Game closed alone

14 hours ago, Blendixxx said:

sometimes when i start playing bns in the loading screen

the game close automaticly 
i have a good hardware 
6gb ram i3 proc geforce 920m 
pls anyhelp !!!!!

Your hardware is not that good for gaming. You need at least i5 for gaming. For the ram, I would suggest to go at least 12gb. 6gb is a bit low, especially if you have something else running at the same time while you play this game. It can automatically shut down the game if the ram is out of its capacity. 

On 6/2/2017 at 9:44 AM, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support so they can have a look at your specific set-up and possible causes.

Thank you!

Not like customer support will help as fast as we can with everything you shouldn't already know.

On 6/2/2017 at 10:35 AM, FrozenB said:

Your hardware is not that good for gaming. You need at least i5 for gaming. For the ram, I would suggest to go at least 12gb. 6gb is a bit low, especially if you have something else running at the same time while you play this game. It can automatically shut down the game if the ram is out of its capacity. 

On 6/2/2017 at 8:15 PM, Blendixxx said:

sometimes when i start playing bns in the loading screen

the game close automaticly 
i have a good hardware 
6gb ram i3 proc geforce 920m 
pls anyhelp !!!!!

The radio frequencies in Huston have a pretty low quality. The servers are located there for the United States, but it varies from each state. In my case, since this is an issue, and the only thing out at the time was an i7 6700k processor? The 1070 GTX and my power supply is the last thing I need to upgrade? I'm only dropping a few frames, but other than that you want to pick something that makes up for the companies faults. 

Personally; any connection is reliant on the symmetry of the wiring, and it isn't just the parts. The parts are a decent chunk of that though, my point would be that you're really out of date Blendixxx, and my suggestion would be to get sixteen gigs of ram at least. An i5, or i7 processor depending on the distance from your location to the server. A really good solid-state drive for your operating system, no cheap one hundred and twenty Gigabit crap. Windows ten sucks, it sends everything over to one hard disk, and you really need a decent video card. My latest upgrade was the 1070 GTX, and it works wonders!

My advice is that once you learn about parts, don't even take advice from parents who think they know what's what because you'll find out moderators don't tend to the servers. They notify us of whatever the techs don't want to tell us, you make up for that with a better computer, and you know the rest.

Archived