June 14

Alesthra

I wonder what happens then. I know we are getting some sort of new event with possible content update...but...it's absolute zero news about it.  It's already Saturday...maintenance is after four days...or news will appear on Monday?

39 minutes ago, AhComplicate said:

It will only be event rotation

They normally do pre-view stream before patch

So June 14, no patch just event rotation

Oh...that sounds kinda boring...it's 2 months after stratus patch and nothing...I was really hoping to get content update one patch before gunner...but now it seems we'll be getting everything..3 dungeons and 2 raids for lv50...lv55 patch, ultimate skills,gunner class,12 man raids instead 24...it's good thing...maybe...but we might need to wait for another  1-2 months for it...

17 minutes ago, Alesthra said:

Huh? But then why there was no stream and zero information about new patch. We have only 3-4 days left after all....

There won't be any new content so no stream. No need to stream skill changes or new tokens for ToI or the new event. We will get the information within the next days and this will be it.

11 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

There won't be any new content so no stream. No need to stream skill changes or new tokens for ToI or the new event. We will get the information within the next days and this will be it.

Oh...so next new content might be one we'll catch up to Korea...hm..

2 new raids and they'll instantly be in 12 player mode...or its 3 raids...plus lv55 and it's content and gunner. It might be biggest patch...still...it will happen in august? July?

Why do you wanna know so bad? If it comes, it comes. 

If it does come. It will come on june 14th.

If it doesnt come. It wont come on june 14th.

What is the difference? Just wait til then a d see. Youll see info on Tuesday.

Already talked to JJ about this 2 weeks ago. No new content. We won't have new crafts for a long time. Kr community says it's horrible anyway.

Only thing they are focused on is the pvp tournament.

2 hours ago, GeddieAwn said:

Why do you wanna know so bad? If it comes, it comes. 

If it does come. It will come on june 14th.

If it doesnt come. It wont come on june 14th.

What is the difference? Just wait til then a d see. Youll see info on Tuesday.

because sometimes its nice to get a little bit of information beforehand, especially about things being added/removed/changed, and NC WEST is notoriously bad when it comes to informing the players, we were given 2 weeks notice about both warlock and soul fighter being added to the game. LoL for example starts putting out information about the next champion like a month in advance, maybe even a little longer

45 minutes ago, Dad said:

Already talked to JJ about this 2 weeks ago. No new content. We won't have new crafts for a long time. Kr community says it's horrible anyway.

Only thing they are focused on is the pvp tournament.

Source or the talk never happened.

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Well then I guess it's up to you on believing it or not.

I only know of small dragon certs, which is used for guild crafting, will be replaced by new or existing items. There is most likely more than that, because I can't see the devs just changing one minor thing for guild crafting.  

We are not getting any new content and we will not be catching up to Korea at all soon. Why would you want to catch up so much? Do you not realize this will just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ more people off for those who are still not at max gear yet since there is only a small percentage of who are?

22 hours ago, Kisagii said:

We are not getting any new content and we will not be catching up to Korea at all soon. Why would you want to catch up so much? Do you not realize this will just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ more people off for those who are still not at max gear yet since there is only a small percentage of who are?

I'm gonna have to agree with this, you have to remember Korea have had the game since 2012 we got the game around the start of last year so we haven't had much time to catch up at all. The best thing NCSoft can do is dish out events like the Peach one to help us catch up with gold/heavenly fruits to help us out with gear progression. Of course I am not a fan of the RNG aspect towards this but it beats farming dungeons all day long or even farming peaches towards no end, this has helped lots of people become more motivated farm peaches I know it has for me. Now don't get me wrong I would love new content but remember the dungeons/raids Korea currently has are waaaay too difficult for most of the player base to even attempt, so giving us parts of the new expansions is better than ramming it down our throat because its too much.

47 minutes ago, Lucifer The LightBringer said:

I'm gonna have to agree with this, you have to remember Korea have had the game since 2012 we got the game around the start of last year so we haven't had much time to catch up at all. The best thing NCSoft can do is dish out events like the Peach one to help us catch up with gold/heavenly fruits to help us out with gear progression. Of course I am not a fan of the RNG aspect towards this but it beats farming dungeons all day long or even farming peaches towards no end, this has helped lots of people become more motivated farm peaches I know it has for me. Now don't get me wrong I would love new content but remember the dungeons/raids Korea currently has are waaaay too difficult for most of the player base to even attempt, so giving us parts of the new expansions is better than ramming it down our throat because its too much.

catch up with gold

Just want to point something out.

This is not a good idea, if they were to give us "gold" so we can catch up

it just mean item(s) will inflate in gold

4 hours ago, AhComplicate said:

catch up with gold

Just want to point something out.

This is not a good idea, if they were to give us "gold" so we can catch up

it just mean item(s) will inflate in gold

Adding the Dried Ginseng into the event in my opinion was a huge mistake, instead they should have added bound/un-tradeable items that could have been a better alternative instead. I'm not sure what they could have added, "maybe" Legendary Jewels/Elements for like 10-20 Fruits each. I'm not sure but something like that would have been great instead as it wouldn't have inflated the market to this extent, but whats done is done and hopefully they learn from their mistakes due to this event.

3 hours ago, Lucifer The LightBringer said:

Adding the Dried Ginseng into the event in my opinion was a huge mistake, instead they should have added bound/un-tradeable items that could have been a better alternative instead. I'm not sure what they could have added, "maybe" Legendary Jewels/Elements for like 10-20 Fruits each. I'm not sure but something like that would have been great instead as it wouldn't have inflated the market to this extent, but whats done is done and hopefully they learn from their mistakes due to this event.

well, for my part I believe dried ginseng is the best thing they ever did. (if we forget about the first week fail where only the strongest players had access to it). Like it or not, you need gold in this game, and our version is completly crippled with shitty daily rewards etc... Those dried ginseng gave the oportunity to the crowed to earn some gold while running the event... buy those things that were unaffordable before that... gave them a taste of what it is like to not feel frustrated each time u press F5.

Now I can understand ppl spending their life on the game might not see it as a very positive thing... they kinda sacrifice their life to farm ingame. But NCSOFT shouldn't care about those 0.1% of the player having mental issues.  

On 6/11/2017 at 1:11 AM, Kisagii said:

Game will become more stable in terms of gear progression. We got 5 years of game content in a little bit more than one year. Catching up to Korea means we will get patches at same rate as them. Much more time to obtain  gear. No need to rush. Also you dont need best gear in game to access all dungeons. Unless you want to access them on hard mode and even then you don't need reach max possible AP for patch.

20 minutes ago, Lyndustable said:

The PvE content won't catch up to Korea. It never ever happened in any of the NC mmo's, due to translation and modifications for the west ppl's taste etc.

Actually they will. It's their goal. If they want for bns to participate in global championship game needs ti be same version (latest one) in all regions. Thats why  last we were getting patches every month instead of 6 months or something like that in Korea. Now patches comes out every 2-3 months but has more content. Actually it's possible that we will get gunner patch before summer ends...in August or something like that.

Archived