help with magnum badge

SnugglesFairie

Hello, I  just got a magnum badge for my summoner.  I am trying to use it successfully, but am usually only able to get 2 stacks before it times out.  Can someone explain a good rotation or how to successfully stack, to get the full effect of this badge?

Thanks in advance!

Is your ping decent? It can be nearly impossible with bad ping.  

My rotation is: 

F > F > 2 > 3(Petel Toss) > rmb/lmb until overflow. Use 2 when available. Use 1 when poison ivy is at 1 or 2 sec. Spam rmb/lmb, use 3 again... 

With decent ping I'm able to always active the magnum badge without screwing up. 

• 1 month later...

if you got hm '4' can start with it since u get overflow on successful block( i usually use it after i get the 2nd stack and the 3rd always kinda hard since my ping is average), can use it as fill-in too if familiar with what boss you're fighting for a tad more sunflower spams. may be annoying to use but works for me since i'm lazy spamming normal sunflowers/used up skills for ivy when zoning out lul :)

It's sad that I didn't do enough research before farming and getting Magnum badge, because I have the same issue with being stuck on 2 stack most of the time and not able to get the third. My ping is the issue for me, I play on 250~300 ping so it's a nightmare to activate it unless there is a WL.

*cri*

Archived