Today's Special missing Costumes

Lunakitty

Today’s Specials – Costumes

Each day from June 14 until June 28 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials. We won’t be telling you ahead of time what they are, so be sure to check every day

So this was supposed to happen but there is no costumes on Today's Special. And this is what we got
unknown.png

Can we get this fixed? :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...

"Today’s Specials – Costumes

Each day from June 14 until June 28 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials. We won’t be telling you ahead of time what they are, so be sure to check every day!"

I've also waited ALL day, since the game came off of EXTENDED maintenance, to see if anything would ever show up, either BEFORE the store would change it's "Today's Specials" section before the time scheduled, or after. Now that it's after, and I spent $53 USD on NCoins to spend, there are no outfits.

Don't BAN me or anyone else here for complaining, because you guys really need to fix this and stop advertising stuff like this falsely and/or inaccurately.

No one wants an empty forum-posted "apology" for the extended maintenance or for the long wait on something that was supposed to happen. We just want it fixed already. lol

7 minutes ago, Densetsu831 said:

......Really ? can you just give this game to the pro hands ? 

This -------^

And only this !

i dont even got the motivation to talk about the other bug i found..seriously give it to blizzard or some real devs, no offense but i just want to play the game.

So in other words they shortened the duration that it was supposed to be there? I am not pleased to see this kind of change and I think neither is many of other people especially since the original duration was supposed to be 14 days instead of the 7 days that it will be with this new duration.

Archived