Sign in to follow this  
Kaisero

Esports?

Kaisero   

What a joke, the majority of the community is lagging on these garbage servers. We don't even know what its like to play in a competitive scene with low skill delay like in KR.  

Edited by Kaisero

FrozenB   
6 hours ago, Kaisero said:

What a joke, the majority of the community is lagging on these garbage servers. We don't even know what its like to play in a competitive scene with low skill delay like in KR.  

It is okay. Just looking at the rules, you know that they only pick the people who applied for the tournaments and are at the top tier pvp ladder anyways. These people most likely have very low ping or have XML edited.

Kaisero   

The servers are in no way whatsoever fine. For your casual pve'r you probably wouldn't even be able to tell but the server has intermittent ping spikes. Why do you think the majority of the competitive community uses a VPN? Its because we have to cover for ncwests incompetence or lack of caring. if you have wonderful ping without using a vpn and live somewhat far away from the server you are the EXCEPTION to the lag rule.

I'm not saying this without a basis, I have ran a traceroute to the server and I can activly see droped packets of even up to 13% ONLY at the ncsoft server, every checkpoint before is fine. Anyways it dosent matter this is been beat into the dirt and it wont get fixed.

Servers might run better for EU

NA is really bad.

yesterday I had delay issues while questing

3 days ago last time I logged before that I played 6 arena matches.

all of them super delayed.

Then the DDoS attack.... 

Servers don't run any better on EU.

Not only does almost everyone get twice the ping in BNS than in other EU games but recently servers gotten so bad that having a day without a bunch of 400-700 ms lag spikes is considered lucky. I honest to god tried to look at all the games I've played in the last 8 years to try to remember if I ever encountered servers as bad or even worse than this one and I couldn't think of a single one that was THIS BAD. I played triple A games and games by new developers, private and official servers and none of them ever even came close to having servers as shitty as this one. The last game I've played before playing BNS EU was PlayBns ( a Russian private server) and I remember thinking that the 90ms I was getting there was bad and hoping once EU servers will come everything will be fine. boy was i wrong

I tried logging in and see how long will it take me to encounter a lag "spike" and that didn't take long at all, 2nd match until the 5 match were all 300-500 ms. 10 out of 10 servers simply ebin