Who wanna Gon Gunner?

Irisdina

On 6/3/2017 at 5:54 PM, Duriensbane said:

That just brings to question, how are you going to make the next class that will fit both Gon (largest race) and Lyn (smallest race) with 1 class?

That's simple enough; and its something already hinted at in game: shapeshifter.
Gon can take the giant wilde animals; lions, tigers and bears oh my..
Lyn can take the small woodland animals; bunnies, raccoons and foxes
Master Hong is a prime example of a shapeshifter.. not quite in the same way, but it's the only explanation for his Hulk form.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

One was given the power of darkness, the other was given divine powers. They also use the twilight's edge would also help/give them their powers. Jyansei a.k.a your character if you choose them to become a sword user whatever it's Jin or yun, wouldn't this make a Jin a Blade dancer as well? They have a "magical" cannon sword as well and the same flashy style of moves as a playable BM Yun. I haven't even seen Jiwan use any flashy skills other than her twirling and hopping/stabbing fiends in the cut scenes,  while you have Jyansei doing the exact same thing in actual game play but much more flashier compared to what she does. Twirling around when using fire tongue is a prime example as well as having the ability to  Call forth more than one blade, making an electrify star. I think calling a Yun blade dancers is not a suitable term for them. That's because One summons magic does not mean they are Blade dancers. Lyns got that term because they spin and twirl around.

Jiwan is Jinsoyu master which automaticly made her fight style same, isnt it simple? Then look at jinsoyu which is PERFECT example of BD: grab, spin, etc. when there wasnt any Lyn BD in story, except MC which shouldnt be cunted, becouse if player pick summoner then no Lyn BD, if jin assasin, no Lyn BD, etc. But topic isnt about Yun/Lyn BD.

What is important Gon should get Gunner from the verry beggining, becouse release of new class is start of some event like exp bonus, which allow players get at least lvl 50 HM 12 fast (1week max with double exp). If Gon get Gunner after this event then again server gonna be full of Jins (this time jin Gunner), and no Gon, becouse players gonna create already Jin, and dont care to create new character which they need to lvl up from start verry slowly, when they alredy have gunner at lvl 50 HM12. Personally i would wait for Gon Gunner or made new character, but it woudnt be so fair for Gon`s don`t you think?

78104884.jpg

Personally seeing what others have posted....i can understand why jin should have as many classes as they do.....but if you are a jack of all trades, then you should be allowed to have a race locked class. Give Lyn assassin and give Gon gunner....that would even things up. And as said, your body size doesnt mean you cant grab a gun and shoot someone. 

2 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

Personally seeing what others have posted....i can understand why jin should have as many classes as they do.....but if you are a jack of all trades, then you should be allowed to have a race locked class. Give Lyn assassin and give Gon gunner....that would even things up. And as said, your body size doesnt mean you cant grab a gun and shoot someone. 

Even if i take a stand against that race-lock crap, i am completely against a lyn assassin ... giving the most annoying class to the most disgusting race of the mmorpg history ? Unlike minion races in other mmorpgs, they are not cute or funny as they were intended here. They instead look like pampered wealthy kids and allowing them to choose assassin will turn the whole game into a kindergarten.

17 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Even if i take a stand against that race-lock crap, i am completely against a lyn assassin ... giving the most annoying class to the most disgusting race of the mmorpg history ? Unlike minion races in other mmorpgs, they are not cute or funny as they were intended here. They instead look like pampered wealthy kids and allowing them to choose assassin will turn the whole game into a kindergarten.

I happen to like Lyn. But to each their own. I DO suppose that Lyn assassin would require more than just switch a race selection button on. Sin, like destro and kfm, have  grapples and other things that may require, with the current assets, characters of a certain size limit. This is all what I assume. I don't even know why they had to make BD instead of just flat out copying BD (does BD have any grapples?), but no complains from me on that one here. Gunner would have been a funny sight for Lyn, but it never crossed my mind to have it at that class. On the other side, Gon seems a more fitting race for it. I mean, they have FM, which is the most un-gon class you can give a gon...

6 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

I happen to like Lyn. But to each their own. I DO suppose that Lyn assassin would require more than just switch a race selection button on. Sin, like destro and kfm, have  grapples and other things that may require, with the current assets, characters of a certain size limit. This is all what I assume. I don't even know why they had to make BD instead of just flat out copying BD (does BD have any grapples?), but no complains from me on that one here. Gunner would have been a funny sight for Lyn, but it never crossed my mind to have it at that class. On the other side, Gon seems a more fitting race for it. I mean, they have FM, which is the most un-gon class you can give a gon...

I can't name any class that doesn't fit one of those races. Even a lyn destroyer would sound valid since minion races has always been represented with axes as their main weapons. But, no. They instead decided to make up a ssj6 version of destroyer solely for those spoiled brats so they can insult people even more in addition to their irritating dandified looks. Those brats already have enough options for trolling purposes ... don't need any more ...

Let's just ask for gon gunner, even if i am not planning on making one. Didn't like the class and hope it gets nerfed to the ground.

On 6/4/2017 at 5:53 AM, Alesthra said:

Well...actually...was it so hard to make gunner for gon and yun only . Then all races would have x5 classes...except Lyn...but they could fix it by adding soul fighter for Lyn.  And every race would have x5 classes...but no...we have 3 races x4; yun x5 and Jin x6 (wtf actually. Are they trying to make game Jin dominated???)

I haven't read everything, but the goal isn't to make a race dominating... (I mean, 2 of the best 4 classes are Lyn exclusives...)

They add class to races with looks that fits the class' gameplay. I mean, maybe it's just be, but I don't see Gon as an agile class like assassin :s

I haven't seen the gunner in action, so I don't know if it fits Gon or not, but let's say Gon should have Gunner (cause it looks like you guys really wants it xD)

Lyn Destroyer? lol 

Im not sure if its just stupid or already disturbing imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears swinging around that big axe and grabbing them big bosses and biting them to death and throwing them around the air afterwards. 

Lyn SF? 

Do you guys even know what SF's skills are? Can't imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears punching them big bosses to death and counter their attacks with them tiny ellbows. 

Its like giving Lyns KFM class. It just doesn't fit letting Lyn killing something with their own body. 

Lyn Assasin?

Imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears assassinate someone.. That doesn't fiit at all. Yun Assassin could be a thing but Lyn Assassin? no way.

Lyn Gunner? maybe, I dont know. Im not sure if Lyns should be able to move around with a grappling hook but thats all.. I think. 

Gon Gunner? I actually thought there will be a Gon Gunner. However after I saw how Gunner is played im not sure if Gon should be able to play Gunner because Gunner has a really fast playstyle and Gon is more like ... a bit slower .. I think.

Yun Gunner after I saw the playstyle actually fits a bit. I still don't like that Yun can play a class with a gun but the way Gunner is played fits to Yun in some way I think. 

Jin Gunner fits best tbh. Sure they already have a lot of classes but .. I dont know Jin is just like this "allrounder" race. Also I don't think Jin will ever dominate the game. There are many people who don't like Jin (I persoanlly love them so I could be kind of subjective) and most classes Jin can choose can be choosen by other races as well.. Just because they can choose between a lot of classes doesn't mean a lot of people will chose Jin as the race they want to play.

I personally mostly see Lyns and Yuns out there, then Jin and Gon most rarely. So I don't expect Gunner to increase the amount of Jin players out there but I expect to see even more Yuns.

1 hour ago, Fesselspielchen said:

Lyn Destroyer? lol 

Im not sure if its just stupid or already disturbing imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears swinging around that big axe and grabbing them big bosses and biting them to death and throwing them around the air afterwards. 

can`t agree more. Lyn destroyer is just IMPOSSIBLE class in BnS, becouse Lyn is race with diffrent concept. Lyns get power from theyr Chi flow in body, when destroyer class is based typical on theyr muscules, which lyns kinda lack.

Lyn SF? 

Do you guys even know what SF's skills are? Can't imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears punching them big bosses to death and counter their attacks with them tiny ellbows. 

Its like giving Lyns KFM class. It just doesn't fit letting Lyn killing something with their own body. 

Its bad example. SF and KFM is 2 diff classes. SF is KFM/FM, which mean its based on magic/chi too, when KFM is typical phisic class. If we look at Master Hong then he propably was SF (high physical power and that beam attack). He had that change form, just like Dohko from Saint Seiya: he was always in form of old little guy which allow him to magazine his chi to get that form.

Lyn Assasin?

Imagine them lil kids with tails and big ears assassinate someone.. That doesn't fiit at all. Yun Assassin could be a thing but Lyn Assassin? no way.

Here you are totaly wrong. One of HM disiplines which was Lyn (the one which send you letters), was Lyn assasin. Lyn onyly look like child. they dont die in age of 5-10 years old. They propably can live even longer than Jins (master hong).

yn Gunner? maybe, I dont know

Like i said: Lyn is typical mage class, when gunner is based on technology/physical dmg class. This class dont suit him best, but i dont said its totaly wrong to give it to him. but lets look at technical point f wiev: Gunner propably gonna have one of the best range, and that hook, Lyn is smalles race, which allow him to run, and this gonna make him pain in *** propably even more than summoner with his CC and anti CC (when you grab him, cat CC you, when you grab cat he CC you).

Gon Gunner? I actually thought there will be a Gon Gunner. However after I saw how Gunner is played im not sure if Gon should be able to play Gunner because Gunner has a really fast playstyle and Gon is more like ... a bit slower .. I think.

If we look at lore/story/plot point of view then Gon should have gunner even more than Yun, becouse here were gunner gon, and poh is half gon. If we look at physical barriers then again he should have it, becouse his phyical strage allow him to carry every type of range weapon (almost). And i cant agree gon is low class. KFM isnt slow at all. Gons are big and strong. they are typical born warriors, not stupid, slow bulkhead which cant do anything than swing giant axe. Gn have more classes than Destroyer. Onyly class which doesnt suit him from his palete is FM, which is chi/magic based (not becouse its range). In true i think they should give him gunner from beggining instead of FM (he shouldnt have FM at all). And onyly fast thing in gunner is his Attack speed (look at Destroyer Wrath, and RMB at earh), and movement speed which get becouse of grappling hook, which is allowed for any race (its depending on rope qailty).

2 hours ago, Fesselspielchen said:

Yun Gunner after I saw the playstyle actually fits a bit. I still don't like that Yun can play a class with a gun but the way Gunner is played fits to Yun in some way I think. 

As for me it don`t change a bit: Yun is typical high elf from fantasy game: Gun dont fit him. Yes they add cool shadow bullets effect, yes they add ropes, but this dont suit Yun...

Jin Gunner fits best tbh. Sure they already have a lot of classes but .. I dont know Jin is just like this "allrounder" race.

I dont have anything against Jin being "jack of all trades", but that kind of "class" race ussually dont have any exculive class. it have All classes, which are "2-3 races onyly". Jin suit gunner, i agree with this, but if Gon dont get soon some cool new class it just disapear from BnS server.

Also I don't think Jin will ever dominate the game. There are many people who don't like Jin (I persoanlly love them so I could be kind of subjective) and most classes Jin can choose can be choosen by other races as well.. Just because they can choose between a lot of classes doesn't mean a lot of people will chose Jin as the race they want to play.

I personally mostly see Lyns and Yuns out there, then Jin and Gon most rarely. So I don't expect Gunner to increase the amount of Jin players out there but I expect to see even more Yuns.

Like many ppl before me said: Jin is jack of all trades. If you dont known what is it i gonna tell you: Its type of character which have tons of classes which other races have too. But in BnS they kinda change this by giving him personal class (assasin) which made him just race with tons of classes. I`m not so angry about this becouse they even have in descryption Jins are that kind of race, but other races should get some new classes too. When new class come out Jin get it. Thats how it look.

And Jin IS dminating race on server (as population). More than 50% players i played in party was Jin. EVERY friends on my list are JIN, most my matchups on pvp ARE JIN. After them are Lyns, becouse players hate and love at same time BD, then Yun and Gon is already dying in agony. At the verry beggining there was many Gons, becouse Destroyer was fun and powerful, now it kinda lack dmg, and its already boring for most players (i still love him becouse its personal Gon class). Players need new fun class to pick Gon.

P.S.

If Gn get gunner he dont gonna have small pistols. Weapon is scaled to character size, so it gonna become bogger than Yun, or jin weapon.

@Irisdina

People should really stop digging for correlation between lore and class availability. I can make a big wall of text proving it pointless. They don't regard the lore/story when they are deciding on which class to be which race. Story also doesn't follow the racial orders. It's just two races getting constantly pampered while other two being outcast for no valid reasoning.
 I assume you refer to Hajoon as the lyn sin hm discipline. But, i 've never seen him using any weapon other than a bangle, correct me if i'm wrong.
 On the other hand, being jin, Lusung is sometimes a kfm, sometimes a fm, i even recall him as a sin. Juwol is a gon bm. Child Jinsoyun is a lyn, just like child Zulia and one of them grows into a jin, the other one into a yun ... Hong has the facial structure of a gon when he transforms. The new pirate gunner chick is a gon, while the forthcoming blonde gunner is a jin just like poharan, despite their grandfather being a gon ( Rip hae mujin ... probably his wife was playing away from home very often. ). Poharan has nothing like a gon on her. It's too obvious. Don't look at body height or overall size, just check faces. All races have certain features on their faces that can not be concealed by customization.
 Also, i still don't see anything wrong with a lyn destroyer appearance-wise. They would just look like dwarves we have been seeing everywhere, only a bit like some spoiled kid-form dwarves, still doesn't mean they can't carry an axe. It's just for an example, though. They don't need any more classes than they already have. There are way more people out there that are very strict about they would never play as a lyn, than those who claim the same for yun ( the least popular race i believe ).
 It's getting annoying as hell ... the mindset of jin and lyn being protagonists that need to be pampered, while gon and yun being villains, screw them over.

Gon and yun have way more visual defects ( Bugs, clippings, disproportions ) than jin. So it's not a surprise jin being popular regarding visual preferences and blessing them with even more class options, puts the other two into the position of a red-headed stepchild.

As per lore (if u can even call the few sentences that) on the Character Selection Screen

Jin

"The resourceful Jin possess the spirit and wisdom of the Black Tortoise. Inherently curious, clever, and strong-willed the Jin are able to adapt to almost any situation. The spirit of flexibility and insatiable determination has allowed them to become the most prominent race in the world."

Gon

"Descendants of the ancient Dragons, the Gon are known for their towering stature and raw physical strength. Though their aggressive tendencies often inspire fear and mistrust, the Gon possess a deep sense of loyalty and will to defend their allies with relentless courage."

Lyn

"Imbued with the power of the legendary Kirin, the Lyn are easily identified by their large ears, furry tails, and short stature. What they lack in physical size they more then make up with their innate intelligence, acute sense, and their unique ability to commune with spirits."

Yun

"Mysterious and elegant, the Yun inherited the powerful spirit of the Phoenix. Known for their other-worldly beauty and aptitude for the arts, this all female race prefers to commune with nature rather then live within the confides of modern or urban society."

So based of this information it seems Yun and Lyn are the least likely to be Gunner. While I like the fact that Jin can be a jack of all trades, I do feel they have too many class options and are a little boring. And I main a wl Jin, but I was tired of the way some clothing looked on my Lyn and I didn't like the cast animation for a Lyn wl so I swapped. I love the Gon but sadly don't have one. And this is due once again to the style and look of classes on certain races. I didn't like the way force master looked on a Gon and I didn't want to play any of the other classes available to Gon. So when I learned of Gunner I got really hyped to possible finally have a Gon character. As I stated in a previous post I had been stock piling gear, picked all the outfits I wanted to transfer, picked out a name and design my Gon Gunner. Now that is looking like it wont happen the hype for me is just gone or meh. But looking at the lore and looking at classes does any of it really matter for Bns?

I mean this is ho I envision the races and classes going based of lore.

Jin

Everything,sucks but there you go

Gon

KFM, Destroyer, SF, Gunner

Lyn

BD, Summoner, WL, FM

Yun

BM, FM, WL (deep history and tradition in general terms not necessarily to Bns), Summoner (nature), Sin (once again deep history and tradition in general terms not necessarily Bns. like "ninjas" that have there own secluded villages and such.

Anyway that's my two cents please NCsoft, or who ever can make this happen please make Gon Gunner.

P.S Irisdina loved your Saint Seiya reference.

3 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

@Irisdina

People should really stop digging for correlation between lore and class availability. I can make a big wall of text proving it pointless. They don't regard the lore/story when they are deciding on which class to be which race. Story also doesn't follow the racial orders. It's just two races getting constantly pampered while other two being outcast for no valid reasoning.
 I assume you refer to Hajoon as the lyn sin hm discipline. But, i 've never seen him using any weapon other than a bangle, correct me if i'm wrong.
 On the other hand, being jin, Lusung is sometimes a kfm, sometimes a fm, i even recall him as a sin. Juwol is a gon bm. Child Jinsoyun is a lyn, just like child Zulia and one of them grows into a jin, the other one into a yun ... Hong has the facial structure of a gon when he transforms. The new pirate gunner chick is a gon, while the forthcoming blonde gunner is a jin just like poharan, despite their grandfather being a gon ( Rip hae mujin ... probably his wife was playing away from home very often. ). Poharan has nothing like a gon on her. It's too obvious. Don't look at body height or overall size, just check faces. All races have certain features on their faces that can not be concealed by customization.
 Also, i still don't see anything wrong with a lyn destroyer appearance-wise. They would just look like dwarves we have been seeing everywhere, only a bit like some spoiled kid-form dwarves, still doesn't mean they can't carry an axe. It's just for an example, though. They don't need any more classes than they already have. There are way more people out there that are very strict about they would never play as a lyn, than those who claim the same for yun ( the least popular race i believe ).
 It's getting annoying as hell ... the mindset of jin and lyn being protagonists that need to be pampered, while gon and yun being villains, screw them over.

Gon and yun have way more visual defects ( Bugs, clippings, disproportions ) than jin. So it's not a surprise jin being popular regarding visual preferences and blessing them with even more class options, puts the other two into the position of a red-headed stepchild.

I agree with this, it feels like class based on lore has no baring what so ever. Okay fine cool if they want to do that its whatever. I also see a lot of people using size to justify there argument, which with one being able to customize there toon that also doesn't really matter. I can make a short, stout Gon that looks like a dwarf. I can make a Gon as short and skinny as a Jin. Yes you still tell its a Gon due to the idle animations. I can make a Jin that is just as short as a Lyn. Weapon size is due to hand size so once again doesn't really matter. With this being said I don't want to see a Lyn destroyer or Gon summoner. As far as using Characters from the story that's not really a good idea either, they are supposed to do crazy weird stuff that u don't see the regular class doing that's what makes them interesting to the story. Like the great 8, or Master Hong being able to go hulk, Jinsoyun and her crazy BM, BD hybrid. Now it would be cool if Lyns could hulk out as an ultimate move but meh.

On 2017-6-4 at 6:27 PM, Irisdina said:

i can`t agree with you. Did you even saw some stream of his gameplay? And i mean gameplay which show all skills not onyly spam of RMB. At fire he have explosion skills, which kinda resemble Poh skills. And this class is ideal for Gon. When i think about gon i think about physical attacks, same is with guns. But what is with yun? Yun is typical High elf from fantasy MMO, but use gun? WTF. I dont have anything against Yun getting gunner but Gon is much better Gunner than yun.

Lets add we dont known what is lvl55 skill of Gunner. Mayby it gonna be some something like using giant machingun (like poh) for 1 attack, or switch weapon for a moment.

ELVES = BOWS = RANGED WEAP = GUN

maybe? so in almost every game story etc elves are either excelent marksman or magic wielders or both so ye it makes sense

5 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

@Irisdina

well as to the cliping etc, obviously bigger characters will have more bugs related to such things, its easy to know because everything is fit to a standard, since Jins are the most human like race ingame they are obviously in general the main etc, as for lyns theyre smaller etc so even if they have more clipings than any other race the truth is its more likely to not be noticed because theyre smaller so everything else abt them is smaller aswell, also usually wen you play you play with the camera the furthest possible(at least its what i belive to be the most comon) so even if you look it wont be easy because theyre small = camera distance, nothing of this helps, also a huge(max size) lyn has abt the same size of a small jin(min size) so ye, all they are following are pretty much standards

you see this in animes also, and remember BNS is based on anime art so this turns out to be another reason for such mindset, also they made a game to catter for the biggest possible range, if you give important roles to many (huge race) chars you might be hurting your own economy/possible future profits, even if it doesnt look like so this makes a huge diference, if you look every other rpg of pretty much the same kind, in almost every of them the standard is human size(visually) and pretty much every character is abt the same size simply increasing/decreasing its size

6 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It was rly long time ago when i was on that story, so its possible. My mistake about this point, but still, how can you dont see smallest race can`t be assasin? Small size allow him to hide much more eassy than bigger jin. But i think its mechanic based choice to dont give him assasin (small size).

On the other hand, being jin, Lusung is sometimes a kfm, sometimes a fm, i even recall him as a sin.

Yes he was, and he is Jin: Jack of all trades. Try to understund this... Lets add Jin have all classes Lusung was.

Child Jinsoyun is a lyn,

O.O Where you see tail and ears? No tail and ears= no lyn. simple. Yun cant create model as small to look like child, so they decide to use Yun model. Simple. At least for me.

just like child Zulia

Look point above.

The new pirate gunner chick is a gon, while the forthcoming blonde gunner is a jin just like poharan, despite their grandfather being a gon ( Rip hae mujin ... probably his wife was playing away from home very often. ). Poharan has nothing like a gon on her. It's too obvious

Poharan is HALF Gon, due to Hae mujin being her grandfather. She dont need to have everyone in her family as Gon to have Gon blood in veins.

Don't look at body height or overall size, just check faces. All races have certain features on their faces that can not be concealed by customization.

Yes, but dont look onyly at creator too. Some characters are blood mixed (like Poh), or child, so Gon/Yun/Jin parts CAN`T be used to create them.

3 hours ago, Britt said:

I agree with this, it feels like class based on lore has no baring what so ever. Okay fine cool if they want to do that its whatever. I also see a lot of people using size to justify there argument, which with one being able to customize there toon that also doesn't really matter. I can make a short, stout Gon that looks like a dwarf. I can make a Gon as short and skinny as a Jin. Yes you still tell its a Gon due to the idle animations. I can make a Jin that is just as short as a Lyn. Weapon size is due to hand size so once again doesn't really matter. With this being said I don't want to see a Lyn destroyer or Gon summoner. As far as using Characters from the story that's not really a good idea either, they are supposed to do crazy weird stuff that u don't see the regular class doing that's what makes them interesting to the story. Like the great 8, or Master Hong being able to go hulk, Jinsoyun and her crazy BM, BD hybrid. Now it would be cool if Lyns could hulk out as an ultimate move but meh.

No one justyfi characters ONYLY by size (at leasr i think that), and like you said: race still gonna have theyr animation. Lets add some races have something which made them impossible to mistake with others. Lyn always gonna have tail and ears, so even with Jin high you known its Lyn, and vice versa, Gemale Gon always gonna have bigger tits than Yun, and male Gon always gonna have bigger muscule mass than male Jin I dont even gonna said about how male Gon chin looks compared to other races. You cant change that.

55 minutes ago, Netson said:

ELVES = BOWS = RANGED WEAP = GUN

Yes elves = Bow, which is ranged weapon, but Bow isnt Gun. Elves can be best marksman in galaxy, or enev whole universe, but they are still magic and fantasy weapon oriented, and Yun is race which even in descryption have it written.

Yun

"Mysterious and elegant, the Yun inherited the powerful spirit of the Phoenix. Known for their other-worldly beauty and aptitude for the arts, this all female race prefers to commune with nature rather then live within the confides of modern or urban society."

Gun is modern weapon so its totaly not for Yun.

At the end of this post i wanna add i known classes in game isnt given to races by how characters from story use them, but lore can be used as argument, becouse devs can start thinking about it then. I high of NPC dont decide about they race, but like i write: creator which we have don`t do it too.

@Irisdina I was not disagree with you, and thank you for starting this thread. I was just saying that some people were stating that a Lyn could not be a Destroyer due the fact that they were small or lack physical strength, and I felt like this was in invalid argument due to the fact they can force grip bosses 50x their size. Once again I do not want to see a Lyn destroy tho. Also there has been many a time where I have mistaken a short skinny gon for a jin. Had to do a double take. I find it kind of sad that character lore has no basis in class or even picking a toon. Why have any at all? We are just going to pick what looks good to us right? I was just tired of jin, and I don't really like yun either.

thats why i hate any kind of class restriction (even though giant, muscule, scary Gon sumoner would looks kinda funny with this cute cat). I always pick race which looks best for me, and im always being sad why it dont have class i wanna most (well sometimes it have). Eather way this topic is about giving Gon gunner not about other races and they classes (but we can try give some pressure on devs in this aspect too).

@Netson That's partially true. But, if you try to make a character smaller while keeping same proportions, the clipping with smaller one gets more severe. For instance, if half of your arm is clipped, when you decrease the height, nearly your whole arm gets clipped. I have both a yun size and a default gon size gon. The clipping is worse with smaller one, even if she is way skinnier. While i am not stating this as a fact, i experience worse clipping with smaller characters. Your argument is true while looking at other's characters, where smaller one is really smaller. But, as your own character you tend to adjust camera accordingly. Even game itself automatically adjusts camera, so that that the smaller character doesn't get lost in your screen. Same with account-lobby, default jin seems like she is as the same size as default gon.

On the other hand, jin has nearly no clipping ... They do infact, but even with max thickness, it somehow blends unlike gon's where the left arm completely goes into the lung. Truth is, even with default gon preset, whose arms are literally some toothpicks, many outfits clip severely and the first thing most players do while creating their gon is thickening her a little, making it worse. Yun is the worst case, with their lower body. Max negative pelvic bone with max positive shoulder width is the only way to get their hands out from their butt, which no one would seriously play as. Here is a small example of default gon with the new hair :

BCwphNz.jpg

What i'm trying to say is, appearance-wise, while they were creating those races, they started out with jin, did their best. Then the boss came in and told them they got 24 hours left to finish all races, that's what it feels like.

@Irisdina

It's easy to remove ears and tails, even like how a failed hair mod makes your character bald. But, creating a character of two races mixed ... no way they would bother with something like that. Poharan's face is exactly a jin and the body can be told by her chest size, gon can't have flat chest with that outfit. So even if her grandfather is a gon in lore, she is %100 jin apperance-wise both body and face. Child jinsoyun and zulia are %100 lyn, even if they are jin and yun in lore. Both have exact facial and body features of lyn. That was what my point is, even lore doesn't follow racial order.

Jinsoyun and zulia as child isnt Lyn. Like i said in one of my prev posts: they "have appirance of Lyn" becouse race like Yun don`t offer "parts" to create little child. Lets add there is even profile which allow you to made child Jinsoyun, and its for YUN, becouse players get files from game and put it on YT (child, normal, and transformed). If you think they are Lyn becouce they can be copy almost identical onyly as Lyn in creator which players got, then 99% of child population in BnS are Lyns. O.O how can this be? Are Lyns in some age decide which race they wanna be, or all other races are doomed becouse of to high death rate compared to birth?

About Poh: she can looks like Jin if she is mix blood. If she have grandfather she IS Gon in some point. she can even be Gon (by hae mujin), Jin (by his wife), Yun(by mother), which give us: Gon, Yun, Jin mix, which allow her to get appirance of any of this races. BTW: if she isnt at least in a liitle part Gon, how can she use, dual pistol, giant machinegun, and rocket luncher at some time? And yes she use them when she is your ally: DP as normal attack, and machinegun, and rocket luncher as skills. I cant imagine Jin having so much strangh to carry all this weapons.

eather way:

78104884.jpg

If Deadpool approves how somene can dont approves?

2 hours ago, Irisdina said:

Ignore the family ties for a moment and just focus on characters as they are. Poh is jin 100% there is no mix on her, the smallest Jinsoyun (silverfrost story and when she is your student) is lyn with 'yun' ears added (and yes there is a mod for this to make your lyn look like that including outfit and hair as well), then Jinsoyun we save (second child form when we purify her from darkness) thats yun on smallest size possible (again you can see it from her face). And for stuff like boobies (Poha and Julia) that was made with outfit which you can test for yourself in wardrobe for Pohwaran and with mod for Julia. No npc in game is mixed race all are made from something we can play with changes like ears (they arent 1 piece with body but more like a hat that creators can change and swap around (and yes you can have lyns without ears/ rest races with ears even lyn and licandi)) or 3d model change in outfit (Poha/Julia boobies, GON GUNNER npc Juna (i think her name is that) scar on her body (its literally part of outfit)). Master Hon has 2 models 1 lyn and 1 gon. Also ignore the height cuz there is literally no consistency in npc heights (ex: Mushin and Junsang) you talk to them they normal height, you talk to them in another area suddenly they are bigger, gotta fight them? oh look they grew taller and so on. I hope this was detailed enough explanation for you to understand how some 3d models work in this game >-< If you want pictures or something included to show you all those points you can pm me.

AND YES PLZ GIVE US GON GUNNER

Ok, would like to throw in my two cents. Lore is lore, it is decided by the writer, it has nothing to do with what 3D model they use in the game. Which one decide that gon must have big boobs? Is it the game 3D model, or the lore? I believe it is the lore that decides. If the lore states that Poh is gon and she has small boobs that means that gon can have small boobs. It just means that the main character cannot be a gon with small boobs.

Anyway off topic. Wish gunner would come to gon in the future.

Archived