Forums

Who wanna Gon Gunner?

Irisdina

So who wanna Gon Gunner? Lets push NC a little with hope they add Gon Gunner to game.

Gunner is one of most hyped class and there are not so many Gons on server (at least i dont see so many compared to other races). If so hyped class become avialiby for Gon mayby some players will pick this race?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krissy dunno who said this to you, but its lie. I watch many streams today, and eveywhere they write/said its for Jin and Yun (sadly not for Gon). Thats why we need pray together:

Budda-sama, Kami-sama, NC-sama: Make Gunner Gon too!!!

Comeon... why not Gon too? (would have been funny to watch on Lyn but that's stretching it too far so better not). But I mean, Gon seems like the perfect candidate for this class. Yun's lore doesn't read to me as fit for this class in my opinion (they would have made a beautiful summoner though), and Jin is still the overpopulated class that everyone has, but it's ok because they are pretty much the default human in game. So yeah, give us Gon gunner... plog.. I mean, please!

I completely agree, I main a Jin wl, and I was so looking forward to a Gon gunner. I already made my character, picked out a name, pick all the clothes I want to send over, stocked piled gear and everything. This is very disappointing and might  be a deal breaker for me. I will give the class a try but I'm just not as excited about it anymore. Please, please, please reconsider and add Gon to the list of races that can be gunner!

9 hours ago, Irisdina said:

Krissy dunno who said this to you, but its lie. I watch many streams today, and eveywhere they write/said its for Jin and Yun (sadly not for Gon). Thats why we need pray together:

Budda-sama, Kami-sama, NC-sama: Make Gunner Gon too!!!

I too want gon gunner, I wish I had the power.

I support this. I'll be playing a jin personally, but lore-wise, I think it's weird to exclude Gon from the gunner class. They were actually the first class I thought of other than jinfor this class. 

I personally think every race, should be able to be gunner. But not having gon as gunner, Seems wrong.
Isn't the pirate woman with the scars on her chest, A gon. I could've swore she was a gon.

I support this request. Not because I like to play a gon maestro, or maestro at all but I think it would fit. Also yes, the pirate woman from Chol Mugo is clearly a gon and she's the first person you meet in the story that is close to being a maestro.

Lyn - Blade Dancer, Summoner, Warlock, and Force Master = 4

Gon - Soul Fighter, Kung Fu Master, Destroyer, and Force Master = 4

Yun - Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Force Master and GUNNER = 5

Jin - Blade Master, Assassin, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Warlock, and GUNNER = 6

IMO Jin does not need Gunner...even tho game wise with npcs alot are, they dont need to have 6 classes. Yun IMO is not a bad race, and does not have a race locked class so they are OK. If anything, Yun having 6 classes would be alright so long as none of them are race locked. That just brings to question, how are you going to make the next class that will fit both Gon (largest race) and Lyn (smallest race) with 1 class?

well... its kinda impossible to make same class for Gon and Lyn at same time. Lyn is kinda fragile compared to Gon. Gon is typical physical race (but have FM), when Lyn is mage (even Blade Dancer use magic). For next Gon Class i would like to see something like Shenwei from Moonlight Blade (Spear+Bow). Check yourself on YT. But for Lyn? I rly dont known... Some kind of mystic class, but i dont have any idea.

If Lyn would have some new class with other race then rather with Yun or Jin (which soon gonna have 6 classes), becouse Gon is: a) too big, b) have to much physical power (if we look in story), c) isnt so much magic oriented (again by story characters).

12 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

Lyn - Blade Dancer, Summoner, Warlock, and Force Master = 4

Gon - Soul Fighter, Kung Fu Master, Destroyer, and Force Master = 4

Yun - Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Force Master and GUNNER = 5

Jin - Blade Master, Assassin, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Warlock, and GUNNER = 6

IMO Jin does not need Gunner...even tho game wise with npcs alot are, they dont need to have 6 classes. Yun IMO is not a bad race, and does not have a race locked class so they are OK. If anything, Yun having 6 classes would be alright so long as none of them are race locked. That just brings to question, how are you going to make the next class that will fit both Gon (largest race) and Lyn (smallest race) with 1 class?

Well...actually...was it so hard to make gunner for gon and yun only . Then all races would have x5 classes...except Lyn...but they could fix it by adding soul fighter for Lyn.  And every race would have x5 classes...but no...we have 3 races x4; yun x5 and Jin x6 (wtf actually. Are they trying to make game Jin dominated???)

srr but with GON BODY BUILD I CANT SEE A GUNNER UNLESS HE USES DUAL SHOTGUNS HMG OR BAZOOKAS so no, no gon gunner for you they have the traits for phisical combat so tell yourself lucky enough to have FM on them

On 6/2/2017 at 8:03 PM, Irisdina said:

So who wanna Gon Gunner? Lets push NC a little with hope they add Gon Gunner to game.

Gunner is one of most hyped class and there are not so many Gons on server (at least i dont see so many compared to other races). If so hyped class become avialiby for Gon mayby some players will pick this race?

KI1kla.jpg

Archived