Rea Shinwa

Please add Wild Horse and Bully Wrap to Achievement Merchant

As title says... or please add them to a token exchange merchant like we can have "Conqueror" in Grimhorn Wilds, or give us some option, since it only drops VERY RARELY from dynamic quest chest in Zaiwei Ruins, which is totally dead :(

https://ibb.co/cWcdHa

Edited by Rea Shinwa

I agree with this. Barely anyone runs Zaiwei Capital Ruins and it is hard to farm due to the lack of people to have every boss spawn. 

Nasayer   

i totally agree to this. i have wild horse after hundreds of tarakhan boxes. but still no bully wrap and i'm trying to farm it since the release of the ruins... which was when? last year in summer?

i'm now able to solo ruins completely but still takes half an hour and it just never drops.

make it bound to some token you can farm or an achievement or whatever please.

joenator   

+1

but a decent price please, 90golds for the labyrinth dress suposed to be free and should have been available 1year ago its OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Edited by joenator

Meginb   

They need to add a bunch of outfits and outfit pieces to the achievement merchant imho.

Ygnizem   

I wish they put back zaiwei ruins on daily challenge, they said they removed it coz it was old content yet im seeing tomb of exile, shrieking caverns, and the endgame blackram narrows still present on DC. 

6 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

I wish they put back zaiwei ruins on daily challenge, they said they removed it coz it was old content yet im seeing tomb of exile, shrieking caverns, and the endgame blackram narrows still present on DC. 

+ 1

I so agree...

Liinxy   

Hey guys! 

We'll forward this achievement vendor suggestion along to the development team for consideration. ^_^

4 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hey guys! 

We'll forward this achievement vendor suggestion along to the development team for consideration. ^_^

Thanks a ton, Liinxy. I keep fingers crossed!

Riss77   

Also need the skins dropped from the widows of Bloodshard. The drop rate is completely inexistant for the blindfolds...

the other cosmetic items from lvl 45 content (Poh eyepatch, Cobalt Widow Blindfold, Scarlet Widow mask etc) could be good ideas to add as well, as the drop rates for them are very low, especially the BSH items

Wataru   

I love this costume and it's really hard to get even when the area it was from was active. I'm also going to "+1" this. Nice earthy colors and a costume that looks good on my male lyn.

AdmNish   
On 2017-6-1 at 2:41 PM, Liinxy said:

Hey guys! 

what about Yura hairstyle? in my server a lot of ppl want that hair , add that lz in HM Store or archivement D: !