Today's Special missing Costumes

Lunakitty

So, from 14 outfits announced, out of the blue they reduce them to 7. I didn't have much hope, if any, about them choosing the only outfit I like enough to buy, but now I guess it's hopeless. A pity, because this was the only part of the event that I was really looking forward to.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, IntrinsicV said:

5b1c753a58234783074c4ea4a85fd4ac.pnghere's the original post....

and here is the edited post shortly after this thread was made showing everyone dissatisfaction @Shunaiaf0e0b3af340bd4b4b0929a4df3432f06.png

This still doesn't show me any indication of WHERE this info came from, nor was it stated. I'm just asking where were these NEW dates coming from, because when I click on the patch notes link, it STILL shows the older info. Also...

32 minutes ago, tcodex1 said:

Also when I see your link, I click it and it STILL also only shows the old info, being the "from June 14 until June 28" part. I do not see anything that says it is now "from June 20-26", and due to the different way it is typed/worded, it doesn't look legit to me.  lol

I'm JUST sayin', okay? I don't see where this so-called new change actually is in THE patch notes. This is why sources for such info need to be cited. Linking the info over and over again isn't the answer I was asking for.^^;

I will, however, dig deeper around other places, like Twitter, to see what I can find.

EDITED: Yep, it's legit and it sucks that these are the new dates. I'm both glad and bummed out that this info is real, because if it was fake, I could call b.s. on someone who's trolling, but I can now only direct my disappointment and the people handling this event. lol

My Discord didn't refresh new messages properly this morning either, and I'm wondering if this situation is related to that. I didn't see the NEW info show up until I hit CTRL + F5, like IntrinsicV suggested here. Thanks to him, the case is solved, to my dissatisfaction, at least.^^;

12 minutes ago, IntrinsicV said:

maybe ur page hasn't updated? cause when i click that link it says 20-26... maybe try ctrl+f5 and see if it changes for u

I tried what you said and NOW I see it. I repeatedly clicked between the links shown in this thread and the "news" section's "patch notes" link from the homepage. Anyway, NOW I see the new dates. Thanks for the tip.

It's just really rotten how we're missing out on a number of potential outfits that we could've gotten from this event, just from this part of it. I'd probably already own most of them, but every now and then, I find something that I missed out on for whatever reason.

I guess I'll be waiting for the 20th for these outfits. Maybe we'll get something in rotation this Friday, beforehand.

Thanks again, mate. Cheers.^^

wow, 14 outfits down to 7 ... WHERE U LEARN TO COUNT!?!

where the "f" is my long awaited yunma fei's princess dress?!?

she has been wearing this outfit since silverfrost patch

it is not even a new outfit, but a major NPC outfit ...

put it in cash shop ALREADY!! UGH!!

i was looking SO FORWARD to the outfits

hoping to finally be able to buy my dream outfit ...

BUT today just completely shatter that dream ... UGH

SERIOUSLY ... been waiting since March 2016 for yunma fei

NCSOFT ... HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT STILL!?!

2 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

zGL97Jl.jpg

Here is a staff statement on bns reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6hbhyv/no_outfit_on_f10/

So instead they post it on official forum, they said that on reddit? Classic NCWest devs. Ignorant and stupid as always. I'm pretty sure they hire high school kids with basic computer skills like excel and power points lol.

Gonna try to keep it civil here but... I'm REALLY dissapointed.

Everyone does mistakes, okay, but they could at least have said something when they fixed it... in their own forum or even in the patch notes like adding a *note and a small apology telling that it was incorrect before :c
(Why do I feel like I'm scolding a kid that has no manners? Broke a jar when playing at home with a ball and tried to fix it sneakily with some glue, hoping that no one notices)

7 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

i was looking SO FORWARD to the outfits

hoping to finally be able to buy my dream outfit ...

BUT today just completely shatter that dream ... UGH

SERIOUSLY ... been waiting since March 2016 for yunma fei

NCSOFT ... HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT STILL!?!

I agree. ppl spend their hard earned money because of that NCsoft promise us. Somewhat unacceptable. They could atleast do something to appologise for this childish mistake.

Archived