Help hongmoon store question

omarxz11

1 hour ago, omarxz11 said:

so first i click on Wardrobe and it shows me there is 217 costumes in hongmoon store but then when i click on F10 it shows me only like 10 costumes or something , can someone explain to me whats going on ?

In wardrobe all currently released and soon to be released costumes are shown. Costumes in store changes every week or two. If costume you like isn't in store,it might be introduced/reintroduced in future.

8 minutes ago, Alesthra said:

In wardrobe all currently released and soon to be released costumes are shown. Costumes in store changes every week or two. If costume you like isn't in store,it might be introduced/reintroduced in future.

so its like hero rotaion in moba games right ? , in that case why i can only see two outfit will end 2017 june  16 and other outfit don't have expire date ? or they change only two outfit every two weeks ?

2 hours ago, omarxz11 said:

so its like hero rotaion in moba games right ? , in that case why i can only see two outfit will end 2017 june  16 and other outfit don't have expire date ? or they change only two outfit every two weeks ?

yes they only rotate two outfits every two weeks, and mostly they put the newly added ones from the wardrobe.

12 minutes ago, Ygnizem said:

yes they only rotate two outfits every two weeks, and mostly they put the newly added ones from the wardrobe.

why they make this system ? , they could just add all costumes and anyone and everyone can buy whatever he want :(

9 minutes ago, omarxz11 said:

why they make this system ? , they could just add all costumes and anyone and everyone can buy whatever he want :(

prolly for something they wanna call an event, also some of the outfits are stashed on an RNG box or trove

2 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

prolly for something they wanna call an event, also some of the outfits are stashed on an RNG box or trove

which RNG boxs drop costume from hongmoon store ? , also how much it cost if i want to pick it up from trove ?

24 minutes ago, omarxz11 said:

which RNG boxs drop costume from hongmoon store ? , also how much it cost if i want to pick it up from trove ?

There is no RNG box in F10 right now. And you'll probably have to resign yourself to buy 100 trove keys if you want to have a decent chance at getting both costumes (and even then you might not get either after 100 keys or you could get it after 1 key, all up to luck). If you DO get it in trove, both costumes cost 5 gold each to get from the trove.

1 hour ago, omarxz11 said:

I wouldn't recommend spending any money on this trove but its really up to you. Don't be surprised if it takes hundreds of keys though to actually get the outfit. This trove is worst than any other.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 7:32 PM, Shanetheillest said:

I wouldn't recommend spending any money on this trove but its really up to you. Don't be surprised if it takes hundreds of keys though to actually get the outfit. This trove is worst than any other.

well the outfit i want , its not even in hongmoon store rotaion , its yura hair cut , i want to get it and get her costume in future , but her costume atm in korean server , i wonder will we get the remaining costumes in gunner patch o.O ?

Archived