Please add Wild Horse and Bully Wrap to Achievement Merchant

Rea Shinwa

I spent a total of 32+ consecutive hours (can't remember the exact hours but it was over 32) trying to get Bully back when people actually did Zaiwei Ruins. I got around 4 Wild Horses iirc but the hair just wouldn't drop for me. I still have my screenshot of when I had two of them in my inventory and I had one in my wardrobe already.

O8J5aZ2.png

I hope they add will the outfits to the merchant because you don't want to spend over a day there like me. lol

The place is dead now too so it really is almost impossible to get.

After over half a year of non-serious (at least once taking the sting out was removed from daily challenge) farming of Zaiwei Ruins, I finally got Wild horse, I did Tarakhan at least 100 times on that character alone. I often skipped Visasa once the (then) frozen stingers suddenly dropped in price from like 4 gold to less than a gold a piece. I have Visasa killed 19 times on achievement (last i checked) and I maybe got Visasa every 4-5 Tarakhan (have skipped at least 20 visasa).

Now my friend that recently started playing want Wild Horse, He is playing it like 10 times a day since 1 month back, easily over 300 tries. He have not seen bully wrap nor wild horse once (nor have any of the ones he have played with seen them). Playing that dead content for that long is really not at all enjoying when you know you have literally wasted hundreds of hours when the drop rate is so ridiculously low.

You are all weak.
e5131144ac6660d64a3ec910a6648e85.jpg

0d230b4b6991dfbad6652c1bfa705ed4.jpg

but I do understand your struggle and it would make this hairstyle no longer unique. Maybe the outfit should be in the merchant.
I remember once I got it I got so hype and my friend was with me always in skype call that when he heard how happy I was he draw me this /giggle

22d82d13fcbfc20e2542a61dd8d75a5f.png

so as you can see.. this hair is very unique ^-^ and it would be nie to keep it like that because not very few have it and if you see someone with them it shows that they either got lucky or worked hard.

4 hours ago, RavTH said:

You are all weak.

but I do understand your struggle and it would make this hairstyle no longer unique. Maybe the outfit should be in the merchant.
I remember once I got it I got so hype and my friend was with me always in skype call that when he heard how happy I was he draw me this /giggle

so as you can see.. this hair is very unique ^-^ and it would be nie to keep it like that because not very few have it and if you see someone with them it shows that they either got lucky or worked hard.

Or we can let both be put into the shop because working hard doesn't mean anything when it comes to RNG. RNG is chance. It really isn't that unique, but it is worth collecting. 

But now that you say it, I guess farming for it wouldn't be too bad. It's just that if they go with this suggestion and put both in, that would be nice. 

4 hours ago, Hinotama000 said:

Or we can let both be put into the shop because working hard doesn't mean anything when it comes to RNG. RNG is chance. It really isn't that unique, but it is worth collecting. 

But now that you say it, I guess farming for it wouldn't be too bad. It's just that if they go with this suggestion and put both in, that would be nice. 

then let's add to this suggestion so we can buy the only obtainable weapons from story mode like the Stablesteel weapons that look actually good for a skin u.u and the only way to obtain them is to make new char qq

On 6/6/2017 at 10:29 AM, RavTH said:

You are all weak.

I am sincerely glad that you had the luck to drop bully wrap when some people still did Zaiwei Ruins. That was a long time ago though. Nowadays, a big majority of us are neither able to solo the instance nor to find other people in the same time zone with a similar free time schedule to do it in team. We are not asking NC to handle the outfit and the hair adornment to us for nothing, just to give us a chance to get them, as you had in the old days. An achievement merchant doesn't mean no effort. The case of this outfit and hair adornment being out of reach for many players is due to the fact that Zaiwei Ruins has been deserted since it was taken off the daily challenge rotation. So we are simply asking for alternatives, as we got in a similar 24 instance like Grimhorn Wilds with its corresponding outfit. 

In any case, thanks again @Linxxyfor passing on our suggestion.

Cheers to all^^

Edited by Rea Shinwa

Yes, sadly I took a break from BnS mid last year, and by the time I returned Zaiwei Ruins was removed from the daily rotation. I only managed to get into some runs during weekends, and neither items dropped from the ~22 boxes I've got.

The main problem now is that everyone is doing the Celestial Basin and White Orb prices fell like crazy due to the trove. With the new skills system though, I'd assume that three 850 AP characters can solo it. If anyone in Mushin is interested for a party let me know

45 minutes ago, Pekingduckman said:

Yes, sadly I took a break from BnS mid last year, and by the time I returned Zaiwei Ruins was removed from the daily rotation. I only managed to get into some runs during weekends, and neither items dropped from the ~22 boxes I've got.

The main problem now is that everyone is doing the Celestial Basin and White Orb prices fell like crazy due to the trove. With the new skills system though, I'd assume that three 850 AP characters can solo it. If anyone in Mushin is interested for a party let me know

It's doable with a decently geared ice FM (about 750 AP) and one more guy. I'e done it plenty of times with my friend. The only hard part is protecting Han Muki, and with ice FM's AoE damage, you can easily clear the waves, it's just breakign the flying fiends armor that is impossible to do on your own.

• 2 months later...

I'm surprised the Outfit and Hair Cosmetic haven't made their way to the achievement vendor.

Keeping them locked in content that is out of date doesn't make sense, especially in content that isn't required at all for progressing in the game.

Hopefully the "development team" consider our suggestion.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:52 AM, Ygnizem said:

I wish they put back zaiwei ruins on daily challenge, they said they removed it coz it was old content yet im seeing tomb of exile, shrieking caverns, and the endgame blackram narrows still present on DC. 

When the new content update hits, they ARE taking out the older dungeons from DC, and even from the matchmaking lobby. I DO also wish that they'd put Zaiwei Ruins into the DC or at least make it part of the weekly challenge, to make WEEKLY challenges more doable. Not all of us even care about PVP, and it feels like such an arduous chore to trudge through three wins of either battleground, when one win feels like a matter of "RNG", as it is. Sure, ti CAN be done in about a week's time, but I have better things to do than to PVP in battlegrounds "UNTIL" I get those wins for the week. The ONLY reasons I do them are for the weekly challenge rewards including things like event tokens, etc., and currently, for the battle points, so I can buy the 30K outfit at some point.

I think ALL 24-man raid areas should be part of either DC or WC, and in my opinion, I think it would add to the variety of PVE-related activities if it was part of the WC instead of DC. That way, people can co-op to PVE a 24-man raid or two instead of dealing with PVP, if they really, REALLY, really don't want to pvp. lol

For me, it would be a lot more fun of an option. They're fixing DCs so you only need to do THREE out of a choice of SIX different activities, and partly to make it faster and easier to do on a daily basis. So why not make the WC easier/faster too? It doesn't have to be a quick-as-a-wink kind of fast, but to have the choices between PVE and PVP activities would make it more appealing for some of us, I'm sure. If I want to "PVP", I'll play a fighting game. I play BNS for the PVE and because the game has some neat customization with its cosmetics variety, so I can make my character look cool too.

In a fighting game, I can know that I'm losing because my skill isn't as good as my opponent's, and not a numbers game behind who has the higher stats or who has a class that has more CC skills than I have ways to get OUT of CC situations. Where they can spam and repeat CC so many more times, exponentially, than I can escape CC, I do not enjoy PVP in BNS at all, and that's just MY opinion.

If you don't like my opinions, that's okay, but at least respect my opinions for being mine. If you like the pvp in BNS, more power to you, but I don't find it fair, nor balanced at all.

Again - just my opinions, so don't hate.^^;

21 hours ago, Shunaia said:

When the new content update hits, they ARE taking out the older dungeons from DC, and even from the matchmaking lobby. I DO also wish that they'd put Zaiwei Ruins into the DC or at least make it part of the weekly challenge, to make WEEKLY challenges more doable. Not all of us even care about PVP, and it feels like such an arduous chore to trudge through three wins of either battleground, when one win feels like a matter of "RNG", as it is. Sure, ti CAN be done in about a week's time, but I have better things to do than to PVP in battlegrounds "UNTIL" I get those wins for the week. The ONLY reasons I do them are for the weekly challenge rewards including things like event tokens, etc., and currently, for the battle points, so I can buy the 30K outfit at some point.

I think ALL 24-man raid areas should be part of either DC or WC, and in my opinion, I think it would add to the variety of PVE-related activities if it was part of the WC instead of DC. That way, people can co-op to PVE a 24-man raid or two instead of dealing with PVP, if they really, REALLY, really don't want to pvp. lol

For me, it would be a lot more fun of an option. They're fixing DCs so you only need to do THREE out of a choice of SIX different activities, and partly to make it faster and easier to do on a daily basis. So why not make the WC easier/faster too? It doesn't have to be a quick-as-a-wink kind of fast, but to have the choices between PVE and PVP activities would make it more appealing for some of us, I'm sure. If I want to "PVP", I'll play a fighting game. I play BNS for the PVE and because the game has some neat customization with its cosmetics variety, so I can make my character look cool too.

In a fighting game, I can know that I'm losing because my skill isn't as good as my opponent's, and not a numbers game behind who has the higher stats or who has a class that has more CC skills than I have ways to get OUT of CC situations. Where they can spam and repeat CC so many more times, exponentially, than I can escape CC, I do not enjoy PVP in BNS at all, and that's just MY opinion.

If you don't like my opinions, that's okay, but at least respect my opinions for being mine. If you like the pvp in BNS, more power to you, but I don't find it fair, nor balanced at all.

Again - just my opinions, so don't hate.^^;

I do respect everyone's opinions and I completely agree with yours in this case, but it would be great if we dont stray too far away from the purpose of this thread, even though what you say is not foreign to the issue...

@Liinxy, can we have any news about the possibility of Wild Horse and Bully Wrap getting placed in an achievement merchant? We'd really appreciate it. 

Edited by Rea Shinwa

1 hour ago, Rea Shinwa said:

I do respect everyone's opinions and I completely agree with yours in this case, but it would be great if we dont stray too far away from the purpose of this thread, even though what you say is not foreign to the issue...

Liinxy, can we have any news about the possibility of Wild Horse and Bully Wrap getting placed in an achievement merchant? We'd really appreciate it. 

Liinxy probably doesn't have an answer for us just yet, but after the update, she might have the time to either get the ball rolling, or at the very least, get talks starting.

I have plenty issues with this game, foreign and not, and I'm not straying from the issue, I'm circling back. lol (Good save! *Looks around to see if anyone sees through my bluff.*)

I DO want the same things a lot of other people here want, though. I was considering trying to solo Zaiwei Ruins myself, but wasn't sure if I could just yet. I think I'll try it anyway, just as a personal challenge for myself, either way. However, I think it would be a good move to put those two items on the achievement vendor. I don't like the hairstyle on my Gon female, but on a Jin female and on some Yun, I think it looks neat.

Regarding the items I "strayed" TO, though, I'm hoping and kind of expecting such changes to make it into the game at some point. I mean, if you just think about their reasoning for their current planned changes, it just makes sense. --At least to me, anyway.^^

On a semi-related note, the outfit itself already has a palette swap version of it, with a lot of black and purple in its color scheme. I'm wondering if the hair/head adornment has a similarly colored palette swap at all just yet...

@Shunaia Actually a blue Bully Wrap to go with Wild Stallion (the blue version of Wild Horse, available a couple of times from F10) would be fantastic.

I did try to solo Zaiwei Ruins too, but the bubble-shielded mobs at Han Muki made that part impossible for me :/

And I do hope the changes you talked about make it into the game at some point too ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes please add bullywrap and wild horse to the achivement vendor.
I have been trying to farm Zaiwei ruins by myself without getting it and it takes a long time to clear all 3 minibosses before tarakhan shows up.

I hope they will never add this to the achievement vendor for almost free, like for 3 high quality fabrics :)

Me and many others wasted so much lifetime their. This is a very rare costume and hair, so if you want it, work for it.

But I think it would be a nice option, if you could buy it for a few fabrics, if you have a 30 or 50 kill achievement from Visasa. This would be fair for all those persons, who already wasted days there without succeed and you don't have to hope for RNGeesus, because you will get it in the end, if you work for it^^ So if you need an achievement from there (and please nothing easy like "kill Tarakhan 1 or 10 times"), it's fine, but if you only need like 1500 Points, which is nothing and a few fabrics rip costumefarmers like me, because this would be a punch in our faces :')

1 hour ago, RyVerseLy said:

I hope they will never add this to the achievement vendor for almost free, like for 3 high quality fabrics :)

Me and many others wasted so much lifetime their. This is a very rare costume and hair, so if you want it, work for it.

But I think it would be a nice option, if you could buy it for a few fabrics, if you have a 30 or 50 kill achievement from Visasa. This would be fair for all those persons, who already wasted days there without succeed and you don't have to hope for RNGeesus, because you will get it in the end, if you work for it^^ So if you need an achievement from there (and please nothing easy like "kill Tarakhan 1 or 10 times"), it's fine, but if you only need like 1500 Points, which is nothing and a few fabrics rip costumefarmers like me, because this would be a punch in our faces :')

Oh hey look another "I already have this so go and enjoy this pain as well" person.  How you guys simply do not understand the concept of MMORPG and outdated continent. In decently published MMORPG old continent stuff should be easier to get than was before. You know how hard it was back in the day to get True Scorpio weapon + true boss accs? Then later on Baleful/Seraph? You had to grind  A LOT to get them. Now Baleful/Seraph is 5 Naryu Silver. So what? It was inevitable that it would happen as with the time it got outdated. 

And I am outfit farmer my self, I am proud of Infinite Challenge, Obsidian Serpent outfit, Black Veil, Red Mask, Swordsmans hat, for some of them I did hundreds and hundreds of runs like boi.... And if they would have add now them to achievement vendor - I wouldn't mind - let people go and get them, I would know for my self that I farmed them and got them in that way and I would have been proud, no one would care but I am playing for my self and not to prove someone that at some point RNG blessed me and dropped the cosmetic. And the main thing it is RNG, people might be farming 12hrs a day, every day for entire year and not get certain piece since it is RNG + outdated continent that no one does. Let people be happy, this game is already sad enough.

2 hours ago, Spyroxion said:

Oh hey look another "I already have this so go and enjoy this pain as well" person.  How you guys simply do not understand the concept of MMORPG and outdated continent. In decently published MMORPG old continent stuff should be easier to get than was before. You know how hard it was back in the day to get True Scorpio weapon + true boss accs? Then later on Baleful/Seraph? You had to grind  A LOT to get them. Now Baleful/Seraph is 5 Naryu Silver. So what? It was inevitable that it would happen as with the time it got outdated. 

And I am outfit farmer my self, I am proud of Infinite Challenge, Obsidian Serpent outfit, Black Veil, Red Mask, Swordsmans hat, for some of them I did hundreds and hundreds of runs like boi.... And if they would have add now them to achievement vendor - I wouldn't mind - let people go and get them, I would know for my self that I farmed them and got them in that way and I would have been proud, no one would care but I am playing for my self and not to prove someone that at some point RNG blessed me and dropped the cosmetic. And the main thing it is RNG, people might be farming 12hrs a day, every day for entire year and not get certain piece since it is RNG + outdated continent that no one does. Let people be happy, this game is already sad enough.

Nice, you don't care about being unique, or showing (likely) evidence of hard work. Others, such as myself, do want this.

As I said in the post about the Swordsman Hat, this hat, Bully Wrap+Wild Horse, and Infinite Challenge are probably the last remaining of actually "rare" cosmetics (since even Spider Fang, Red Mask and High Dragon set have been in trove, making them not as rare). You've said that you personally wouldn't also ask for the other 3 items, but now we're a few days further and in the last 7 days, all of these 4 items have had an active topic, asking to make these easy to get.

So on this topic too, I will ask, what will remain for the people who want to wear a "rare" outfit? At this rate, it would be nothing..

Should we also make the season winners outfits from 1v1, 6v6, toi, and outlaw, basically free to get? Because screw people who put effort into things, right? (Keep p2w and wintrading in a different topic)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Spyroxion:

Oh hey look another "I already have this so go and enjoy this pain as well" person. 

Did you even read, what I wrote? xD It would be nice, if you could obtain this easier without RNG, but with effort. For almost free and without any effort is just unfair and painful for the players, who already wasted their time in this outdated content.