POLL - How many have put a pause on BnS because of XIGNCODE3?

Daemonfeuer

i'd say they are....

and looking at reddit and the forums; and strawpool; i dont think anyone has a problem with xingcode beside a few ones 

and btw... wording it like that and you still seem to not have it your way

DE8Jo4.jpg

i was curious

"i dont think anyone has a problem with xingcode beside a few ones "

"have it your way"

people who are still viewing these forums are the ones who are still playing. we've probably lost quite a few who even bother poll'ing because they've already quit. =/

33 minutes ago, Daemonfeuer said:

people who are still viewing these forums are the ones who are still playing. we've probably lost quite a few who even bother poll'ing because they've already quit. =/

Or.... those that already quitted and didn't voiced their opinion wouldn't really care if they where playing BNS, tetris or dragon age...

I am not going to stop playing and i don't care about my privacy. But i am not happy with this XIGNCODE3 or whatever because it screws my system: 
- the game crashed on me twice now. It never crashed before. Never. There were rare disconnects and errors 1000 before, but never did the game simply froze on me 'till this update.
- even tho i'm running the game on ssd i started to get some stutters that were not been seen before. The 24 raids feels much more laggy and fps goes down below the usuall.
- for some reason the NVIDIA shadowplay overlay doesn't come out with ctrl+z since i started the game after the update. I can turn overlay on from the geforce experience window but i need to do it each time i start my PC now. I think this thing just screwed up my installation of geforce experience.

32 minutes ago, SadFace said:

- for some reason the NVIDIA shadowplay overlay doesn't come out with ctrl+z since i started the game after the update. I can turn overlay on from the geforce experience window but i need to do it each time i start my PC now. I think this thing just screwed up my installation of geforce experience.

This was issue for me months before XIGNCODE3 came. At the moment it does work for me but if I am on call either on skype or discord the mic/headset glitches and i need to recall the person. Not sure if this glitching is due to the program or the newest Windows update that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up alot for many gamers.

Just now, Lunakitty said:

This was issue for me months before XIGNCODE3 came. At the moment it does work for me but if I am on call either on skype or discord the mic/headset glitches and i need to recall the person. Not sure if this glitching is due to the program or the newest Windows update that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up alot for many gamers.

Well for me it worked fine. And the only thing that was installed before problems started - was the last bns update. Other than that nothing were changed in that time window. I am using good old win 7 and auto-updates are off.

7 hours ago, Daemonfeuer said:

i was curious

"i dont think anyone has a problem with xingcode beside a few ones "

"have it your way"

haha..it is so funny that you pull out the poll in your first post. Then, after someone posts a poll result from your link and you backfire at your own source. Isn't your statement contradict to your own statement in the beginning?

It is just like a politician asking for a vote on something. Then, after he finds out that the result of the poll is not what he wants, he just said "um...this poll is garbage and not trustworthy."

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

haha..it is so funny that you pull out the poll in your first post. Then, after someone posts a poll result from your link and you backfire at your own source. Isn't your statement contradict to your own statement in the beginning?

It is just like a politician asking for a vote on something. Then, after he finds out that the result of the poll is not what he wants, he just said "um...this poll is garbage and not trustworthy."

and i suspect the ones not having problems at all wont all go and vote anyway....

24 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

and i suspect the ones not having problems at all wont all go and vote anyway....

Yes, if we don't have problem, why do we bother to vote?

Even if we vote, we will select and vote for the first option anyways, which have already dominated in the poll.

Also, the option in the poll is lame anyways. I am pretty sure it is made up by people who have had problem with this XIGNCODE3. 

"I don't care about my privacy or my computer being hacked/rootkit/spyware virus." Just looking at this statement, I can feel so much salt from it.

By the way, I don't think people got hacked or got spyware virus because of XIGNCODE3. I think they were hacked or got spyware virus because people tried to download all the other softwares from the "not-safe" websites to bypass this anti-cheat program.

1 hour ago, Dotimus said:

Since I'm having no problems I won't vote.

And as said above, the options are pretty much useless if we don't have problems since I'd like to just put "No I haven't stopped playing/have no problems".

This program or whatever pretty much seems and acts like GG still. Don't know why people are making a huge fuss over it. But if there is a huge issue then I'd like to know.

I don't think NCsoft will listen to polls, or respond to negative outbursts in forums, as they have seem to pay little attention to them. For that purpose i have eliminated them from my monthly gaming budget, and am extracting myself from the game. It will take some time to vote with my dollars and my feet, I'm very active in my clan and have friends I would rather not leave, but I'm going to because i have been sufficiently alarmed by this unannounced and intrusive installation to install a seperate os instance to play the game.

NCsoft is shown to only pay attention to the bottom line. My small contribution to their finances will not have any effect individually, but that is not the intent. I'm just going to migrate to a game where the developers actually pay attention and don't half ass their product.

Actually I had no noticeable issues with blade and soul. But...when playing nier automata via steam, game randomly pauses and enters window mode. It started to happen after updating blade and soul. XIGNCODE3 might be responsible for it...

Every since this update, my fps has been cut in half from the usual 60 fps to below 30 fps, no matter where I am. I have a gaming laptop with really good specs and playing has always been a breeze until this piece of crap update. It's funny that NCSoft takes our money and then tampers with the game to make it harder for many of us who contribute financially to this game to play. Just because maybe a few people experience this issue doesn't mean this issue does not exist. I don't know what to do honestly. I don't know how to get ride of xigncode3 or how to bypass it, but I know that this game is no longer fun to play and they will no longer gt a dime out of me until they get up off of their long backs, and actually do something worth anything for their players besides finding a way for them to spend more money.

23 minutes ago, ColaChampagne said:

Every since this update, my fps has been cut in half from the usual 60 fps to below 30 fps, no matter where I am. I have a gaming laptop with really good specs and playing has always been a breeze until this piece of crap update. It's funny that NCSoft takes our money and then tampers with the game to make it harder for many of us who contribute financially to this game to play. Just because maybe a few people experience this issue doesn't mean this issue does not exist. I don't know what to do honestly. I don't know how to get ride of xigncode3 or how to bypass it, but I know that this game is no longer fun to play and they will no longer gt a dime out of me until they get up off of their long backs, and actually do something worth anything for their players besides finding a way for them to spend more money.

You say that like ncsoft cares about your dime they don't lol the only people they care about are the ones thats spend hundreds to thousands a month 

Here's my stance on the matter. If it breaks the FPS and introduces lag, I don't want it. About the privacy thing - if it turns out to be a snitch, I'll take legal action. It's the way of the world. They take something from me, I take something from them. Seems about right. And I should probably note that they won't dare to risk it with this kind of stuff. Corporations always lose in court. Pretty sure someone is monitoring what this XIN thing is doing closely just so they can make some quick buck in case it's really stealing private sensitive data (the user whose data it is, is the one that decides how much it's worth. Might sound funny, but it's not so funny when the company's CEO has to sign a check for a couple of millions).

[edit] Not to mention if a case blows up, their reputation will go down the sink. In this day and age, where news spread like plague, everybody will know that a company is being sued for fishy activity. Their business depends on such a thing never happening.

24 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Here's my stance on the matter. If it breaks the FPS and introduces lag, I don't want it. About the privacy thing - if it turns out to be a snitch, I'll take legal action. It's the way of the world. They take something from me, I take something from them. Seems about right. And I should probably note that they won't dare to risk it with this kind of stuff. Corporations always lose in court. Pretty sure someone is monitoring what this XIN thing is doing closely just so they can make some quick buck in case it's really stealing private sensitive data (the user whose data it is, is the one that decides how much it's worth. Might sound funny, but it's not so funny when the company's CEO has to sign a check for a couple of millions).

[edit] Not to mention if a case blows up, their reputation will go down the sink. In this day and age, where news spread like plague, everybody will know that a company is being sued for fishy activity. Their business depends on such a thing never happening.

What about licence agreement. Every time when you login you press "I agree" but do you read it? What if by agreeing with it you agree with them collecting your data. What if you to agree with them monitoring your activity by using xigncode3. What if by pressing accept you acknowledge that xigncode3 might damage your gameplay and collect your data. That you agree with its consequences. Trust me...if such things are in license agreement,only one who would get fined would be you...

Archived