6V6 ACHIEVEMENT

thewhoracle

I cannot stand that I have to win 100 whirlwind valley matches to unlock my PVP soul shields.   I have come to the conclusion that the rotation is (starting monday) Beluga Whirlwind Beluga Whirlwind beluga whirlwind beluga.  At least that is what I thought it was.  Until I had 2-3 beluga back to back in a row.  

I realize you cannot have both matches open for people to select.  But some changes need to be made.  Here are some options.

The PVP soulshields can also be unlocked with beluga matches and PVP match location is random when you cue.  I feel this is the best course of action combining these two.  

I agree that the 100 matches achievement for Beluga should be qualified to substitute for WWV.

Maybe they made it like this because eventually there will be a better Beluga PvP set (out in Korea for ages already), and that will probably require the Beluga achievement.

As for the 30 minutes waiting time, that will be normal if you try to queue outside of frenzy times.

Normally it makes no sense to queue longer than ten minutes. Almost anyone will stop queuing after less, so you have no hope to reach the 12 players necessary because people stop queuing faster than new ones enlist.

You can get a match within 10 minutes though, if there are still 6v6 matches ongoing, because once one match finishes, with luck, most of those 12 players re-queue.

• 5 weeks later...

The problem is that is impossible reach WWV 100 win with out reaven/ascendand and pvp SS.For new players is really hard to win BG they only can be carried.So it's not really a good requirment reaching WWV 100 Win to could take the WWV SS....they should nerf achivment at least like 30/50 win (and they are difficult too but not like 100....) if u win 3 BG at days u can win 9 at weeks u need like 11 weeks to reach achivment (ppl that anyway will be carried at 90% cause u know with out ss....) anyway with this number of win u can only unlock buying but if you don't have anyway to farm fragment =) so less win achivment should be a good start for ppl that wanna enter in BG world

You only need 10 wins to get the Elder 5-set, which is all you really need because combining it with 3x Challenger (or even 3x Sparring) is so much better than the lame 8-set bonus.

The 100 win achievement is really only for those people that want to perfectly match the pieces, like C367 E12458 for example. Having an 1-5 Elder 6-8 Challenger set instead is no bar to success. For that, you have to look at pet, critical defence fusions, pierce, elemental earring, that kind of thing.

I am still running around with galaxy because I cannot afford Ascendant (quite yet) and nevertheless stay in the WWV top 30 consistently. I am not saying it's easy to succeed in 6v6 as a beginner, because it isn't. All I mean is lowering or removing the 6-8 SS achievement barrier is not going to make it easier. :-/

Archived