can i get Temptation outfit for my warlock ?

omarxz11

It is possible NCSoft West may return the costume to be purchased during a future event.

Once the Warlock leveling event ended, they brought in a future event last year to be purchased via event currency.

I don't think you can get it anymore ... maybe in future events... but that's a huge "maybe"

I remember I got it when the warlock pop'd up for the very first time, you had to level up a warlock at lvl 45 and in a few days and you would get it.

Also keep in mind .. the end of march 23, that's for 2016 not 2017... so a year passed..but I took a break after that.. so no idea if they added it on other events or if they added it to the store and removed it.

11 minutes ago, Syphin said:

It is possible NCSoft West may return the costume to be purchased during a future event.

Once the Warlock leveling event ended, they brought in a future event last year to be purchased via event currency.

explain what you mean please , do you talk when it release on korea server they make challenge then they wait 1 year and release it ? and if you talk about NA/EU server then why it said challenge in wiki not event ? o.O ??

The outfit was available twice in the game.

The first time through the Warlock leveling challenge event back in March 2016 - Warlock Leveling Challenge.

And the second time through a later event (September 2016) when the Premium Daily Dash got updated. During that daily dash you could get a token of devotion for completing a cycle which you could use to purchase items from the Dragon Express, including the Temptation outfit - Premium Daily Dash.

Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, Syphin said:

The outfit was available twice in the game.

The first time through the Warlock leveling challenge event back in March 2016 - Warlock Leveling Challenge.

And the second time through a later event (September 2016) when the Premium Daily Dash got updated. During that daily dash you could get a token of devotion for completing a cycle which you could use to purchase items from the Dragon Express, including the Temptation outfit - Premium Daily Dash.

Hope this helps.

my only hope now is future event , also its really stupid from BnS to put the outfit when you make character creation and that outfit no longer exist 

3 hours ago, omarxz11 said:

explain what you mean please , do you talk when it release on korea server they make challenge then they wait 1 year and release it ? and if you talk about NA/EU server then why it said challenge in wiki not event ? o.O ??

because you can't trust everything you read, specially if it has nothing to do with NCWest

aka, the wiki is not official

5 hours ago, omarxz11 said:

my only hope now is future event , also its really stupid from BnS to put the outfit when you make character creation and that outfit no longer exist 

My exact same feeling when you see the class preview wearing an outfit you may never be able to obtain because of 'reasons'.

Archived