FM PVP

Feels

I am really starting to be very frustrating about this game pvp. how in the fk am i able to prorely pvp with some1 if the tool tips are so messed up. "stuns for 1 second after 5m kb on a freezing enemy" . So i have to hit him 5 times to be freezed , then how in the fk i kb him 5m ? really now. and when i see people in pvp that you look at them and they just stun lock you .... you get frustrated and want to quit this game and play someting that actualy has a data base or a wiki. Every single rice game is the same. no data base for the rest of the world. maybe this wonder publisher ncfail can provide some? or you are only good to make whale events? just asking.

Anyway , moving over this publisher thing, can someone please tell me how in the world am i supposed to pvp with a fm ? maybe a rotation or something. I know i have to aim for the time that the oponent is not pary / block / inv / haleluia etc...but at this point i am a total blank. Someone can take his time and actualy help me with some advice. i would highly apreciate ...

Umm... let's see...

5m = 5 meters

A target will acquire the Freeze debuff upon acquiring 3 stacks of the Chill debuff.

The skill Impact itself will inflict the 5m KB and the Stun afterwards (when it hits into an enemy with the Freeze debuff)

And if you really want to PvP as an FM... you have a long and painful road ahead of you, start by learning how each and every other class plays in detail.

Only then will you really begin to have a chance on FM.

PvP with FM atm is arguably the hardest class to PvP with. The idea is to stack chills on your enemy and freeze them (which works like a snare). You dont always wanna pop the freeze with 1 tho since if the person youre fighting has blown their way out of the freeze you can dps for free for 5 secs by getting behind them.

We have a double aerial combo whihc normally start by stunning with 1 on a freeze using fire tab to knock up. Before you grab with aerial phantom grip, lay your knock up Z on the ground. Grab em with 4 them drop em with 1 (which will disable defensive skills). Pop the fire z and grab em again with 4. drop em and follow up with dual dragons if you have it as they fall.

Use your frost tornado to break blocking skills and block defensive skills.

If you don't have your HM 1 I wouldn't even bother. HM 4 is super important too cause it lets your phantom grip skills like bolt bash disable defensive skills.

Basically you need to manage your freezes and CDs well. We have very long cds. When you use inferno it HAS to hit. But yeah GL. FM is brutal to pvp in arena with atm. We were given some buffs in kr recently so our 1 pens deflect but we prob wont see that for some time.

As far as your comment on the wiki is concerned we have people working on it but right now only 2 of us are really doing anything. If you wanna see it update faster i suggest trying to help out if you can.

The problem is that i am terrible at pvp. not only with fm. every time my skill is parried doged reflected. i need to know how other classes work. wl every time reflecs , bd blocks , and so on....i need something to read to enlighten myself...the youtube and google are useless...only outdated infos. i don't undestand korean so ... i try to stack chill but i can't ,,, and when i succed the oponent evades , escapes , dissapears intro another universe (sin) .... and is really frustrating ..... and the tooltips from the skills are terrible ... "increase 10% armor after using a FROST MODE skill" . really? FROST MODE ? ... i would gladly help but i don't have any usefull information to add ... maybe a photoshop of the logo "you lost" :| ... that's why i was asking for a rotation or something. word by word.:" use this this and this. after this use this...." :((

PvP is a dynamic environment. There is no rotation. The best i can suggest is making other classes to see how they function or go watch some high lv pvp videos. You're playing the worst class in arena atm and wondering why youre having a hard time. And before people start flaming me about FMs having a high skill cap but being near the best please check the F11 ranking. The only class with less gold+ than fm is SF by like 10 people and we have like 3x or more fms than SFs. FM is the most popular class in the game, but in Arena we are only outdoing SF (the least popular class) by 10 people. That isn't normal and it's not a lack of discipline or FMs all being plebs either. Recent KR patch decided we needed a buff. 

Back on topic. If you really wanna pvp I suggest playing a different class or just learning how to play fm better. BTW how far are you into the game? If you're a newer player i suggest running some high lv content as an fm just to get a feel for it so all your keys become second nature. The inability to string together combos seems like it may be an issue for you form your description. Also different match up require different set ups. Are you running fire or ice? What skills are you running? Do you even understand what your skills do or when to use them? What's your current rank? Spamming skils into other players in arena is a death sentence.

I am a returning player , currently hm9 60% . lvl 6 wep , all pinache acc , and orb and pet lvl 1 bowth. the problem is not in pve. my rotations in pve are nothing like in pvp. I use fire in pve and i try now ice in pvp . i am trying to undestand them but the tooltips are horrible. i don;t have a base to beghin with. the only thing i know i have to stack somehow chill/freeze . use my q and e , ice block when i need,break defence when i cc , then burst ...  but my problem is that my every skill is countered...and i am trying to see the stance my oponent have but somehow , somehow i still hit in counter ... and i read the tooltips for the skills, and still nothing ... i tried at pve some pvp stuf , and they kinda worked but me to stun, kd , aerial some1 in pvp? maybe in my dreams....not eaven there ....

My usual advice for people starting in 1v1 is to do spars.

It greatly helps learning if you get friendly feed back and you can repeat try things against the same class.

2nd, try to find a video on escapes so you recognize the animations. Only once you can do that will the opponent start to make sense to you.

You cannot start any CC chain unless you know when the oppoenent has wasted their escapes (most importantly TAB) and then capitalize on it.

And you have to adjust your expectations on how quickly you can get better. There are some classes that you can ride to gold on with a few gimmick tricks, but FM (and KFM) are not among them. You probably will put in a dozen hours for a lasting improvement.

Archived