Who wanna Gon Gunner?

Irisdina

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Gon should have Gunner as well, we've seen so many Gon gunners NPCs that I just thought naturally Gon would get this class, but when people started saying its just Yun and Jin I was shooock.

Was really looking forward to testing this class but I have way too many Jins and one Yun is enough.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/14/2017 at 0:24 AM, FlockUndead said:

To say something regarding the discussion of Gon being able to play Gunner.

Do u remember the SF release ? In KR its Kun and Gon only, we got Jin too , they dont.

So maybe we get Gon as an exclusive race too.

Who told you KR didn't have jin sf too? Because they do have it. Jin sf was added to all regions.

so KR show Gunner/maestro ultimate skill. He swap weapon into long range rifle for one powerfull shot. In future contents we propably gonna get more skills, and this ultimate show us how gunner gonna look: weapon swap for 1-2 shoots. i think character which carry with him 2 guns, rifle, ammo, and in future propably even more weapons should be gon.

Funny that the only races I've identified so far to use guns are Jin and Gons, not once did I see a Yun gunner. 

But for the sake of consistency, since everyone has already seen a Gon female gunner, then shouldn't we have gunner available for the race as well, or are we going to get ourselves another Juwol situation where we have a gon female using a jin and yun class?

*** Lyn. he already have 2 exclusive class (summoner and BD), and one of them is one of strongest in game (BD), when 2nd is most annojing one (summoner). Gon need some love too. Its almost dead race, when there are still plenty of Lyns. Deadpool approve Gon Gunner not Lyn Gunner. If gon dont get gunner why Lyn should get it? There were Gon gunner in game story, when Lyn Gunner doesn`t exist. By lore Lyn is typical mage, and guys which communicate with spirits. they rather should get some new mage class in future, instead of class which shoot enemy to death by bullets, and as ultimate skll (lvl55) take long range rifle from as* just to make one powerfull shoot. In future content we propably gonna get machingun, or granage luncher (like Poh skills, which as ally use 2 guns, and take other type of guns for 1-2 attacks).

I would have loved to make a Gon but I just can't stand that their standing animation makes their body look weird at least for the females. Also don't like how when you try to make them smaller it ends up looking like a midget. I think this could be a reason why there aren't as many Gons around.

On 6/2/2017 at 3:13 PM, Krissy said:

and yun gunner T_T

No matter what class a Yun character is, they all look so frail, that I can't even imagine a real life Yun surviving the kick of even a .9mm handgun each time they'd pull a trigger. For realism, they should make Yun gunners able to exit combat between EVERY shot they take, so they can eat a steamed bun to get their missing 50% health back.  lol

I'm kidding! -But not really. -But kind of. XD

Archived