Requesting Video Proof that Devs can beat ToI Sins on floors 75+

Duriensbane

There's players beating them in floors higher than 75 already, just go to youtube and look it up.

Edit: 

Also I dont think devs have the time for that, just to prove something a player can already achieve...

You just have to practice that's it.

few comments on that kfm vs sin fight, that was probly the bottom of the bucket roll for AI. Was at sub 60% before it even flash banged. And it didnt even get the opening body swap, good for the KFM, but bad as an example. For me as Des, they body swap right off the bat, into a stun, into an aerial, into a web, mine, body swap, over and over, if i break it, and touch them, its flash bang. If i use my tab and daze them, its lotus of escape. If i could wreck a sin like that, then i wouldnt have a complaint, but honestly i dont see that happening very often.

On 6/13/2017 at 4:24 PM, KurooSakura said:

Practice what exactly? Running around the room trying to catch the damn thing so i can do 10 damage before it stealths and goes across to other side of room again? 

Well I think people forget that other training room where you can practice going against a specific class with 10 stages of difficulty. (Forgot the name) but its there at mushin's place right beside TOI. I mean.. if you got trouble with a specific class that's the place to go and practice.

11 hours ago, Chachah said:

Well I think people forget that other training room where you can practice going against a specific class with 10 stages of difficulty. (Forgot the name) but its there at mushin's place right beside TOI. I mean.. if you got trouble with a specific class that's the place to go and practice.

went there, cant get past stage 6 sin 

ToI sins have high probability of tabbing your tremor and/or stage 5 searing palm proc. This applies to about every classes but with some variants here and there. If you can manage to do significant burst without burning high cd skills,there's a good chance that the AI will eat the damage rather than instant tab it.

Archived