Can there be a return of Dreadtide Weapons?

Hinotama000

They used to be in the game and them something caused them to be taken out. I wanted to know if it was possible to bring them back by putting them in an exchange shop or by allowing them to drop from the last boss in Dreadtide Arena or both? They made great weapon skins and it would be nice to have them once again.

7 minutes ago, RavTH said:

the weapons were taken out because they were not suppose to drop, they have future plans for that weapon skill I assume.

Kinda funny cuz Dreadtide weapons come from Dreadtide Arena, so I don't know where is the better place to drop them, lol.

I heard they remove it cuz bots grind-farm them for profits.

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Kinda funny cuz Dreadtide weapons come from Dreadtide Arena, so I don't know where is the better place to drop them, lol.

I heard they remove it cuz bots grind-farm them for profits.

They are now rare and trophy of a offical release player. Just like Class necklase from blight/exiles dungeon.

• 8 months later...

Hi, could we please have these weapons back? :/ @Liinxy

The skins looks so nice, escpecially the sword q.q Yeah I know there is this Master Infernal Illusion Sword, but it isn't the same :c the blue dreadtide sword looks awesome ._.

So could you please add the dynamic quest again? q.q Back then I didn't know, that there is such a cool weapon skin in this dungeon, which is only available for a short time and I'm looking everyday on the market, but there is never a single dreadtide weapon :/ I also ran this place ~95 times on my main and ~165 times on my Alt SF for the costume (which I dropped on both), but never got a weapon box or a weapon. Also everybody in every thread about this topic and everyone in the faction chat says: the weapons were removed and we can't get them anymore...the support says they are still available, but this isn't the truth. I've read the weapons were removed, because bots farmed them and sold them on the market, but I don't think they would make much profit with these weapons nowadays or even farm there, if you would just make them obtainable for everyone again...they are just skins and this is old content :c

So please: There is no reason why we shouldn't get these cool weapons back :/ I know there are hundred of posts like this and probably no one will read this, but I want this sword so bad ._. and many other players as well :/

3 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

There is no reason why we shouldn't get these cool weapons back :/ I know there are hundred of posts like this and probably no one will read this, but I want this sword so bad ._. and many other players as well :/

Turning 1000g items into 10s items in less than a day seems like a reason not to.

On 5/29/2017 at 2:52 AM, RavTH said:

the weapons were taken out because they were not suppose to drop, they have future plans for that weapon skill I assume.

There were taken because bots farmed it and sold it.

And yes, I fully support the idea of Dreadtide weapons coming back! This comes from someone that already has Dreadtide sword since long ago.
F4ejaXX.jpg

Edited by Arcadeath

On 5/27/2017 at 2:11 PM, Hinotama000 said:

They used to be in the game and them something caused them to be taken out. I wanted to know if it was possible to bring them back by putting them in an exchange shop or by allowing them to drop from the last boss in Dreadtide Arena or both? They made great weapon skins and it would be nice to have them once again.

i got the sword on my main BM and yes i would like it on my BD as well 

10 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

To get 1000G for such an old content item, which is just a skin from a dungeon which takes 12 minutes seems not to be justified and fair, in my opinion^^

Paying 1000g for such an old content item, and it suddenly being worth 10s a month later seems unfair, in my opinion.

If you can ez pay 1kg for a skin you probably don't need gold for other things like gear anymore, so you probably wouldn't care about this xD If you buy a 1kg Skin and you are a HM9 with Baleful 1 then it's not very intelligent and your own fault that you invest all your gold in a skin :'D and like I said on some servers (like on mine) you don't even have the chance to pay this ridicolous price for it^^ So it would be nice to give all players the chance to get the skins

Jup that's absolute what I said *sigh* :') (sarcasm)

To spend 1kg on an skin, which was easy to obtain in the past, is just stupid. Except you have like 100kg on your account and don't care about gold anymore^^ That's why they should add the dynamic quest again, so that everybody from HM8 Baleful 1 to HM15 Aransu 6 can get the skins. They just could add a LOW chance to drop it like with the Infinte Challenge costume. I mean it would again such a pain to do this dungeon over and over, but I would farm it, if I would get the chance^^ Or just add the option to buy the weapon for 5k tags I think this would be fair^^ So some pay 1kg and some farm their 5k tags^^ But then there could be again the issue with the bots <.<

I'm checking F5 for months. No Dreadtideweapons at all. I'm asking in the faction and regionchat as well, but no one sell it...Probably everybody who owns some of these weapons just equiped it, so its bound to their character or already sold it ._.

Edited by RyVerseLy

It's spending 1k on an item that's very unlikely to come back. And even 10k tags isn't nearly worth these weapons, and would completely ruin their value. If this weapon were to return in any way, you wouldn't even use it, because then it's worth the same as a copper sword, and literally everybody will have it.

You know for 10k tags you have to run the dungeon about 400 times? xD I don't think everybody would farm this, even if they like the weapons^^

And because you spent 1kg for it  all the other players, who like the weapons (and I saw so many posts about this topic) shouldn't get the chance to have it?

There aren't "many" actual threads concerning this issue. From time to time someone askes for the weapon but that's it. There isn't that big demand and many players prefer newer skins with more effects. And that's why NCWest won't change anything. Changes cost money. If you are really interested in that skin ask NC to put it into F10. Everything else won't happen.

By the way... last time I saw the skin in F5 was more than a year ago. Price was 4K and it was sold. During the last 1.5 years I only met 3 other players on EU servers with that skin.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Onbekend:

They have as much chance as I had. You're basically asking for all my effort to be nullified.

No, because not on every server the weapons are on the market...You know my effort to get Obsidian Serpent (139 runs) was nullified? You know my effort to get the scarlet widow mask (150+ runs) was nullified? Because of the the merchant of wonders. All my effort to get many rare costumes were nullified, because you just could buy them for one fabric. Also my effort to upgrade some parts of my gear were nearly nullified, when they made it cheaper. But thats normal in BnS or maybe even in other MMOs. Old content gets cheaper and easier to obtain. But these old weapon skins are gone forever, which is not fair.

And you know how many hours it would take to get 10k tags? In this time you can easily get 1000g+ from doing higher dungeons or raids...

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Cohen:

There aren't "many" actual threads concerning this issue. From time to time someone askes for the weapon but that's it. There isn't that big demand and many players prefer newer skins with more effects. And that's why NCWest won't change anything. Changes cost money. If you are really interested in that skin ask NC to put it into F10. Everything else won't happen.

By the way... last time I saw the skin in F5 was more than a year ago. Price was 4K and it was sold. During the last 1.5 years I only met 3 other players on EU servers with that skin.

I think there aren't many actual threads, because so many players don't know that these weapons even exist, because, like you said, almost nobody have one of the weapons. I know that NC Soft won't change it. I think that's another reason, why there aren't many actual threads. They all know it and gave up to ask^^

Edited by RyVerseLy

F5 is cross server. Only region (NA/EU) has a different marketplace. Your personal experiences with outfits being released in merchant not only are irrelevant to this conversation, but I've had the exact same experience as well. And you're asking for it to happen again.

Also, I don't care if its 5k, 10k, or 10 tags. The value will drop either way. Everybody has an equally fair chance to get this as I did, so you can stop calling it unfair.

It was just an example how BnS normally works :)

Like I said 100 times before: I'm looking at the market for months, but there aren't any types of dreadtide weapons at all. How you can call this a chance? :O And even if there would be weapons for 1kg or 4kg or whatever you think this price is fair?

Just like bidding in a dungeon, you have to be prepared to have enough money. Yes, I think it's fair to ask 1000g for an antique you've hoarded for almost 2 years. And I think it's fair the most prepared wins. 

I've also not had the chance for months, but finally got it. Meaning I had just as many chances as others. 

3 hours ago, Cohen said:

People made countless topics about the weapons not dropping anymore in that mini dungeon since somethin happened around 2015 or 16 w/e update it was that removed them and to this day we sill got no answer about them bringing the skins back. Even when I had one of the managers in discord talking to her about the missing weapons I could obviously tell she didn' care because it was more important things they want to take care of (like what aside from poor connections this game has day in and out)

If I recall the weps were removed in KR/Tai due to bots farming the place and i'm guessing because of that it also, next patch update, effected our region, but in kr and tai it was added again unlike for us it's permanently removed.

Edited by Dad