is the game dead or something ?

omarxz11

i start play new in in EU server windrest , i am now lvl 22 , but when i move whatever to city or near NPC out city that give quest , most of the time i cannot find players sometimes i see 1 or 2 and most of the time i don't see any , is the game dying ? and what is the playerbase on windrest ? , i am pvp player and i am afraid if i lvl up my character and try to search for pvp , i won't find players or enter arena after 20 min or something or hard to do dungeon if there is no people to join party in LFG system

13 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

Far from ^_^. But level 22, you will not find much activity due to the level 50 instant vouchers and level 50 is when the game really begins. Good luck and happy hunting!

lvl 50 instant voucher like you :D you one of them aren't you :D , still what is the main city ? , like in world of warcraft the main city for allince is stormwind and main city for horde is orgrammer , so what is the main city here in BnS  ??

• NCSOFT
24 minutes ago, omarxz11 said:

still what is the main city ? , like in world of warcraft the main city for allince is stormwind and main city for horde is orgrammer , so what is the main city here in BnS  ??

The popular hot spots are Celestial Basin, Zaiwei, and Jadestone Village (during certain in-game events).

2 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

This isn't EQ2 or WoW where people "hang out" in game. Interaction for groups and such is done via the in-game system or within a guild. If you just want to chat, use the in game chat.

game chat sometimes people talk and sometimes its quit silent , also what is the main city in BnS ?

12 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

The popular hot spots are Celestial Basin, Zaiwei, and Jadestone Village (during certain in-game events).

so why i find little people in jadestone village if its main city ?

20 minutes ago, omarxz11 said:

so why i find little people in jadestone village if its main city ?

It's not the main city for level 50 players. She only said Jadestone during certain in-game events, right now the event does not require you to be in Jadestone.

Right now, majority of the people are in Celestial Basin because there is an event in that map. Most people (lv50+) are camping in that map to get the box 24/7. That's why all other places are pretty empty right now. In addition, it depends on which server you are in, some server has lower population than the others. 

21 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Right now, majority of the people are in Celestial Basin because there is an event in that map. Most people (lv50+) are camping in that map to get the box 24/7. That's why all other places are pretty empty right now. In addition, it depends on which server you are in, some server has lower population than the others. 

im in

EU server windrest

Mushins tower is generally where I see most people just sitting around. Zaiwei the only place i see people afk is where all the dungeon entrances are. But yes, you won't see many low levels as most either insta 50 or are already level 50 + and in all the higher level areas. One thing to keep in mind too a lot of players if they are low level will bounce to other channels in the area to keep from fighting over mobs or dealing with other players. 

The is no 'main' city, this game isn't about questing, it's about PvP. The quest system is pretty bland and once the main story quest is done there isn't much else left. There is zero backstory on the different races and they have no starting city either.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Each continent has their "main city" but pretty much no people see those as such. The pve on the other hand is played quite much in F8 anyway so people who are not in F8 are in cities either afking, checking alts, leveling or other random stuffs.

what is F8 ?

9 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The is no 'main' city, this game isn't about questing, it's about PvP. The quest system is pretty bland and once the main story quest is done there isn't much else left. There is zero backstory on the different races and they have no starting city either.

Each continent has their "main city" but pretty much no people see those as such. The pve on the other hand is played quite much in F8 anyway so people who are not in F8 are in cities either afking, checking alts, leveling or other random stuffs.

52 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

It's about dungeons and raids and legendary gear,not about pvp. PvP is maximum 10% of game's content.  

You won't find much people at level 22. As you level up, you will come across a few 6 man dungeons that you can try solo or you can try queuing for a party through Cross Server. Those dungeons are not needed for story and don't offer much to help you level up, so you only miss the "been there" feel. A few can be soloed even if they are 6 man stuff. Others may be a bit more difficult or impossible to solo as soon as you reach them. Some allow you to enter into less difficult story mode versions. All in all, no part of the story needs you to be in a party. So I recommend focusing in story and side quests until you get max level.

The story allows you to end up roughly at level 50 HM6. HM stands for HongMoon level and is the leveling up that happens after hitting level 50. Game's far from dead or empty, but the population is not very large either, and most of it is already alts, max level tryhards and whales who are already maxed out in everything.

There's an event in Celestial Basin, which is an area you will have to start after doing all of the story (from where you get your starter end game weapon and gear). This is where you will find a lot of players. Others are either in dungeons or queuing for them in Cross Server, so you won't see them in world.

Game is far from dead, but the only ones you'll see while doing the story is other players doing the story to get to level 50 (very likely someones alt). There is sometimes people that do some outdated content like Zaiwei Ruins, but overall, most people are in whichever content is the latest or the current event. The current event is in Celestial Basin, before that event started, you were pretty much alone in Celestial Basin. The Valentine's event was in Jadestone, so many people were parked there for those weeks just to do the daily.

Aside from events, most people seem to hang out in Mushin's tower (less so now that they removed 100 moonstone bundle) and every week after maintenance, you will see tons of people in Khanda Vihar doing the weekly marathon. If you want to just talk to people, type in /f (faction), the ones that don't want to talk usually mute that channel, so the ones that are there will often be pretty quick to respond if you have questions or just want to have a chat.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

f8 is the key you hit to enter the cross server, it is where most people do their big dungeons as it allows you to start a party with players from across all the other servers. 

wow i didn't know that, any tips how it work , because i enter it and it said waiting for other players , i still low lvl so i don't think other will join me

2 hours ago, omarxz11 said:

i start play new in in EU server windrest , i am now lvl 22 , but when i move whatever to city or near NPC out city that give quest , most of the time i cannot find players sometimes i see 1 or 2 and most of the time i don't see any , is the game dying ? and what is the playerbase on windrest ? , i am pvp player and i am afraid if i lvl up my character and try to search for pvp , i won't find players or enter arena after 20 min or something or hard to do dungeon if there is no people to join party in LFG system

no, is not dead, just no point in going to low level zones, and even on high level zones you might feel lonely... cause the game has channels where usually the players try to go to the less populated for "grinding" reasons

54 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

You won't find much people at level 22. As you level up, you will come across a few 6 man dungeons that you can try solo or you can try queuing for a party through Cross Server. Those dungeons are not needed for story and don't offer much to help you level up, so you only miss the "been there" feel. A few can be soloed even if they are 6 man stuff. Others may be a bit more difficult or impossible to solo as soon as you reach them. Some allow you to enter into less difficult story mode versions. All in all, no part of the story needs you to be in a party. So I recommend focusing in story and side quests until you get max level.

The story allows you to end up roughly at level 50 HM6. HM stands for HongMoon level and is the leveling up that happens after hitting level 50. Game's far from dead or empty, but the population is not very large either, and most of it is already alts, max level tryhards and whales who are already maxed out in everything.

There's an event in Celestial Basin, which is an area you will have to start after doing all of the story (from where you get your starter end game weapon and gear). This is where you will find a lot of players. Others are either in dungeons or queuing for them in Cross Server, so you won't see them in world.

thats really useful comment thanks alot , but about part "  side quests until you get max level. " part of side quest money that gave to you it makes anyone get triggered lol , i go to shop to buy something its really expensive for example i try to buy costume that cost 6 silver and side quest in that time gave me 5 or 10 copper , plus i remeber there is costume for craft i can have it by pay 100 omg seriously ? :D , why money in this game hard to get , and do i start farm money on lvl 50 ??

26 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Game is far from dead, but the only ones you'll see while doing the story is other players doing the story to get to level 50 (very likely someones alt). There is sometimes people that do some outdated content like Zaiwei Ruins, but overall, most people are in whichever content is the latest or the current event. The current event is in Celestial Basin, before that event started, you were pretty much alone in Celestial Basin. The Valentine's event was in Jadestone, so many people were parked there for those weeks just to do the daily.

Aside from events, most people seem to hang out in Mushin's tower (less so now that they removed 100 moonstone bundle) and every week after maintenance, you will see tons of people in Khanda Vihar doing the weekly marathon. If you want to just talk to people, type in /f (faction), the ones that don't want to talk usually mute that channel, so the ones that are there will often be pretty quick to respond if you have questions or just want to have a chat.

lol yeah i hate when people go to less pop channel for weird reasons lol

Just now, omarxz11 said:

thats really useful comment thanks alot , but about part "  side quests until you get max level. " part of side quest money that gave to you it makes anyone get triggered lol , i go to shop to buy something its really expensive for example i try to buy costume that cost 6 silver and side quest in that time gave me 5 or 10 copper , plus i remeber there is costume for craft i can have it by pay 100 omg seriously ? :D , why money in this game hard to get , and do i start farm money on lvl 50 ??

Just now, Dotimus said:

TLDR version

leveling post  2016 >> follow the yellow quest line

gear use what the quest line and the surveys gives you (optional: deva weapon and ss from cinderlands and profane weapon at lv42 - USE THE KEYS you get from the quest line/surveys and the essences on the wheels ) 

if you do it right you can get to 50 in a weekend, just don't expect doing it in 2 days slacking.....

Archived