Please add Wild Horse and Bully Wrap to Achievement Merchant

Rea Shinwa

On 2017/6/2 at 5:41 AM, Liinxy said:

Hey guys! 

We'll forward this achievement vendor suggestion along to the development team for consideration. ^_^

And infinity challenge costume too, I have done more than 200 runs so far still nothing

9 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Nice, you don't care about being unique, or showing (likely) evidence of hard work. Others, such as myself, do want this.

As I said in the post about the Swordsman Hat, this hat, Bully Wrap+Wild Horse, and Infinite Challenge are probably the last remaining of actually "rare" cosmetics (since even Spider Fang, Red Mask and High Dragon set have been in trove, making them not as rare). You've said that you personally wouldn't also ask for the other 3 items, but now we're a few days further and in the last 7 days, all of these 4 items have had an active topic, asking to make these easy to get.

So on this topic too, I will ask, what will remain for the people who want to wear a "rare" outfit? At this rate, it would be nothing..

Should we also make the season winners outfits from 1v1, 6v6, toi, and outlaw, basically free to get? Because screw people who put effort into things, right? (Keep p2w and wintrading in a different topic)

You see, thing is, as I said before, I have my self infinite challenge, swordsman hat, obsidian serpent outfit and black veil (these 2 are also hard and painful to get), got red mask from farming and it just shows nothing. Why? because it's RNG. No one knows how many runs I did for those outfits, how much patience it cost me, heck I was farming Obsidian serpent with black veil and Infinite challenge back in lvl 45 cap on BM who has pretty much weakest PvE class at that moment while now its farming few buttons and dead. Furthermore, while one farms his behind off, other gets in 1-2 runs. Like one of my friends who quit BnS ages ago and doesn't care about game at all, got swordsman hat in about 5 runs while I started my farm on first night of Mushins Tower release and got it like a week ago. It would be one thing if it was hard and tedious to get but it's 100% but it is completely different thing when it is hard and tedious and it's RNG.

So to sum up, fancy outfit doesn't show your hard work because no one knows if you got it in 1 or in 1000 runs.

P.S.: don't get me wrong, I do enjoy using rare cosmetics, especially Black Veil, don't remember last time I saw someone using it, however, I wouldn't mind if others could obtain it more easily (and i bet that only old school players knows how to farm for it).

4 hours ago, Spyroxion said:

You see, thing is, as I said before, I have my self infinite challenge, swordsman hat, obsidian serpent outfit and black veil (these 2 are also hard and painful to get), got red mask from farming and it just shows nothing. Why? because it's RNG. No one knows how many runs I did for those outfits, how much patience it cost me, heck I was farming Obsidian serpent with black veil and Infinite challenge back in lvl 45 cap on BM who has pretty much weakest PvE class at that moment while now its farming few buttons and dead. Furthermore, while one farms his behind off, other gets in 1-2 runs. Like one of my friends who quit BnS ages ago and doesn't care about game at all, got swordsman hat in about 5 runs while I started my farm on first night of Mushins Tower release and got it like a week ago. It would be one thing if it was hard and tedious to get but it's 100% but it is completely different thing when it is hard and tedious and it's RNG.

So to sum up, fancy outfit doesn't show your hard work because no one knows if you got it in 1 or in 1000 runs.

P.S.: don't get me wrong, I do enjoy using rare cosmetics, especially Black Veil, don't remember last time I saw someone using it, however, I wouldn't mind if others could obtain it more easily (and i bet that only old school players knows how to farm for it).

That's why I said (likely).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump, +1. Please make this happen, I would love to have this outfit set but farming zeiwei for a 1-2% chance at an outfit is ridiculous for content that is nearly dead. Could you please increase the % drop rate at the very least?