Forums

New bns hmble bundle pack

Rexyz

Got it for myself and my gf! Worked instantly. 

31 minutes ago, Sawion said:

I bought 2 so far, got my bns code on the first purchase but no bns code on the 2nd (which I was about to give as a gift).

Seems like total RNG to me whenever you get a code or not.

If you're giving it as a gift (like I did with her), you don't get a code. You get a link that you give to the person you're gifting and they get the code themselves.
The link should be sent to your email, so it's not rng.

I can vouch that this is real and 100% legit. It worked for me and got the items it said it would come with. As a refresher to what comes in the bundle here is a more understandable list and instructions how to obtain the code. 

• Shadow Guard costume
  • Feline Frisky hat
  • Traditional Hongmoon Dragon Soup
  • Hongmoon Brilliant Silverfrost Key
  • Hongmoon Unsealing Charm
  • Hongmoon Key
  • 7-day Premium Membership

1. Visit Humble Bundle Here --> https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket

2. Scroll all the way down the page (like literally) hard to miss.

3. Enter "CUSTOM AMOUNT" and enter $1.00

4. Pay with either the following [CC, Paypal or Amazon]

5. Check Your Email For Receipt and Link to Humble Bundle Code Redeeming Site

6. Log into www.bladeandsoul.com (Use this link here to help you on how to apply code https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205652005)

7. Voila! Your all set to go. You can apply this code while still in-game, or log off. It works either way.

Enjoy your new 7-Day Premium Experience and the other stuff it came with ;D

Doesn't work for me. Don't get an error message or anything. Just, nothing happens.

GG

And since HumbleBundle has 2 guys working 2 hours a day as "support", nothing will happen for a month or so. What a complete waste of time.

After checking the code, it only has 19 characters instead of 20 so yeah, gg.

27 minutes ago, Hexipoo said:

Doesn't work for me. Don't get an error message or anything. Just, nothing happens.

GG

And since HumbleBundle has 2 guys working 2 hours a day as "support", nothing will happen for a month or so. What a complete waste of time.

After checking the code, it only has 19 characters instead of 20 so yeah, gg.

Had the same issue until I stopped to try to copy&paste it. :)

3 minutes ago, Shanetheillest said:

They are either sold out or you live in a restricted region so you didn't get the code.

well then, that sux...i feel cheated =_=+

lock_bundles.jpg

i think i got all of them except from NCSOFT (blade and soul + MXM Poharan). maybe you are right, either region lock,or out of bundle. but i don't play other games except BNS.

ty though.i guess it makes sense.

On 2017. 06. 12. at 7:49 PM, Yatosama said:

Got it for myself and my gf! Worked instantly. 

If you're giving it as a gift (like I did with her), you don't get a code. You get a link that you give to the person you're gifting and they get the code themselves.
The link should be sent to your email, so it's not rng.

Nevermind, got it now. The problem was even tho I'm from a supported country (not region restricted) I have a German VPN on my browser 7/24. Support told me VPN is against their TOS and that's why I didn't get the restricted codes (bns+mxm). After requesting refund which I got fortunatelly I bought it without VPN and it worked just fine.

I'm glad I found this page. I was looking for more info about the other bundle. This one is worth it, especially with the silverfrost key. No more Grimhorn Wilds farming. Plus I was looking for that headband in particular to go with the dragonforge set.

Archived