Fixed the trove?, it's a joke? 400key's 11 critical, and pure trash

XEDE

16 hours ago, XEDE said:

Hello, I asked if the Trove Key's event was really fixed? Since today I opened 400 keys in 2 rounds of 200 keys, and only gave out garbage, there was never anything decent:

Spent:

I8qCGqR.png

First 200 open keys:

P930IkA.png

Second 200 open keys:

ywPuiQl.png

Now the question, the error of this event was that the first day to drop the best items and many quantities of each, as everyone can see in reddit and other sites, the fix what it did was completely cancel the chance of items?

In 400 keys I only got 11 critics, and all the critics were trash, not even 1 single Sacred oil, Forging orb, Empyrean Spirit Charm, Xanos Disc or Raven King's Soul, among other critical items, not even 1

In the critics, all the time drop the same, and there were only 11 critics, of these 11, only 2 were real critics, 1 where they drop 3 SPTS, and the second to drop 1 FSHH Citrine.

Tell me, this is not a scam ?, it is the worst event of Trove that realized, and the Fix that applied only ruined the same, should cancel the event and apply a real fix.

This was translated with Google, so some things I say may not be clear.
But I think we all understand the same about this event, this event is pure garbage and a fraud.

You got hepta, so it's fixed

2 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

You got hepta, so it's fixed

The hepta gems, were not and are not the only bug ...
Those who reported that is because they look for that item, and only noticed and reported that, the initial bug was not simply that there was 1 item in the drop, but also that it was also ultra high, for example you could get 50 Radiant Energy for 1 Gold, 20 Sealed Sacred Oil for 10 gold, 10 Sealed Forging Orb for 10 gold, etc., among other items that currently never came out again.
Currently the only thing I change with the bug of the first day is that now in the drop is the hepta gem and the percentage of items that fall under 100% (speaking of units in a slot), but all the rest is missing, I do not pay To get a gem, pay for the other items, which are not in the drop, so it is a scam, you can see one of the answers where they leave a reddit link in which with +1000 keys, never drop 1 item of Which I mention.

I used 97 keys.  Not 1 crit. No gems, no outfits, no plog backpack.  I saw no bundles of items.  It was almost always 1 soup / stew / charm/ a soulstone / or a moonstone.  Rarely it was a single jewel or element.  Not even 5 jewels or element bundles.  No moonstone or soulstone bundles.  1 time I saw a radiant energy, an evolved stone, and a stone of wisdom choice. 

Totally disappointed in the crit chances this time around.  My Rng is horrible, but never usually this horrible.  It was always the same stupid items over and over- like 20+ times in a row.  Then  I would get the choice of a legendary element or jewel.  Then back to 20+ times of it being a single moonstone, soulstone, stew, charm, or soup.  Totally lame.

7 hours ago, KzE said:

Someone posted this on reddit

Screenshot_170525_000.jpg

Link to the site ?, there are many that put these images as current, and although they are real, this is the drop of the first day and is precisely why they blocked the sale of keys of the event and took 1 day to activate it New, since with that level of drop the economy of the game was going to be totally destroyed, many people believe that the error of day 25 was that there was no item in the drop, not so, not only missing some as the hepta gem , If not that the drop of other items as in this image that you left was very high, what they did after 24 hours was to add the Hepta gem and lower the items drop 100%, and on the other hand all other items are blocked, because never drop these items.

I opened 300 keys and got most of the rolls the SAME. including mamosu, fortune potion, soup etc etc.

They said they fixed it but not even the gem crit was showing. Someone posted on reddit his trove opening before reimbursement and they was like 75% crit all the time with the empyrean charms, psts, gems etc etc. So know what? They get to keep those good items then have the same amount of keys lol.

LOL. I dont think what you guys fix was the "NO gem crit bug" . It was more likely they fixed it because it was giving too much items and criting a lot.

How can you people who control the drop rate even sleep at night :) people are paying money, to support your game, at least have some conscience.

Just to test again, have 100 keys opening right now and lol all the loots are the SAME  again :) its all 10ms. 1 token, ss, 100fortune potions, etc etc. 60keys rolled so far.

I didnt mind spending thousands in this game but to deal with no conscience people. I dont care about giving full reimbursement to people who bought too. Just dont manipulate your so called rng. As what was replied to us by a mod, " if a drop rate is low , no matter how many keys u used it's impossible to get it" and you call that rng. Done.

S200 dollars with full of fortune potions, soups, and the famous cerulean insignias . Would now stop buying participating to this and get back to gold buying. that would have been 5000gold. never trust ncsoft again.

No moderator or developer gives a response ?, in the support via ticket continue to respond that we come to the forum to complain, but in the forum nobody from NCSoft respond?

You guys want to spend 300 keys and get what ? is kinda funny how greedy the human race is. you all look only at people that are lucky but the other 1000 that aren't you don;t count them.

2 hours ago, Feels said:

You guys want to spend 300 keys and get what ? is kinda funny how greedy the human race is. you all look only at people that are lucky but the other 1000 that aren't you don;t count them.

I'm not sure you understand how math works, or for that matter not sure you understand what the human race is and it's purpose.... but that's a hole new topic.

It's true that you can do a good thing 99 times out of 100 and get it wrong 1 time and people will only look at that 1...  BUT .. this is not the case now is it ?  I mean it's far from it, really far from it.

So how about you look at the numbers, return with a good reply

a RNG box.. I bought 20 keys on the first day got 20 free keys.  Im quite happy.  If your buying 400 and you feel ripped.. to damn bad. no one forced u to buy those 400.. run along boys nuttin to see here.. except a whinny gamer dude.

I do not understand very well what some people seem to be offended because some people show with real evidence that this Trove event does not work and is a simple scam.

It is only necessary to look at the Trove and see the items that people buy because it only gives trash, I leave one more example with images taken at the moment:

0ngbqW2.png

As you can see, the items that are shown on the Trove are what users buy in drop Critical, tell me that is a joke 10 "naryu tablet" for 10 gold ?, joking ?, when on the market the "Sealed naryu tablet "Cost 90 silver and normally cost less ?, and in the dungeons 90% of the players throw them because no one gives bid for them? .

Archived