Forums

I need help, please. Can you BAN* this player?

MusitaX

I was trying to buy 100 keys for trove event. and this guy messed me up and went away with my gold. I am not a whale, i am not a p2w player, i just farm all my stuff and i'm trying to get some extra stuff from the event. But apparently any strange face is a deadly attempt to mess up your game experience. 
I didn't know how to send a ticket for this situation so i post it here.  Any help will be enormously appreciated. 

9 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

You are not supposed to be posting people's names here. Anyway to answer your question: submit a ticket. Support can see the in-game log files, we can't.

I can't find the right option to that.. that's why im using forums. 

So my question is.. why did you not just sell the gold on the market? 

Support won't be able to do anything, it's the same in every NCsoft title you trade at your own risk, and if you get scammed it's an 'oh well that's your own fault' type of deal. Yeah the guy was a little ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for doing what he did but, support won't do anything since it was a willing trade. You always run that risk when trading in game gold for items you can't directly trade. 

8 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

So my question is.. why did you not just sell the gold on the market? 

Support won't be able to do anything, it's the same in every NCsoft title you trade at your own risk, and if you get scammed it's an 'oh well that's your own fault' type of deal. Yeah the guy was a little ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for doing what he did but, support won't do anything since it was a willing trade. You always run that risk when trading in game gold for items you can't directly trade. 

1. Why didn't he bought HMCoins with his gold ? He said he wanted 100 keys. There's a limit of 20 via HMCoins and you don't get a better price if you buy 100 in 5 days.

2. You've never sent a ticket to NCSoft, have you ? The support will do whatever they can and might ban this little guy. Anyway, just send your ticket and see what happens

Translated with Google:
As I indicated, I doubt that the support does something, but with try not lose anything, to create the ticket, go to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select the option "Report a Player ", then you have a description of what happened the same as in this topic, including the video and awaits your response.

Although, as you are told the support is not responsible for these things, it should also provide support to the players, I say this from my perspective.

On the other hand as it was answered, it would be simpler than the next time you use F9 to open the market and sell the gold you have for HCoin, so you buy your keys yourself, or if you want to ask another player to send them to you Of gold asks those favors to some friend or known players, I do not know in which server you play, but always there are people known in all the servers that are supposed to be more reliable than a gambler at random.

(By the way the event Trove is a scam, do not expect to receive more than junk)

38 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

1. Why didn't he bought HMCoins with his gold ? He said he wanted 100 keys. There's a limit of 20 via HMCoins and you don't get a better price if you buy 100 in 5 days.

2. You've never sent a ticket to NCSoft, have you ? The support will do whatever they can and might ban this little guy. Anyway, just send your ticket and see what happens

LOL! Okay I'm sorry, but seriously? Are we talking about the same company here? 

I've had accounts with ncsoft for 13 years, i have sent many a ticket over those years, including a ticket when I was new and scammed out of all my armor and weapons. Guess what the response was... "Oh well.. you traded it your fault." 

Only time in ncsoft history where I got something back was their screw up and it deleted armor at random. 

In your video you never stated why you was trading the gold, just that you was recording for safety. 

I remember someone on Reddit bidding 15k on something stupid (some upgrade material I think ).  In order for them to get their gold back, the party had to agree to give back the gold they received. It was a cross server dungeon so of course they didn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that trading gold to some one so they can "gift" you something with NCoin is against their User Agreement. So scam or not, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do much or anything at all. However I do hope they'll help you out.

7 hours ago, XEDE said:

Translated with Google:
As I indicated, I doubt that the support does something, but with try not lose anything, to create the ticket, go to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select the option "Report a Player ", then you have a description of what happened the same as in this topic, including the video and awaits your response.

Although, as you are told the support is not responsible for these things, it should also provide support to the players, I say this from my perspective.

On the other hand as it was answered, it would be simpler than the next time you use F9 to open the market and sell the gold you have for HCoin, so you buy your keys yourself, or if you want to ask another player to send them to you Of gold asks those favors to some friend or known players, I do not know in which server you play, but always there are people known in all the servers that are supposed to be more reliable than a gambler at random.

(By the way the event Trove is a scam, do not expect to receive more than junk)

Yes, this is the 1st time sending a ticket. Here's the thing: ev'rytime i click "submit a ticket" the site sends me to my NCsoft account main site, so, im not sure if im blind AF, or im doing something wrong but, same thing happens in 3 different browsers ://// even the direct link this buddy shared in his post above. send me to the NC account index. Yes, this is my 1st time sending a ticket ever. 

***UPDATE***

I sent a mail to one nc staff, with the proper information, so, i guess it's a matter of time i should get a reply :/// oh man... my gold as a f2p player, that amount of gold hurts a lot! :paleface:

By the way, I really apologize to the members of that clan this guy was in. I don't want or don't want to try blackmail nor to Put in a bad reputation the name of the clan, and it's members. I did what i did in a state of desperation. Since the "Submit a ticket" link kept sending me to my account index. Thanks in advance for the one who replied in a helpful way. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Please be reminded that name-shaming fellow players or entire clans constitutes a violation of our Blade & Soul forum's Code of ConductIf you believe that a player is violating our Terms of Service, please submit a ticket to the Customer Support team with as much evidence as possible and they will take the necessary action.

Thank you!

Archived