Irisdina

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-06-03 at 11:54 PM, Duriensbane said:

Lyn - Blade Dancer, Summoner, Warlock, and Force Master = 4

Gon - Soul Fighter, Kung Fu Master, Destroyer, and Force Master = 4

Yun - Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Force Master and GUNNER = 5

Jin - Blade Master, Assassin, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Warlock, and GUNNER = 6

IMO Jin does not need Gunner...even tho game wise with npcs alot are, they dont need to have 6 classes. Yun IMO is not a bad race, and does not have a race locked class so they are OK. If anything, Yun having 6 classes would be alright so long as none of them are race locked. That just brings to question, how are you going to make the next class that will fit both Gon (largest race) and Lyn (smallest race) with 1 class?

Well, to be fair, the gunner doesn't seem like it's all too physical, looks more like it's spirit-infused (or created) bullets. in-universe, the guns having minimal recoil is not too much of a stretch imo. Because of that, I see no reason why not all races should not be able to be gunner. Gunner seems to be a lot about speed, right up Lyn's alley, they are pretty crude, fitting for Gon, but also versatile and potential to be graceful, fitting Jin and Yun respectively. The one race I thought least likely to have gunner is actually Yun.

The fact that Jin now have 2 more classes than Gon and Lyn on top of them having their unique class, really feels like the dev are just favoring Jins. It's probably not going to be long before they let Jin be FM too, they were supposed to in early development.... I personally like Lyn and Yun the most, cute and elegant/beautiful.

On 02/06/2017 at 4:03 PM, Irisdina said:

So who wanna Gon Gunner? Lets push NC a little with hope they add Gon Gunner to game.

Gunner is one of most hyped class and there are not so many Gons on server (at least i dont see so many compared to other races). If so hyped class become avialiby for Gon mayby some players will pick this race?

You're making the right questions here. 

It's perfectly fine given the lore of game that the Jin are the most numerous and common race. But the Gons really need some attention. 

Archived