Back after 1 year of not playing and Im totally lost.

Danielci58

First of all sorry for my probably  bad english :P

Hi there just like I said im back after around 1year without playing and I need some help ( maybe more than just some ).

Im a Warlock with a True OathBreaker Razor 10 weapon

So my question is what should I do ? What weapon should I go for , how to  get it etc ? 

Atm im just doing main quest chain seems some new came out 

Thanks.

Hi! Welcome back!

1. Your weapon path is not upgradeable anymore, Salvage your weapon and it will give you a new weapon and you can continue upgrading that weapon! (new path is less gold, and less stages so i encourage you to salvage weapon)

2. Just continue your story line, you haven't really missed any major changes to equipment (except weapon path upgrade)

20 minutes ago, tuannifur said:

Hi! Welcome back!

1. Your weapon path is not upgradeable anymore, Salvage your weapon and it will give you a new weapon and you can continue upgrading that weapon! (new path is less gold, and less stages so i encourage you to salvage weapon)

2. Just continue your story line, you haven't really missed any major changes to equipment (except weapon path upgrade)

How do I salvage the weapon ? Sorry for the probably dumb question.

Hi there / Hola!

As most people suggest you'd go for seraph as a WL

The skill tree has changed, now some skills are put on element type.

The legendary weapons are cheaper and upkeep costa is some what low

Anyway, welcome back

9 minutes ago, Liteflitz said:

Hi there / Hola!

As most people suggest you'd go for seraph as a WL

The skill tree has changed, now some skills are put on element type.

The legendary weapons are cheaper and upkeep costa is some what low

Anyway, welcome back

Gracias voy a mirar alguna guia.

12 minutes ago, tuannifur said:

FShift + Left Click your weapon, and look for the option 'Salvage'

Found it after asking xD sorry and thanks again I will check some guides about new talents and stuff and for now I will focus on farming my weapon 

7 minutes ago, Wiri said:

I'm also come back after 1 year (quit right after the merged).

Here is some experiences that may help you to get back to the road.

1. Finish main quest to unlock map.

2. Join an active clan.

3. There is an "item path" feature in inventory (bottom left) for weapon and accessories references.

4. Look at your class top player to see their item, then again open the "item path" feature to see how can you get it.

5. Accessories now may have element damage, choose wisely based on your skills build element.

6. Aura pet does help a lot for survival, please take a research on pet and aura system, for short, aura is for stat (HP, def), pet is skin

7. Currently there is big 4 dungeon (6 man), only them can do in hard mode in F8.

- EC - Ebondrake Citadel (forget where is it, jadestone maybe) (Drop legendary ring)

- DT - Desolate Tomb (Zaiwei) (Drop legendary necklace)

- NF - Naryu Foundry (Khanda Vihar) (Drop legendary belt) 

- NS - Naryu Sanctum (Gunwon - Celestial Basin) (Drop legendary Bracelet)

8. Currently there is 3 (24 man) kind of raid which is

- MSP - Midnight Skypetal Plaints (Zaiwei) (legendary soul shield) (and legendary Draken earring)

- DKV - Dawn of Khanda Vihar (Khanda Vihar) (um.. some limited mats like flower to exchange in MSP and feather to exchange in BT)

- BT - Black Tower or Skybreak Spire (Hardest one at the moment and main goal to reach) (Drop stronger legendary earring, ring, mats to upgrade raven weapon, and stronger legendary soul shield)

9. Only do MSP on the weekend, cause rewards is double and easier to find a party.

10. DKV and BT is one per week, reset on wednesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

- Do DT, NF, NS daily to get a chance to get necklace, belt, bracelet

- MSP for temporary soul shield (ss), you can either full set of MSP ss or 5 MSP + 3 NS ss

- DKV for some limited mats. (one per week)

- BT for earring, ring, soul shield and mats to upgrade strongest weapon (current) (one per week)

Finally this website is a really detail and very helpful to teach you boss mechanic also show which rewards you may get.

Please seriously take a look.

https://www.bns.academy/english/

10/10 thank you!

I'm also come back after 1 year (quit right after the merged).

Here is some experiences that may help you to get back to the road.

My gear was max out before I quit so in term of power, it may not suitable for you at the moment, but you can get some news from it to know how the world work right now.

1. Finish main quest + orange quest to unlock map, dungeon, obtain some mats for upgrade.

2. There is some letter quest on quest dialog, make sure you read them.

3. Join an active clan.

4. If you are at HM level, press P and assign extra point for attack or defend.

5. There is an "item path" feature in inventory (bottom left) for weapon and accessories references.

6. Look at your class top player (press F11) to see their item, then again open the "item path" feature to see how can you get it.

7. Accessories now may have element damage, choose wisely based on your skills build element.

8. Aura pet does help a lot for survival, please take a research on pet and aura system, for short, aura is for stat (HP, def), pet is skin

9. Currently there is big 6 dungeon (6 man), only them can do in hard mode in F8.

- EC - Ebondrake Citadel (forget where is it, jadestone maybe) (Drop legendary ring)

- DT - Desolate Tomb (Zaiwei) (Drop legendary necklace)

- NF - Naryu Foundry (Khanda Vihar) (Drop legendary belt) 

- NS - Naryu Sanctum (Gunwon - Celestial Basin) (Drop legendary Bracelet)

- IF - Irontech Forge (Gunwon - Celestial Basin) (mats for raven weapon upgrade, mats for soul badge fusion)

- EL - Ebondrake Lair (forget where is it) (pvp legendary ring)

10. Currently there is 5 (24 man) kind of raid which is

- MSP - Midnight Skypetal Plaints (Zaiwei) (legendary soul shield) (and legendary Draken earring)

- DKV - Dawn of Khanda Vihar (Khanda Vihar) (um.. some limited mats like flower to exchange in MSP and feather to exchange in BT)

- BT - Black Tower or Skybreak Spire (Khanda Vihar) (Drop strongest legendary earring, ring, mats to upgrade raven weapon, BT soul shield)

- VT - Vortex Temple (forget where is it) (Main goal to reach) (Drop strongest legendary necklace, mats to exchange legendary mystic badge, mats for future weapon upgrade, VT soul shield)

- SK - Scion's Keep (forget where is it) (Main goal to reach) (Drop mats to exchange legendary mystic, mats for soul badge fusion, mats for future weapon upgrade, VT soul shield

11. Only do MSP on the weekend, cause rewards is double and easier to find a party.

12. DKV, BT, VT, SK is one per week, reset on wednesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

- MSP for exchange temporary soul shield (ss), you can either full set of MSP ss or 5 MSP + 3 NS ss

- DKV for some limited mats. (one per week)

- BT for earring, ring, BT soul shield and mats to upgrade raven weapon (one per week)

- VT for stronger necklace, legendary mystic badge, VT soul shield and mats to upgrade future weapon (one per week)

- SK for legendary mystic badge, VT soul shield, mats for soul badge fusion and mats to upgrade future weapon (one per week)

(you may get items for free (don't hope much there is freaking 24 thirsty members will drink your blood live) if run with clan member or if bid, it will be around up to thousand gold depend on whales fight)

- Do DT, NF, NS daily to get a chance to get necklace, belt, bracelet 

(you may get item for free if run with clan member or if bid, it will be around 100g and can up to thousand depend on whales fight) 

- For weapon upgrade, we only have 1 weapon and keep upgrading them to the next higher tier, you can find that weapon in Grand Harvest NPC or from main quest

- For current cheapest path weapon upgrade, you keep upgrading your main weapon until you reach legendary Bladeful/Seraph, then keep upgrading them to Dawnforge/Riftwalk stage 6 then next you change them to Raven 6

Finally this website is a really detail and very helpful to teach you boss mechanic also show which rewards you may get.

Please seriously take a look.

https://www.bns.academy/english/

Archived