Blackwyrm being removed

AmatsuDF

5 hours ago, Wiri said:

Sometime, its not just about loot.

[...]

But when I think twice, I feel like I understand how they feel at that moment.

I don't know, for me tanking BW become one of my memory, back to the day when red and blue still have war, it's headache, dramatic, and pain when you die and get nothing after lots of effort, but still there is some moment it make you feel you just did something fancy with a raid group, feel satisfy and realize you can do bigger thing than this.

[...]

I'm happy when we don't depend on faction stuff like BW, ssp anymore but again I don't know, just feel bad

Preach.

I know that nowadays it's almost impossible to get a group to do the Wyrm. A new player would see it and motsly give it up not seing a single soul passing by since there is no reason nor to stay there as an evolving player, nor to come back there as an experienced one. So taking it out sounds reasonable.

But to anyone going the way of :

"if you're not happy leave"

"Finally it's getting removed cause my sorry ass couldn't really do it since I was not playing at the time it was actually something"

"New content is *BeTteR*"

You're like kids, that don't know how to appreciate and love how can a game grow. Most people speaking as I or @Wiri did, are people that are just saying they're feeling saddened by the Wyrm departure. And what is the only answer some of you can come up with ? "About time that shit was taken out."

What gives you the right to comment in such a way ? It's like saying "Everything that was before my birth on this planet doesn't matter we should just delete it from history. After all it has no use anymore to talk nor even to think about it ! What matters is that I can get it all now without having to understand where it came from."

Melancholy. That is something that I'm feeling very strongly since I read about the wyrm being deleted. I do know it's one step towards what's the game ought to become, I do know it was something that was meant to happen since it was available, but it doesn't mean we can't express our feeling about that world boss that was part of you daily life a bit more than a year ago. It was our thing, our challenge, our adventure. Yes it brought tears, yes it brought frustration, yes it took so much effort to deal with ; with the enemy faction, its AoE almost one shotting you, the lags... But if you can't understand what it means and what it meant, then (MMO)RPGs are not for any of you.

The adventure of a MMORPG is not only what we have now, but what brought us to where we are.

It should not be removed, no content should be removed to make room for more regardless of how old it is or useless the drops are, if there are problems with a encounters like these then they should be adjusted, such as remove the whole needing a clan outfit to get drops that way you don't have to worry about being jumped while u kill it, make it so anyone that does dmg gets loot and you will have a lot more people taking it down more often, either for nostalgia or outfit farming

3 hours ago, Meginb said:

I'd rather see Tomb of Exile, Blackram Narrows, Shrieking Caverns, Ebon Hall and Ebondrake Hideout removed from the Daily Challenge List... that is shit that needs to be removed, not Blackwyrm!

So true, if smb could explain why those low dung are still on daily challenge list ? Who even cares about them ? Why smb cant just adjust blue dungeons to the current content ? Deleting BW wasnt so smart if they didnt done job with other old content. 

7 hours ago, Meginb said:

I'd rather see Tomb of Exile, Blackram Narrows, Shrieking Caverns, Ebon Hall and Ebondrake Hideout removed from the Daily Challenge List... that is shit that needs to be removed, not Blackwyrm!

i like them, they make up for a fast daily challenge

8 hours ago, Meginb said:

you can get materials for craft, they will never be removed... so how about you people stop crying.

YOU ALL CRY !!  How many of you went and killed him a ?  Since they said they will remove him.. how many of you decided to stop doing all the real important things and made a party with some good ap players and went and killed him ? a ?

How many ? 1 ? 10 ? 100 ? ... 

You want changes ... then film it.. make parties .. go kill it.. and post it.

You guys are like kids... crying over a dead boss and dosent even get the attention it deserves ... all you can get from him right now is the suit.. THAT'S IT !.. And they even made it so you can get the suit a lot faster and a lot simpler.

You big old cry babies.

Thank you NCSOFT.. thank you for making our life simpler....  that's what you should be thanking them for... and you should be bashing them for bugs and REAL problems... not for removing a boss that has no use.

4 hours ago, LiriC said:

you can get materials for craft, they will never be removed... so how about you people stop crying.

YOU ALL CRY !!  How many of you went and killed him a ?  Since they said they will remove him.. how many of you decided to stop doing all the real important things and made a party with some good ap players and went and killed him ? a ?

You guys are like kids... crying over a dead boss and dosent even get the attention it deserves ... all you can get from him right now is the suit.. THAT'S IT !.. And they even made it so you can get the suit a lot faster and a lot simpler.

You big old cry babies.

Thank you NCSOFT.. thank you for making our life simpler....  that's what you should be thanking them for... and you should be bashing them for bugs and REAL problems... not for removing a boss that has no use.

lol like I ask them to make my life simpler. BW box? I don't even pick it up but

Not everything is about loot, for new dungeon yes, for old place no

and yes I personally back to BW to help new player tank that boss like I said earlier to let them have an opportunity to know how its feel like, and you know what they ask for it.

This is a MMORPG, an online role-playing game which content feeling, discovering, experiences, memo, adventure not a freaking mobile game which you only need one city, one click to do thing and latest dungeon.

And what is this, bashing them for bugs and real problems, so why they taking their time to remove BW. Cost resources to maintain BW? please

4 hours ago, LiriC said:

You big old cry babies.

Probably the dumbest defensive response I've gotten lol.

This is 2017, everyone is geared enough to solo or duo the Silverfrost Blue Dungeons for Mountains Dew and you can go solo Moonwater Dungeons way faster for Moonwater Tears. Mirage Crystals, Refining Stones and Naryu Tablets drop like candy in all the Purple Dungeons already. You can solo Blackram Narrows as soon as level 30 and Tomb of Exiles as soon as 40...

How much stupidly simple do you want this game when they've already made all dungeons before level 50 pointless with the story rewards?!? Why do we have to prove that we do content just so they can know whether to remove it or not?!? There's already jack squat to do outside of the legendary gear grind and plenty of bugged and broken crap that needs fixing, but no, lets

's take out one of the few pieces of content you can group up with clannies for for clan events to ward off boredom.

Congrats on getting an even more boring and idiot friendly game, big old crybaby. Btw, they're revamping crafting soon enough so we may not even need most of the worthless materials from low level dungeons.

28 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

How about you keep on topic and explain the removal of content from the game?

I don't think they know, I believe this is just get over from Kr version, the decision may not been made by them but Kr.

But therefor, this is NA version so they may have a right to modify it slightly different.

But also unfortunately, it will creating more work for NA developer to modify and keep modify again after every new big patch/update that related to BW (boss, mech, skils, item, quest, faction, prestige system, etc..)

I'm not sure how complicate it is, just based on my experiences as a developer.

---------------------

Don't blame on mod, cause they just manage forum (again based on my experiences as a forum mod) with a very limited knowledge about what their main company doing.

Main job is just collect data, manage forum and send feedback/report back to developer team or any team that will have responsibility for it.

Lovly story Wiri ! /tears !   Brings back good memories ! GOod Times !

It really is a shame to take out some thing that made this game so great !

Does WoW ever do that ? No and thats why theres always something to do there.

Something FUN to farm for. This game has no toys or rare items.

BNS world will have less in it now . . .

Please don't dont remove content just becuz its outdated.

Love this gremlin dragon :D

/when i use a BW charm .....

Archived