Thank you NCSoft ( Latency )

Hammyboo

2 hours ago, raiklock said:

I'm glad it affected you to the good and now you understand a bit more "our side" of the story. 

It won't fix people with bad connection that's true, we can't help them, but we showed we do CAN improve this game by being a united community.

I'll leave it here lol

efGpODt.jpg

so I just had to alter my client and put lower values on that said param there and get enormous attack speed and say "hey, you have the same option on, I wanna have it too" :D Do I really have to go into that again?

Im from Argentina and for me still the same ofc i have more atk speed but when i move with my char and try to attack is still the same really slow attack speed as always everything is fine when i stay still and attack but when i move and attack at the same time the delay feels really bad congratz to everyone who can play now but in my case is impossible to play even with this patch... South America server will fix it ofc but thats not gonna happend XD

40 minutes ago, Guinte said:

Im from Argentina and for me still the same ofc i have more atk speed but when i move with my char and try to attack is still the same really slow attack speed as always everything is fine when i stay still and attack but when i move and attack at the same time the delay feels really bad congratz to everyone who can play now but in my case is impossible to play even with this patch... South America server will fix it ofc but thats not gonna happend XD

I have this same problem, using WTFast fixed it for me, I can move around and still have good speed.

3 hours ago, Guinte said:

You need to use a ping booster to fix that, WTFast, Pingzapper

Archived