Today's Special missing Costumes

Lunakitty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gorango said:

It is pretty clear that many people were looking forward to buying outfits these next to weeks, but they reduced the the chances to only 7 days. I really hope the outfits are great ones cause other wise people will be upset. 

It wouldn't make sense for them to release a great outfit for only 1 day. What if players weren't on this week etc. Huge loss of profits i assume its gonna be either recolors or bringing back old outfits, props if they release good outfits to compensate for this disappointment.

I don't understand their reasoning on how they want to make their money. It seems as if RNG Boxes and Troves are the only ways they want to generate cash. Lets not forget the insanity that was black Friday, where there was only one sale - for trove keys. Where pretty much every other game had discounts for the whole week on a lot of their items, except BnS.  And dont get me started on the lack of premium member discounts, in which I think more sales of cash shop items will be purchased by these premium members.

It is pretty clear that many people were looking forward to buying outfits these next to weeks, but they reduced the the chances to only 7 days. I really hope the outfits are great ones cause other wise people will be upset. 

• NCSOFT

Hey guys, I apologize for all the confusion about these dates. The costumes for Today's Specials will start at 5 PM PDT on the 20th and the final costume will go up at 5PM PDT on June 26th. This means that you will be able to purchase the final costume until 4:59 PM on June 27th. A total of 7 costumes will go up for sale. 

Hopefully this clears everything up, if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Thanks! :)

This is how I feel about this change
unknown.png

They really should double check the dates so that this kind of fiasco doesn't repeat in the future. You may close this topic as official announcement has been made and nothing that we can do about this. Thank you.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived