Forums

Tower of Infinity

RanMaster

Soo uhh, why is it that the AI's have like infinite tab escapes??
It's awfully detrimental when most stun lock combos you've learned in arena doesn't even help.
Let alone, one class pretty much can get up to floors 80+, while other classes don't even try ToI. *cough WLs*

I stunned a BM with in a matter of 13 secs, he broke out of stun 3 times with tabs escapes...
And it seems like the AI skills have no Cooldown as they can stun lock the shit out of you if you've used your tab escape.

Seriously? Is there no real strategy in ToI, just more luck of the draw on who you're up against??

I need an explanation here.

TOI is rigged, it is all about gear. 

Try doing it multiple times, u'll notice 3 types of enemies:

1. easy to beat, (you are outgeared this floor)

2. easy to beat, but takes a lot of time to kill, (you are climbing fast lets slow down a little)

3. no way u can beat this, stunlock, lot of resist and mobility and insane dmg. Most of the time, u beat the npc in the start but around halfway they start doing there stunlock sh*t with unlimited tab escapes....

So yeah it is all about gear.

If you check the top list, it'll make sense too.

14 hours ago, RanMaster said:

What do you mean check the top list?

You look at the top rank for TOI it's sum and WL all with the same gear sets up. All raven stage 6, ring and earring are elemental, the rest are full legendary stage 10, same shield same badges same souls.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i think some AI are different then others, and it is determined by what character shows up. 

Over floor 70 ive seen a few different people but ill give Sin as an example.

Most sins ive seen that wear white will try and delay as much as possible, while ones that are wearing black are straight a$$holes.  I know this sounds racist, but it really isnt, as the ones that wear black outfits will use super combos and keep you CC'd till death in the first 2mins. Ones that wear white will take alot of damage, and do some stupid stuff now and then, sometimes you can punish them for it and maybe win, but once you have about 1:30 left on the timer, its game over, they will actually IGNORE your CC and kill you anyway. Ive had more then enough of any class get hit by a point blank Ram (i play des) and continue about as if nothing happened. Ive seen them use the same skill 3-5 times in a row, then i went and looked up the actual CD for the ability and its 18+ seconds, now at that range they do have reduced CDs as per making it harder, but seeing them spit out abilies like they didnt have any to being with is dumb.

Honestly tho ive complained so many times about ToI, i can understand you want to challenge people, but when there is not a single chance you can out-play an AI, its bad design. Hell ive even been timed out by a KFM with this new patch in the 50's, when my record is floor 74. 

Summoners and Warlocks are OP in TOI because they can snare the boss in each floor. Then, they just have to put in full DPS and hit from far range.

Warlock has SB/skills reset from thall.

Summoner has cat for perm CC and massive heals.

9 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

Hell ive even been timed out by a KFM with this new patch in the 50's

Not only you, dude. -,-

ToI AI is overall bullshit. Some classes are op while others can be outplayed by only rooting them and staying behind. I don't know what they were thinking by programming that AI. The whole content is just "get the right classes and useful buffs".

• 3 months later...

what i dont understand is what determines a draw in ToI. I've seen it happen but very rarely. I've been up against an opponent all the way till time is up and got credit for a draw and on the same note ive been given the win or the loss. What i find is weird, is that it grants you a loss sometimes even tho your health is way up there and the opponent has barely any health. ToI is straight up confusing to me. I only do it just to get venture tokens but can be annoying

Archived