is the game dead or something ?

omarxz11

41 minutes ago, omarxz11 said:

thats really useful comment thanks alot , but about part "  side quests until you get max level. " part of side quest money that gave to you it makes anyone get triggered lol , i go to shop to buy something its really expensive for example i try to buy costume that cost 6 silver and side quest in that time gave me 5 or 10 copper , plus i remeber there is costume for craft i can have it by pay 100 omg seriously ? :D , why money in this game hard to get , and do i start farm money on lvl 50 ??

Everything starts after you reach 50. Alone the story quest will get you to like 40-80 gold if you don't spend gold on anything so at the point you are in the game you are not even supposed to be able to make much money. Get to 50 since that's when all the proper farming and getting gold starts.

The side quests are mainly to chip in some extra experience points along the way. They are not completely mandatory, but as you level up, you get more skills, and if you can push leveling up a bit earlier to get some of those skills on your side in case you get into a tough story battle or side boss, the better. Money-wise, you start racking up a good amount of gold as soon as you hit Silverfrost mountains. All in all, a new character can earn about 80+ gold from level 1 to HM6 after act 7.

As you may have noticed... this game is no longer as it was when it got released.. you no longer see low lvl dungeons done.

Back in our days for the people that started the game at release, you could do them all, I mean all... now I dare you to got to a lvl 30 zone and try a dungeon from the map.. you will rot there.

Maybe if you get lucky to hit a daily quest on it, because that's when you will get the high levels in and they will help out lower levels...  but not because they want it, it's because it's a 5 min run... so it's best to run like a mad man and keep up to them, they will clear the way, but they wont kill all the mobs.

Gold.. you need lvl 50.. that's about the just of it, get the weapon to open all the dungeons up to Asura and that's it... don't try to go in EC / DT / NF /NS , the leg. ones because well.. you will mostly fail...  no one will pick you because of your .. 400 ap.. and if you just search.. yeah you will get a match .. but you will be so low hp that you will die non stop... and all the high AP players , above 700 / 750 up to 1000. they all look for premade partyes .. 

So.. EC.. first boss if people don't know what to do, regarding daze, and most don't .. he HITS LIKE A TRUCK.. and with your 40.000 HP.. and no def.. you are a 1 shot kill... second and last are a bit simpler... but only if you do the mech .. on the last.. were you will die from some AOE.. so .. you will die.

DT.. this one is easy.. more or less.. the first and second.. are ok.. but the last one.. if you don't get a party that knows the mech... you will fail .. and it's a stupid mech.. but it must be done .. and you need 3/4 people out of 6 to KNOW what to do.

NF .. on this one you just need dmg, so I would say you have no place to even try here.. the mech is stupid easy ( normal ) but you need dmg, so you have no place here till you get like 700 ap. to be accepted by randoms.

NS.. No... just... no.. ignore this dungeon till you get above 800 / 850 ap... it's a waste of time for you... party searching on the chat starts from 850 AP... leave it be.

Pvp, you can do it ...  1 v 1 .. 3 v 3 .. it's fun....  but try and not go in 6 v 6 ..  you can.. but don't ... you will understand as soon as you join.. 1 shot is a kind word for it.and you will make your team play 6 v 5... it's were your gear counts and it's were the big boys go and play... if you are below HM8 or even HM9 .. you will get steamrolled... only saw 1 Hm1 at one point and 2 guys in a party of HM4 and 6 .. they got wiped twice and they let us have the win after that. 2 min win... it happens. wales dominate and it requires team work and some decent gear to not die in 1 shot.

Pvp on the map.. free world.. it no longer exists .. it did exist at the release, when the max lvl was 45 .. people were fighting in Silverfrost for Soulstones, good times, were factions actually meant something... now factions .. it's just a color without a value... Moonwater it was a pvp zone as well.

Maybe you get lucky and find a random here and there, but I'm guessing they will be high level just doing the soulstone quest.... and a funny thing.. I was at one point in moonwater doing the quests.. as it takes like 5 mins.. I managed to run in to a ceru .. I killed him and he started to rage at me.. as if ..  "how are you kill me here, this is a peace zone, all the players agreed to it, this place to be a no kill zone, they discussed it on the forum" .. HA ? Really ? A truce ? since when ? Nah.. never.. if you pop up red it's a free fight.. even if I loose or win....  I stopped going there as it's faster to farm in the 6 v 6.

The game is not dead(pve/pvp)

Finish story and you will get ¬650ap level 50 HM6 and all upgrades to true ivorymoon. From there you can do dungeons until Ebondrake Citadel and farm MSP for legendary soulshield and find a clan, learn more about hard dugeons mech, make friends.

Until level 50 take it as a singleplayer game and enjoy the story.

Now leveling is fun. I transferred only gems and mats for upgrade to my alt  (lv42 now)  and and she already has 40 gold. Thanks to treasure trove. (Oh and I bought 0 keys and no expansion slots for trove). Trove has chance for gold bars  (each worth 1 gold when selling at ordinary merchant) for 50 copper. It gives 3-5 bars. Also radiant energy. Got it 2-3 times. Each is about 12 gold at market. All quests are important. I am at chapter 3 of act III on my alt and I'm already lv42..subscription doesn't have much impact on questing,because it increases only experience from daily quests and killing monsters. So leveling is easy. Once you'll enter silverfrost area,you'll end up being lv48+ and you should  have enough  money to upgrade your weapon. 

On 6/6/2017 at 8:21 AM, LiriC said:

As you may have noticed... this game is no longer as it was when it got released.. you no longer see low lvl dungeons done.

Back in our days for the people that started the game at release, you could do them all, I mean all... now I dare you to got to a lvl 30 zone and try a dungeon from the map.. you will rot there.

Maybe if you get lucky to hit a daily quest on it, because that's when you will get the high levels in and they will help out lower levels...  but not because they want it, it's because it's a 5 min run... so it's best to run like a mad man and keep up to them, they will clear the way, but they wont kill all the mobs.

Gold.. you need lvl 50.. that's about the just of it, get the weapon to open all the dungeons up to Asura and that's it... don't try to go in EC / DT / NF /NS , the leg. ones because well.. you will mostly fail...  no one will pick you because of your .. 400 ap.. and if you just search.. yeah you will get a match .. but you will be so low hp that you will die non stop... and all the high AP players , above 700 / 750 up to 1000. they all look for premade partyes .. 

So.. EC.. first boss if people don't know what to do, regarding daze, and most don't .. he HITS LIKE A TRUCK.. and with your 40.000 HP.. and no def.. you are a 1 shot kill... second and last are a bit simpler... but only if you do the mech .. on the last.. were you will die from some AOE.. so .. you will die.

DT.. this one is easy.. more or less.. the first and second.. are ok.. but the last one.. if you don't get a party that knows the mech... you will fail .. and it's a stupid mech.. but it must be done .. and you need 3/4 people out of 6 to KNOW what to do.

NF .. on this one you just need dmg, so I would say you have no place to even try here.. the mech is stupid easy ( normal ) but you need dmg, so you have no place here till you get like 700 ap. to be accepted by randoms.

NS.. No... just... no.. ignore this dungeon till you get above 800 / 850 ap... it's a waste of time for you... party searching on the chat starts from 850 AP... leave it be.

Pvp, you can do it ...  1 v 1 .. 3 v 3 .. it's fun....  but try and not go in 6 v 6 ..  you can.. but don't ... you will understand as soon as you join.. 1 shot is a kind word for it.and you will make your team play 6 v 5... it's were your gear counts and it's were the big boys go and play... if you are below HM8 or even HM9 .. you will get steamrolled... only saw 1 Hm1 at one point and 2 guys in a party of HM4 and 6 .. they got wiped twice and they let us have the win after that. 2 min win... it happens. wales dominate and it requires team work and some decent gear to not die in 1 shot.

Pvp on the map.. free world.. it no longer exists .. it did exist at the release, when the max lvl was 45 .. people were fighting in Silverfrost for Soulstones, good times, were factions actually meant something... now factions .. it's just a color without a value... Moonwater it was a pvp zone as well.

Maybe you get lucky and find a random here and there, but I'm guessing they will be high level just doing the soulstone quest.... and a funny thing.. I was at one point in moonwater doing the quests.. as it takes like 5 mins.. I managed to run in to a ceru .. I killed him and he started to rage at me.. as if ..  "how are you kill me here, this is a peace zone, all the players agreed to it, this place to be a no kill zone, they discussed it on the forum" .. HA ? Really ? A truce ? since when ? Nah.. never.. if you pop up red it's a free fight.. even if I loose or win....  I stopped going there as it's faster to farm in the 6 v 6.

i won't able to read all that but i read little and i also read first part in pvp  , you said i go 1v1 and 3v3 okay but 6v6 not okay because of gear , but does the 1v1 and 3v3 count on gear too ? or there is system make both players in 1v1 same weapon damage and in 3v3 too ???

16 hours ago, Alesthra said:

Now leveling is fun. I transferred only gems and mats for upgrade to my alt  (lv42 now)  and and she already has 40 gold. Thanks to treasure trove. (Oh and I bought 0 keys and no expansion slots for trove). Trove has chance for gold bars  (each worth 1 gold when selling at ordinary merchant) for 50 copper. It gives 3-5 bars. Also radiant energy. Got it 2-3 times. Each is about 12 gold at market. All quests are important. I am at chapter 3 of act III on my alt and I'm already lv42..subscription doesn't have much impact on questing,because it increases only experience from daily quests and killing monsters. So leveling is easy. Once you'll enter silverfrost area,you'll end up being lv48+ and you should  have enough  money to upgrade your weapon. 

what is trove ?

6 minutes ago, LiriC said:

yes . 1 v 1 and 3 v 3  the game will make you equal... they take your stats and the enemy stats and they combine it and give the same stats to both people and all it matters will be your skill.

thats really awesome thing <3 i love the system , most other MMO out there like blizzard world of warcraft or other famous company have issue about the one that have better gear won and skills is 0 ,  thanks so much for info :)

2 hours ago, omarxz11 said:

i won't able to read all that but i read little and i also read first part in pvp  , you said i go 1v1 and 3v3 okay but 6v6 not okay because of gear , but does the 1v1 and 3v3 count on gear too ? or there is system make both players in 1v1 same weapon damage and in 3v3 too ???

yes . 1 v 1 and 3 v 3  the game will make you equal... they take your stats and the enemy stats and they combine it and give the same stats to both people and all it matters will be your skill.

8 minutes ago, LiriC said:

they take your stats and the enemy stats and they combine it and give the same stats to both people

Oh hell, no. Stats are always the same in arena no matter your level or toher gear from you or your enemy. The stats are equal, yes, but what you tried to explain was wrong.

9 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Oh hell, no. Stats are always the same in arena no matter your level or toher gear from you or your enemy. The stats are equal, yes, but what you tried to explain was wrong.

more or less... but the main thing.. you go in the fight as equal.

Archived