Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaisero

Esports?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What a joke, the majority of the community is lagging on these garbage servers. We don't even know what its like to play in a competitive scene with low skill delay like in KR.  

Edited by Kaisero

6 hours ago, Kaisero said:

What a joke, the majority of the community is lagging on these garbage servers. We don't even know what its like to play in a competitive scene with low skill delay like in KR.  

It is okay. Just looking at the rules, you know that they only pick the people who applied for the tournaments and are at the top tier pvp ladder anyways. These people most likely have very low ping or have XML edited.

The servers are in no way whatsoever fine. For your casual pve'r you probably wouldn't even be able to tell but the server has intermittent ping spikes. Why do you think the majority of the competitive community uses a VPN? Its because we have to cover for ncwests incompetence or lack of caring. if you have wonderful ping without using a vpn and live somewhat far away from the server you are the EXCEPTION to the lag rule.

I'm not saying this without a basis, I have ran a traceroute to the server and I can activly see droped packets of even up to 13% ONLY at the ncsoft server, every checkpoint before is fine. Anyways it dosent matter this is been beat into the dirt and it wont get fixed.

Servers might run better for EU

NA is really bad.

yesterday I had delay issues while questing

3 days ago last time I logged before that I played 6 arena matches.

all of them super delayed.

Then the DDoS attack....