Not even trove can lower the price of offal/amber...

Kayane

When not even trove can lower the price of HM skills items, you know the drop late is too low... please do something about it.  Ever since hardmode was remove from easier dungeon, the prices of these keep rising and rising because the drop rate is too low.  

They did something about it, it's called Duelist bundle on F10.

That's how NCsoft works, they couldn't care less about you or if you're happy, you want something? BUY IT or spend hundreds of hours farming.

That's why I hate f2p model, wish this game was p2p. I just play it because there's no combat system like bns out there.

It is as raiklock indicates, but be careful, that item can only be bought once per account, and items can NOT be passed to us other characters ...
It is almost a mockery, because in my case I only needed 2 or 3 items, and I left the whole pack practically, since my idea was to distribute the items among my other characters, surprise when I saw that it was not possible, again trash to the sale.

Overall I only see price increase of mats for this trove, few items does decrease in price but only for like few silvers at most. While reading from most topics about trove at here, I decided to pull out this time. I'm not even buying the expansions. :)

This time, the trove event didn't drive the market price down. I am not sure why as I saw many people posts their crit photos/videos everywhere. In addition, due to the bug and compensation with double trove keys, people should have more mats than ever before (not about the gems since they are not tradable). 

I think that it is because people are all holding their mats and don't want to sell them at a cheaper price. In last trove, BT patch was still new and people are rushing to upgrade their raven stuff. Now, as more and more people have raven stuff, they don't really need that much mats from the market anymore. That's what I think the reason why the market price didn't drop at all. In fact, some of the items like spirit charms actually went back up alot.

New weapon stages will come. New soul will come. New necklace will come. Many things will be needed so of course it would be dump to sell everything - especially now. Byuing hundreds of keys just to sell the things would be bullshit anyway.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

New weapon stages will come. New soul will come. New necklace will come. Many things will be needed so of course it would be dump to sell everything - especially now. Byuing hundreds of keys just to sell the things would be bullshit anyway.

Well...then, why during the previous trove, all the price in the market dropped down? It was not like there were no expansion or new weapon path coming out.

20 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Well...then, why during the previous trove, all the price in the market dropped down? It was not like there were no expansion or new weapon path coming out.

Maybe because of the material changes (bound/unbound mats). Tradeble moonstones are also not that easy to get now (many many people dont do 6v6). I dont know why but I think many people stack mats even if they have max gear now.

in eu trove made some items go down in price so i have no idea what you guys are talking about

before trove silverfrost keys was 150 gold now its hovering around 80 gold

before trove evolved stone was listed 7 gold now its 5.20 gold

21 minutes ago, maidos said:

in eu trove made some items go down in price so i have no idea what you guys are talking about

Meanwhile before trove STS 7.7g and now 9.7 gold. :') I'm very happy with that price increase.

43 minutes ago, maidos said:

Because these are items you cant really farm as much as you want but they are not too rare in trove so of course the prices go down. I doubt many people need many of these keys. Selling evolved stones on the other side is pretty dumb.

Archived