Sign in to follow this  
Reiko

You Gms and Admins and Development admins keep taking away stuff from this game

Reiko   

Greetings Admins and Development Admins... I am Clearly mad at your decisions and i am gonna set it on the forums... You guys Clearly dont have a Clue on how to do this.. I dont mean to say this or insult you "admins" and I enjoy this Game but you guys keep taking stuff away from the original game.. i have been in this game since the betas and it was fun but First it was the story then you Deviated From the original story.. Then it was the "New Weapons Path" Which i mind you is a joke.. You Say this Path will help new players of young and old and i  hate to break it to you but it didnt just made the game harder to play and everytime i have made a Complaint you admins say to go to the forums for all complaints.. This is not how games are ran.. How will a player know if the admins read these Forums that we make. you take away Soul Burn uniform and then Censoring  and you will probably delete out of the outburst i have made on the forum page when you read this and its clear that nothing us players say or do matter because in truth it wont be heard and i will probably get some hater saying i am pathetic but i dont care..

Sincerely

Jinseoyuns of the Mushin Server

Sign in to follow this