Forums

Server lag? Been happening to me for hours now.

Ahrigato1

This is what I'm currently dealing with

I don't know if anyone else has been lagging for hours on end but I only seem to be lagging for NA bns. I tried League and KR bns and they were both fine, in-fact my ping to KR was better than NA lol. Don't know if it has to do with my ISP because when I started to lag someone in faction chat also mentioned server lag as well. Anyone know of a solution to this? Or is it one of those things to just wait it out. 

I think it may be due to using pingkiller softwares and xml editor. My friend used pingkiller softwares and edited XML before updates and now his ping is acting weird and sometimes the skills are lagged in the game while having stable internet. Since people edited XML file and the GM updated and fixed XML from their end, it may cause mis-communication sometimes? As far as I know, after this update, now the global cooldown is corresponding to your actual ping in the game.

For all other clanmates and me, we were all fine (in fact, we have performance increased too). We never use any pingkiller softwares or XML editor.

15 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I think it may be due to using pingkiller softwares and xml editor. My friend used pingkiller softwares and edited XML before updates and now his ping is acting weird and sometimes the skills are lagged in the game while having stable internet. Since people edited XML file and the GM updated and fixed XML from their end, it may cause mis-communication sometimes? As far as I know, after this update, now the global cooldown is corresponding to your actual ping in the game.

For all other clanmates and me, we were all fine (in fact, we have performance increased too). We never use any pingkiller softwares or XML editor.

For me, I had to start using a ping booster because of this. I never needed one before. I use WTFast now because it's like I'm playing TW server without it...

I don't know what the problem is, but I really hope it fixes before my WTFast trial runs out ha.

No XML edits prior to having issues either. The latest patch made my LMB/RMB faster when I don't have ping booster, but it's still terrible. Kind of stupid that I might need to start buying a ping booster sub just to have my normal ping again x.x

Archived