XIGNCODE3 decreases your FPS ? [Closed - Duplicate Topic]

z Siegrain

Several people including me in my raid today were having the same problems where there didn't used to be any. Relogging, restarting and messing with settings did nothing. Only change is this horrendous xigncode3.

I didn't have any FPS drops since the XIGNCODE3 came in the picture. If I weren't to see the icon of it I wouldn't even know it existed, Only the newest Windows update screwed me over with making ALOT of things glitchy on my laptop.

Yes, XIGNCODE3 Decreasing my FPS too, and Seems like In Game Delay MS increased too. Where It used to be 60 FPS (Limited Stable) now keeps jumping from 20 to 60 Creating massive Lags. and Streaming become very painful for people watching :/. I'm going to try reinstall Windows, because I haven't for a while now, usually Reinstall Performs better. if it doesn't help then RIP... With GameGuard was not a nice experiance, XIGNCODE3 is even more Killer :/

This Game Only Taking Money and Performance getting worse..., Upgraded to Better Internet + Speed, Wasted money on Upgrading all PC Parts to better, just for this game to Run nicely, and then boom, they screwed it everything again... Before PC I had was already very high Performance in Other Games... and now it's just over kill for other games... and Yet this garbage game still doesn't want to run perfectly ... Disappointed...

Xigncode decreased my performance as well, I even started crashing at big boss fights in celestial basin, which wasn't happening before. Its  not just me either, all the people in my clan and on my friends list have said the same thing when I asked them.

2 hours ago, XenMegami said:

Yes it does. My FPS drops to the signle digits in boss fights. It never happened before. Please remove this malware!!

Have the exact same problems. Everything was fine tho and I even bought premium yesterday but today the game just became unplayable. I guess im done with this game untill they fix this crap.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived