Ece

Anyone interested to join a BL/Yaoi Clan? [Gunma Server]

Ece   

Hi, are there anyone here who's interested in joining a BL/Yaoi clan in Group 1 Server? 

I have a chat server in Discord that are all into Yaoi and they just slowly started joining me in game so I thought why not make us a clan. And according to my friend, there was already a Yaoi clan created in Mushin server for roleplay and such. I was thinking of creating the same, for casual playing and for anyone who likes to roleplay. I already made a Discord server for this but we still haven't created the clan as I am away from home at the moment. But if you are interested to join us, you are free to join our Discord for now and you can be notified as soon as we create the clan :)

EDIT: Faction would be Crimson

EDIT2: DM me in Discord for the discord server : JazDLazyFujoshi#7349

Edited by Ece
added faction and discord info

Kurokazu   

This is very tempting as I am a HUGE yaoi fan lol
I've been taking a break from BnS though and all my characters belong to a clan. Maybe I'll try the gunner class once it comes out and join your clan with that character =)

Ece   
On 5/29/2017 at 8:11 AM, Moonstruck said:

I think it would be a good thing to include your faction in the equation :p

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Why you always there to point out stuff I forget? >___<

On 5/29/2017 at 8:33 AM, Kurokazu said:

This is very tempting as I am a HUGE yaoi fan lol
I've been taking a break from BnS though and all my characters belong to a clan. Maybe I'll try the gunner class once it comes out and join your clan with that character =)

I see. Is it definite that Gunner class will come out this year? O:

Inugami   

This makes me sad that I don't play in server group 1, though perhaps I could start a new character there >.>  <.<  >.>

On 5/30/2017 at 6:26 AM, Ece said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Why you always there to point out stuff I forget? >___<

I see. Is it definite that Gunner class will come out this year? O:

Kind of late, but whatever :p

I was spending a lot of time on the forums until I got banned for a day for saying to someone to stop crying.

Anyway, it was nothing personal, I just figured it would be easier for you to get members if you stated the faction :p

And yeah, it's a definite, Gunner is being released this year on the next big patch