No gunner?

An19194

I guess no gunner this year? we at the second half of the year and we don't have any info/image leak / skill/test server/ info on him. Something maybe? we don't even hear from the team on what's going on with it. just a  trailer since december...

22 minutes ago, An19194 said:

i mean its about time kr give us something

Well 1st off kr will release the gunner at 14th june in live servers. 2nd off gunner will be in test server this week more precise 2nd june. Sooo if u want info on it ur free to look up some streams videos on 2 june or even later there will be many ppl streaming and talking about gunner prolly u would see it here too https://www.twitch.tv/jaesungbns soo have fun and enjoy the gunner content when it comes out. 

And kr has nothing to gives us till than they do it their own way and as they want. 

13 minutes ago, An19194 said:

I meant info in the gunner. the rest is pretty amazing. I mean if you already showed us a trailer and even a (false) date, then you better provide info.

And what false date??? 

They said in the producer's letter that we're getting a new class this year which is the gunner. Also we will have to get it with kr or before the world tournament if they want us to compete.

12 minutes ago, An19194 said:

how did you find out Gunner is coming June 14 and the stream on June 2nd I've

been searching everywhere.

http://bns.plaync.com/event/independent/p2017/170524_teaser/index here is kr website that says 14th june 

https://www.facebook.com/ncsoft.BladeAndSoul/ here is bns kr facebook page that has this image and its says 2nd june test servers i guess thats enuff info for everyone to know that gunner will be out soon in kr and u can get plenty of info when it comes out at 2nd in test server and see how the class plays. 18739889_1493048067425057_12480315112404

12 minutes ago, Nala said:

They said in the producer's letter that we're getting a new class this year which is the gunner. Also we will have to get it with kr or before the world tournament if they want us to compete.

We dont have to get it with kr or before worlds cuz most likely gunner wont be in worlds cuz kr is already in mid season worlds qualifiers so id say gunner wont be there and im sure of 90% that they will just disable it for worlds 

13 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

We dont have to get it with kr or before worlds cuz most likely gunner wont be in worlds cuz kr is already in mid season worlds qualifiers so id say gunner wont be there and im sure of 90% that they will just disable it for worlds 

Yea I know. I meant if they allow gunner in the championship then we will have to get it.

I read somewhere that they planned on releasing it globally meaning that all regions will get it at the same time but not sure how true that is, people like to spread false info. I know for fact we getting it this year tho since they said so. Just be patient and wait it out.

Just now, Shanetheillest said:

I read somewhere that they planned on releasing it globally meaning that all regions will get it at the same time but not sure how true that is, people like to spread false info. I know for fact we getting it this year tho since they said so. Just be patient and wait it out.

Here is your answer about gunner global release from NCwest itself, the global release was just community idea and nothing else.

19 minutes ago, Nala said:

Yea I know. I meant if they allow gunner in the championship then we will have to get it.

Yeee but prolly the wont as they usually release classes after the worlds so that regions can get rdy and they have almost a full year till the next worlds 

41 minutes ago, An19194 said:

how did you find out Gunner is coming June 14 and the stream on June 2nd I've

been searching everywhere.

And the stream will be from bns player in Korea as the gunner comes out only in Korea now. And ppl will be streaming and making youtube videos till the 14th june so that everyone can see the gunner and how it plays from Korea. 

And u have done a bad searching than cuz reddit is full with info, our bns forums have some info

33 minutes ago, An19194 said:

if they get it in 14.6 i guess we will be having the class something like in July beginning of August 

its not if they get it but they will get it the date is set and they will do it, and about us it depends what NCwest wants lest say they whana roll the gunner out asap than we could see it mid July  aprox 1 month after kr release, if they will want to push the gunner out with some extra content than i would say early/mid september maybe even october.

11 hours ago, An19194 said:

lol i meant if as if the get it so soon we get it in a month or 2 later. i know that the class releases in 14.6 now.

Well i wouldnt count on that 1 month release after kr 

Archived