Sign in to follow this  
Fynn58

Warlock they just couldn't resist screwing things up

Fynn58   

Once again the designers and developers at Blade and Soul ... decided to shake things up with a class and Warlock was their pick...  nevermind that the class was working perfectly fine as a good party support ....  for those of you who use SB you'll notice  a few things : no change in character animation... so you won't know if it's working... and you'll have no idea when it ends..  maybe 15 sec ... maybe not... who knows .... they also took skill re-set out.  Now I have talked with support in the past as they gleefully nerfed the hell out of other classes .... and I get the feeling they really don't care of it effects the general population of players ...   By God they test played it and THEY liked it; who cares about everyone else.   Yes I'm angry and maybe a little over the top but I seriously wish they would stop throwing balanced classes out the window for whatever idiotic reason they think they have to.   Nuff said

TJXX   
Posted (edited)

How exactly did they mess anything up?  30% less crit damage and no skill reset?  So what, the dps every class does in this game is so high that overall it doesn't stop anyone from doing anything they could before.  The animation will likely be fixed as soon as they can and the buff duration and cooldown are on your bars.

Edited by TJXX

xentron   

Overall PVE, we got buff, as the sb nerf hurt more the other class than our and we actually showing up meters. We got awakening 4  with better ap ratio, than a normal 4. And shadow got away to reduce leach cd.

PVP wise we did got nerf, but it was necessary, be able to sb and restart you whole air combo twice was little to good and we actually go 100-0 anyone as soon we get them in our combo and very few class has the power to do that.

xNina   

Why alway non warlocks main discuss on wl section, and alway say shts, why wls are the most hated class i will be happy if they sell a class change ticket bcuz this class is a joke and i wasted my time and money playing it 

Kisagii   

Umm... what nerf? I'm doing more dps than before with these changes. The only skill I miss getting reset was bastion, but other than that it's really just a nerf to other classes. Also in pvp I never used sb in pvp anyway unless it's 6v6 so it doesn't really matter to me.

Iren319   
Posted (edited)

Exactly; NCsoft once again proves that they are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing scum.

We are the only class with only one Iframe. Not only that but our dps now is nerfed to shit. And don't try to argue in their favor or defend them. They keep doing the shit thing where they love favoring assassin and Blade dancer just to make the game less interesting.

Warlock with shit SB is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing worthless almost no point playing it. Because it's not fun at all. You can't have the instant wingstorm. You can't have almost anything that you've had since game release.

And the awakened Helix that doesn't show either. 

They did this to warlock before and now they do it again. Just because they have the shittiest judgement ever and never play ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing warlock.

And don't try to make it like it's fun with time distortion.

If they keep this up and this doesn't improve I will not touch this game ever again. And I know what I do will have repercussions and a lot of other people won't play either. Because in this game it's warlock and summoner that make the game shiny and appealing.

So there is no other answer for this. They either make it work or they'll lose a big player base.

Kisagii your answer makes no sense.

Edited by Iren319

xNina   
4 hours ago, Iren319 said:

Exactly; NCsoft once again proves that they are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing scum.

We are the only class with only one Iframe. Not only that but our dps now is nerfed to shit. And don't try to argue in their favor or defend them. They keep doing the shit thing where they love favoring assassin and Blade dancer just to make the game less interesting.

Warlock with shit SB is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing worthless almost no point playing it. Because it's not fun at all. You can't have the instant wingstorm. You can't have almost anything that you've had since game release.

And the awakened Helix that doesn't show either. 

They did this to warlock before and now they do it again. Just because they have the shittiest judgement ever and never play ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing warlock.

And don't try to make it like it's fun with time distortion.

If they keep this up and this doesn't improve I will not touch this game ever again. And I know what I do will have repercussions and a lot of other people won't play either. Because in this game it's warlock and summoner that make the game shiny and appealing.

So there is no other answer for this. They either make it work or they'll lose a big player base.

Kisagii your answer makes no sense.

Im quitting mine for a BD atm TD is bored, no more ss reset 4 or v no more repulse instant 4-v, every class can run from wl when they dieying the only way we can chase them was with sb speed increase now wl is a fk jk this fk company make me lost almost 1 year playing a deadend class and wasting money buying ncoin for some stuff for it

I don't see why people are freaking out over this.  I'm assuming you guys haven't gone in and actually tested your warlocks yet and just read the patch notes then freaked out.  I main shadow warlock and my dps post patch is the same as it was before patch and sometimes higher.  I tested it in the training room both before and after the patch.  I still see lots of parties in F8 asking for Warlocks just like before the patch so other classes seem to still want SB.  

Dcybel   

its about 

1. skills reset

2. apparence of sb (wings where did they go?)

3. seem like korea and jap still have the normal sb why?

Kisagii   
Posted (edited)

I'm guessing you guys have never really tested your skills on a meter before because I'm litteraly pulling more dps than before. Yes sb is a nerf, but WLs now have 2 awakened skills so it's a buff for us. Go test it on a meter and if you are doing lower then your rotation is probably not correct. 

Before:

Screenshot_247.png

After:

Screenshot_170614_000.jpg

I have also also ran several tests and they each turned out similar 

Edited by Kisagii

16 hours ago, Kisagii said:

I'm guessing you guys have never really tested your skills on a meter before because I'm litteraly pulling more dps than before. Yes sb is a nerf, but WLs now have 2 awakened skills so it's a buff for us. Go test it on a meter and if you are doing lower then your rotation is probably not correct. 

Before:

Screenshot_247.png

After:

Screenshot_170614_000.jpg

Exactly this.  All my tests with shadow build have shown me I'm doing slightly more dps than before the patch.

Iren319   

Exactly; U know why they ruin it?

Because they're korean retards who have no reasoning of why the game is good, ok.

Like they don't get it okay. They don't really get it. They don't understand why someone would play Warlock. They can't really see the colors coming out of the screen and look good.

So now Warlock has become the most boring class to play, totally defensive, hide behind the pet, really gay stuff with no colors or fast paced. Maybe until lvl 55 and things change.

Cuz TD was always boring and lame af. 

I would NEVER have played this game if all I could use was TD, okay. Like I never would've taken it up. And all the people trying to defend it I know why they do it. 

Because they're blind and never really got what was fun and looked good about it.

Kisagii   
2 hours ago, Iren319 said:

Because they're korean retards who have no reasoning of why the game is good, ok.

Like they don't get it okay. They don't really get it. They don't understand why someone would play Warlock. They can't really see the colors coming out of the screen and look good.

So now Warlock has become the most boring class to play, totally defensive, hide behind the pet, really gay stuff with no colors or fast paced. Maybe until lvl 55 and things change.

I would NEVER have played this game if all I could use was TD, okay. Like I never would've taken it up. And all the people trying to defend it I know why they do it. 

Because they're blind and never really got what was fun and looked good about it.

umm... what? are you talking about pvp? I never used sb in pvp since TD much better and in pve it's a buff and shown proof above

Evero   

OH yes, we have 2 awakened skills, ohh yes air combo was broken. OH crap, why we need 2 awakened skills when all clases can iframe - block - resis - evade us most of the time?
For what im rly worried is about our survival, Why KFM can handle a fight vs 6 ppl¿ or scumm run to africa when he decides he wont fight anymore?

i mean, before we were able to resist / def most of the incoming cc, sumon our pet use SB and keep (Z) fresh just in case, and it was not a broken rotation bcoz as i said evey class have some survival or alot of survival... but now we dont have any survival just SB our party and pray for us oh holy jesus. The sad thing is why i have to spend GOLD/TIME on a class what is so frustrating while i can enjoy a mega dps class or troll ppl around just spining? i hope they do something about this.

xNina   
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Evero said:

OH yes, we have 2 awakened skills, ohh yes air combo was broken. OH crap, why we need 2 awakened skills when all clases can iframe - block - resis - evade us most of the time?
For what im rly worried is about our survival, Why KFM can handle a fight vs 6 ppl¿ or scumm run to africa when he decides he wont fight anymore?

i mean, before we were able to resist / def most of the incoming cc, sumon our pet use SB and keep (Z) fresh just in case, and it was not a broken rotation bcoz as i said evey class have some survival or alot of survival... but now we dont have any survival just SB our party and pray for us oh holy jesus. The sad thing is why i have to spend GOLD/TIME on a class what is so frustrating while i can enjoy a mega dps class or troll ppl around just spining? i hope they do something about this.

Lol finally some real main wl, you made me laugh and sad at same time, this reality every wl suffer from open/6v6 pvp, in clan chat or party chat everyone agree wl is no1 aimed at pvp bcuz is easy to kill/squishi but here in forums people say different things, is logically here peoples are lying about how wls are strongs etc, bd just spin away when they cant fight you, same for destro,kfm lol no words, summoner press 4 and run, assasin? LOL, fm can just keep frozen and fight them for hours, SF too many resist and cc, bm is pretty fair fight for wls, they said wls will be squishi and glass canon when they released but they also said it will have terrible offensive this last description is wrong

Edited by xNina
grama correct

xNina   
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Iren319 said:

They blind, they also nerfed our animations, maybe other class get jealous, hide behind pet? This "great strong demon pet" just die in 1-2second after summoned in open/6v6 

Zagaroth   
On 6/16/2017 at 7:04 AM, xNina said:

Im quitting mine for a BD atm TD is bored, no more ss reset 4 or v no more repulse instant 4-v, every class can run from wl when they dieying the only way we can chase them was with sb speed increase now wl is a fk jk this fk company make me lost almost 1 year playing a deadend class and wasting money buying ncoin for some stuff for it

lol sb speed increase already remove, good luck chasing your prey

warlock is the only classs with slow movement spped

On 6/16/2017 at 3:56 PM, Dark Falz said:

I don't see why people are freaking out over this.  I'm assuming you guys haven't gone in and actually tested your warlocks yet and just read the patch notes then freaked out.  I main shadow warlock and my dps post patch is the same as it was before patch and sometimes higher.  I tested it in the training room both before and after the patch.  I still see lots of parties in F8 asking for Warlocks just like before the patch so other classes seem to still want SB.  

there is no one talking about dps here, its about playstyle, and about dps even in the future warlock will be in bottom dps tier compare to destro like in kr now

On 6/16/2017 at 6:33 PM, Kisagii said:

Before:

again, its not about dps, its playstyle and survive in pvp or 6v6

On 6/29/2017 at 10:39 AM, Iren319 said:

exactly, really boring class, totally defensive class

On 7/12/2017 at 11:51 PM, xNina said:

Lol finally some real main wl, you made me laugh and sad at same time, this reality every wl suffer from open/6v6 pvp, in clan chat or party chat everyone agree wl is no1 aimed at pvp bcuz is easy to kill/squishi but here in forums people say different things, is logically here peoples are lying about how wls are strongs etc, bd just spin away when they cant fight you, same for destro,kfm lol no words, summoner press 4 and run, assasin? LOL, fm can just keep frozen and fight them for hours, SF too many resist and cc, bm is pretty fair fight for wls, they said wls will be squishi and glass canon when they released but they also said it will have terrible offensive this last description is wrong

i have experience all that bro, especially in 6v6

On 7/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, xNina said:

They blind, they also nerfed our animations, maybe other class get jealous, hide behind pet? This "great strong demon pet" just die in 1-2second after summoned in open/6v6 

the anoying is This "great strong demon pet" need u standstill to call it back aka E or Q

to many skil for warlock need standstill, while the movement slow poke as turtle

in the future warlock only favor in PVE because SB, and ppl will start calling u SB slave or SB bot (cuz thats true)

even in KR warlock dps got to bottom, the same as destro

good luck for having a fun class warlock

On 11/9/2017 at 9:33 PM, Zagaroth said:

even in KR warlock dps got to bottom, the same as destro

good luck for having a fun class warlock

Before using it as an example you should at least get you info straight.  In Korea Destro is one of the top DPS.  Only gunner and possibly assassin out DPS it.  So saying Warlock does less than Destro in Korea isn't saying much when almost every class does less.