Trove Key Drop Rate

Hi,

I have used more than 1000 keys but the following items did not drop once/often:

1- Xanos Disks

2- All the Offal (Silence, Darkness and Luminence)

3- Hongmoon Secret Technique Volume 3

4- Longgui Soul Shield - Chest 8

5- Super Fan Costume

6- Plog Pal

7- Sealed Sacred Oil

8- Raven King's Soul or Sealed version of it

9- Yamato Pet

27 minutes ago, SultanTheRuler said:

Hi,

I have used more than 1000 keys but the following items did not drop once/often:

1- Xanos Disks

2- All the Offal (Silence, Darkness and Luminence)

3- Hongmoon Secret Technique Volume 3

4- Longgui Soul Shield - Chest 8

5- Super Fan Costume

6- Plog Pal

7- Sealed Sacred Oil

8- Raven King's Soul or Sealed version of it

9- Yamato Pet

I haven't seen most of these things, i did want the outfit, but taskmaster(which looks horrid) has shown up 3-4 times. I've had soul shields 6-8, but the rest, no chance.

I haven't gone through that many keys though, my dried ginseng rng luck isn't very good

I've gone through a few hundred keys. Longgui 7 seems to be common as dirt while 6 and 8 are rare as hell. I had quite a few instances where I got the exact same roll 3-6 times. The other stuff are just rare. That said I'd bet quite a bit that when they applied the initial "fix" they messed something else up. No way should someone get roll repeats that often.

i ve bought keys using gold only via currency exchange/f10, so 20 max a day

1- Xanos Disks = no

2- All the Offal (Silence, Darkness and Luminence) = yes, silence

3- Hongmoon Secret Technique Volume 3 = no

4- Longgui Soul Shield - Chest 8 = yes

5- Super Fan Costume, can t remember

6- Plog Pal = yes

7- Sealed Sacred Oil = nononononono :( (same goes for unsealed ones)

8- Raven King's Soul or Sealed version of it = no

9- Yamato Pet = yes

Is all about rng

i used 10 keys and got 4 crits on them (and got superfan) (also this crit contains superfan or plog or yamato pet) hard to pick... :_( byebye plog T.T

i know another person that never buy keys (coz he hates trove) , and he only use the FREE key, and he got only 2 slots open lol ...and got crit, superfan in the 1st slot.... .. lmao :'v

but.. sacred oil.. anyone got them???

Funny I was just about to make same thread, cause I was wondering why the hell is my RNG so bad this trove, where as it used to be pretty solid.

Previous trove, around 700 keys and I got pretty much anything I needed, except the oils, never got that. This trove is TERRIBLE and I don't know how you guys at NC, can live with yourselves ripping your paying customers off, I really don't.

Everyday, since the start of trove I've been buying around 40 keys daily, 20 with HM coins, 20-30 with my own money (sometimes 50) and I have never NEVER had this bad rng before.

Never seen any of those items in the list, except Superfan and Plogpal and I swear next trove if they don't introduce a system where you're guaranteed a "big" proc after X keys spent, I'm not buying single key anymore, I've had it.  I can understand stuff can't rain, cause economy would suffer and one wouldn't buy any more keys, if he got everything first day, but this is terrible. Shame on you.

EDIT: Just used 36 keys and didn't get single proc, actually few days now, best i can get is 10 fabrics, after 30-40 keys... 

Spent 100 keys got nothing good but a gem. Honestly, don't push your luck by buying keys if you want to save gold then do it because you get a lot of legendary jewel/element but if you're trying to get amazing crits then don't do it when it's not even worth it cause you'll just be wasting your money.

500 keys here

got every hepta gem except sparkling citrune

Super Fan: Yes

Plog: yes, but ugly

Hong Moon 3 Yes

Hm 2 Yes

6yea

7yea

8yea (once)

disc, soul, offal oils etc, nope. 

Though I am happy cos I've got 30 raven feathers or 70 evolved stones Several times. 500 keys got me 189 raven feathers amd 350ish evolved stones

7 minutes ago, Porcoline said:

my first time troving~ leave me wondering if past troves were better. I'm not getting much from it. 

The past troves were better no doubt. Something is definitely messed up on this one. However the most important thing you can get in the trove really would be stockpiles of legendary elements. The only three ways to get legendary elements is either pay 20 gold to the dragon express, buy the very limited supply from daily specials when it shows up or from trove where you get 15+ gold off on them. You need quite a few legendary elements for later weapon upgrades. 25 for raven caliber stuff and 20 for the non raven stuff each level after baleful 9.

Archived