Forums

The soulburn changes are game-breaking and we deserve a weapon change path from seraph to baleful

Kanojo

Under the premise that it is in your company's ability to promote fairness, I beg of you to implement the ability to change the weapon path from seraph to baleful through support. My reasoning is that given soulburn no longer resets skills, seraph weapon path is worthless. And we will not receive the KR changes that make seraph path procc on-hit (we have when hit). This is game-breaking and I am relying on your judgement on the situation to make an exception to the rule of not changing weapon paths given the soulburn changes change all the rules. When I went seraph path it was because SB resets skills. Now that it no longer does so, I believe it to be fair to be given a change of weapon path into baleful.

9 minutes ago, Cesura said:

If they don't, you can solve the problem by upgrading to Rift or Raven. 

They both get resets on hit, and require 5 stacks instead of 10 so you get way more resets on them anyways. 

I dont have materials to upgrade yet and I wont have for quite a time... I am sure I am not the only one in that case. As for asking support for a revert, yes, we could do that, but they reverted my seraph to stage 1 once due to awful luck with slots, and I understood that a revert was a one time thing... So I would really appreciate if NCSoft could look into this suggestion. 

10 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

I dont have materials to upgrade yet and I wont have for quite a time... I am sure I am not the only one in that case. As for asking support for a revert, yes, we could do that, but they reverted my seraph to stage 1 once due to awful luck with slots, and I understood that a revert was a one time thing... So I would really appreciate if NCSoft could look into this suggestion. 

No, it is not 1-time thing. As I mentioned in other threads, my clan-mates reverts their legendary weapon more than 3 times already since last summer.

NCwest if you want to follow KR skill path you gotta follow the WEAPON PATH too or else things will be messed up.

You have 2 options:

1 - Make Seraph stack ON HIT, not WHEN hit.

2 - Give a weapon change to the warlocks who wants it FOR FREE.

28 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

You guys can just purchase a twisted mirror you know....

I don't know you are serious or troll but

Just like they giving you 2 options and it's benefit, you chose option 1 and now they changed that option benefit down mostly to zero and offer you to pay to switch option.

You do realize it feel like a scam don't you.

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

No, it is not 1-time thing. As I mentioned in other threads, my clan-mates reverts their legendary weapon more than 3 times already since last summer.

Well, Frozen, this is what they wrote to me when they reverted my seraph cause of the slots: 

"I would like to inform you that we can reverse your Seraph Razor stage 5 back to Seraph Razor stage 1.

Please bear in mind that this is a one-time courtesy and we might not be able to grant request with the same nature in the future.

Please confirm if you want to proceed with this reversal."

That's why I would love them to consider the suggestion in this thread...

Seraph is still the better option for warlock even with the removal of the reset on SB.  The whole point of going seraph is the leach CD reduction because more leach uptime = more dps than an occasional reset.  With the new changes shadow warlock can almost have leach up all of the time now.  They added leach cool down reduction by 1 second for each time shadow wingstorm hits which gives me about 9 seconds off it's cool down minimum between each leach casting.  Add 7 more seconds off from using 3 and the 30% off the cool down from stage 10+ seraph and you always have leach up.

9 hours ago, Wiri said:

I don't know you are serious or troll but

Just like they giving you 2 options and it's benefit, you chose option 1 and now they changed that option benefit down mostly to zero and offer you to pay to switch option.

You do realize it feel like a scam don't you.

How are you being scammed? We've already known prior to this update that these skill changes were going to happen. You had plenty of time to switch over to baleful by then, plus you also had the opportunity to play the class before the skill changes for well over a year now. Newer players won't get that option. 

15 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

How are you being scammed? We've already known prior to this update that these skill changes were going to happen. You had plenty of time to switch over to baleful by then, plus you also had the opportunity to play the class before the skill changes for well over a year now. Newer players won't get that option. 

You do actually know for how long some people are on Seraph / Baleful weapon right? That was probably longer ago than we knew from this update.

And also the reason that most warlock prefer seraph is just because cd reduction for leach, that is one our main cd for dps. The SB nerf was overall dps nerf to all classes, not just wl. Is true that in tower infinity, Mushin tower and pvp got nerf also. But it was stupid that in most of them we were the top of it.

7 hours ago, Strawberries said:

Problem is we already had legendary weapon long time ago, not like after Kr notice about the sb change.

And one more thing is not like everyone care about Kr version and I don't think we are suppose to have to care and know about Kr update before hand.

For NA version I don't know they did officially talk about this before or not, maybe I'm missing, but the new on 06/14/2017 is the official change for NA version about sb.

Which is mean if I'm a NA player and don't know about any other region, this is the first time I heard about sb change, think you know what I mean.

Don't say that's my fault for not know about the Kr region's news because I'm playing NA region, I don't understand Korean language and don't have to understand it to play NA version.

If NA region has an officially rules like

"We will follow Kr update 100%, please up-to-date with their news so you won't be surprise when it come to NA" then this is our fault.

You may knew before hand from Kr's new and prepare for it, but I will say I don't as a NA player, and if NCSoft doesn't notice about this for NA version long time ago, then this is their problem and they need to fix it, not us.

20 minutes ago, Fufia said:

So by this logic i have the right to ask for NSC any time they nerf my class.

NCS change my class and give me all my gear and lvl i have.

This makes sense?

Why's not? You do have a right If you aren't happy about the product, ask for refund if it's reasonable and not againts any rules

21 minutes ago, Kanojo said:

Ok I asked support to change, they refuse to do it. I won't pay 700+ gold to change my weapon path lol.

Ya I mean we have a right to ask, they do or not that's their right. But well then it's still depend on their revenue. Which ever way bring more benefit they will do it for sure.

18 hours ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Well, Frozen, this is what they wrote to me when they reverted my seraph cause of the slots: 

"I would like to inform you that we can reverse your Seraph Razor stage 5 back to Seraph Razor stage 1.

Please bear in mind that this is a one-time courtesy and we might not be able to grant request with the same nature in the future.

Please confirm if you want to proceed with this reversal."

That's why I would love them to consider the suggestion in this thread...

That's for the slots. If you state your new reason, skills changed, they may revert it back to true ivory weapon. Who knows what will happen until you try it?

Archived