Trove Cosmetics Suggestion

Valks

16 hours ago, Valks said:

I thought of something else, besides having them on the HM store, or being able to trade them so you can buy them off the market from luckier players, what about being able to exchange one outfit from trove with another from trove? I did see task master come up about 4 times, and in the last trove saw alot of other costumes, just not the one I actually wanted. If we could exchange one for the other then it would help with the RNG when you have more than 1 costume in the drop list and keep getting the same one.

One or two troves had tradeable outfits but apparently they lost out on too much key sales from the outfit fanatics that way so they went back to have them untradeable.

I do put time and money into the game, and I would have gotten superfan if not for bad RNG where I kept rolling taskmasters all the time. I do like the token idea as well, could use tokens to get superfan if RNG was bad.

Couple of things I want to clear up that a few people mentioned. Buying keys using gold, yes I do this as well, but I only make around 80g a day because I have around 500ms ping and am not in a big clan so I can't farm hard mode dungeons, I can barely get through normal mode dungeons without feeling like I'm holding everyone back, so most of my money comes from 6 crafting alts.

I play 4-6 hours a day, but there is no way I make enough gold in game to dump thousands of gold into trove, and I am poor IRL so any NCoin I buy means I have to do without stuff that I need IRL so I don't miss out on cosmetics (I already pay a sub for this game too).

If I were rich and had thousands of dollars to blow on trove I wouldn't be posting here, but as it is, the money I have spent on this game since launch could have bought me a second hand car or a new computer (I actually do really need a new computer to play this game smoothly, but I havn't been able to save enough money to upgrade because of how much money I have been spending on this games cosmetics and trove!).

*Phew* sorry for the wall of text, just had to clear up some generalisations some people were making lol.

Some good suggestions in here as well!

Archived