Fixed the trove?, it's a joke? 400key's 11 critical, and pure trash

XEDE

Hello, I asked if the Trove Key's event was really fixed? Since today I opened 400 keys in 2 rounds of 200 keys, and only gave out garbage, there was never anything decent:

Spent:

I8qCGqR.png

First 200 open keys:

P930IkA.png

Second 200 open keys:

ywPuiQl.png

Now the question, the error of this event was that the first day to drop the best items and many quantities of each, as everyone can see in reddit and other sites, the fix what it did was completely cancel the chance of items?

In 400 keys I only got 11 critics, and all the critics were trash, not even 1 single Sacred oil, Forging orb, Empyrean Spirit Charm, Xanos Disc or Raven King's Soul, among other critical items, not even 1

In the critics, all the time drop the same, and there were only 11 critics, of these 11, only 2 were real critics, 1 where they drop 3 SPTS, and the second to drop 1 FSHH Citrine.

Tell me, this is not a scam ?, it is the worst event of Trove that realized, and the Fix that applied only ruined the same, should cancel the event and apply a real fix.

This was translated with Google, so some things I say may not be clear.
But I think we all understand the same about this event, this event is pure garbage and a fraud.

Momo in Troveland:

-First 200 keys

zEZMo9Z.png

-Second 200 keys

c27XbVW.png

Averagely 10 critical results for each 200 keys.

No Raven Soul.

No Ploggle Pal

Not a single oil.

10 sealed orbs and 5 brilliant keys worth the most, making this trove actually profitable.

Blue reskin of Galaxy Staff. regret deeply

Three critical times give Character-bound and already-learn Hongmoon books (°□° ┻━┻

Two hepta-gem critical times. Not interested in any of them so get something else.

+++

tl;nr: RNGesus is not real. Try Lootifer.

only did 100 or so keys, got a Hepta diamond, 2 silverfrost keys, 50 radiant, 50 gold, 20 msp flowers, 4 SS of which 3 were #7's, elements of both sorts and high quality fabric.

I had one crit that was worth being called a crit, and that was the diamond. the high quality fabrics and elements were all the rest of the crits. the regular rolls covered the rest.

This update has been the biggest letdown I've ever had with bns.

i used 15 keys today, got 2 crits, a good one with 3 empyrean charms for 7.5g (i think 7.5) i sold for 510, and a crap one with 2 talkyan skins or 10 evolved stones, can t remember which one was the crit.

I sent a ticket complaining about the event and look what they sent me in response:

"Romeo (Blade and Soul)

May 26, 01:25 PDT

Hello there,

I would like to inform you that support team do not and couldn't even alter drop rates due to our tool limitation. When a drop rate is low, it is indeed far more likely that you will not obtain the item you want even after a large number of attempts. The game are based on a random chance of success. I do apologize if I came out empty handed on this issue.

We will forward this feedback to our developers because we believe it's important, but it does not guarantee that these mechanics will change or that you will obtain the items you want. At this point, I understand that you are really frustrated about the situation but I do would like to you keep on trying to get the said item. I do have some of my fair shares of bad luck in the game too. My friend is having a good time getting the best loot from the trove while I am stuck of not getting any thing worth my while.

If you have any other question or if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Regards,

Romeo
NCSOFT Support Team"

Their way of solving the problem is telling us to spend more money buying more keys than an hour falls. 
NCSoft is mocking our face unfortunately.

31 minutes ago, Fufia said:

So i think in buy 200keys

I try get Raven Feather 40/50

Single oil 2/5 and mats for upgrad leg lvl7 to 10

Is this dream a lot or i should try?

That's a realistic feather goal. I haven't seen oils in this trove or the other one. They're ultra rare. You should be able to get a lot of good mats or sellable stuff too. That said you should consider an emphasis on Legendary Elements. Every upgrade past legendary 9 on your weapon needs those elements. 20 for the non raven upgrades. 25 for raven upgrades. They normally cost 20 gold from the shop and trove is the only alternative way to get them so you save at on of gold in the long run getting them from trove.

Here's a solution; stop whining. You chose to pay money to gamble, and whining about it is just going to make you even more salty. 

No one guaranteed that you'll have the loot you want, and no one will help you get it, that's not how trove or gambling in general works.

As for NCSoft Devs, They not only fixed the issue (you can go to reddit and see the drop rates of gems) but they also compensated ALL the keys for everyone who used them while trove was bugged, and also kept their previous loot. So there is no need to give them shit, they did their job and fixed their mistakes, and you got double the loot you were supposed to get, so what exactly is the problem here? 

52 minutes ago, sephy Kun said:

Here's a solution; stop whining. You chose to pay money to gamble, and whining about it is just going to make you even more salty. 

No one guaranteed that you'll have the loot you want, and no one will help you get it, that's not how trove or gambling in general works.

As for NCSoft Devs, They not only fixed the issue (you can go to reddit and see the drop rates of gems) but they also compensated ALL the keys for everyone who used them while trove was bugged, and also kept their previous loot. So there is no need to give them shit, they did their job and fixed their mistakes, and you got double the loot you were supposed to get, so what exactly is the problem here? 

This. /thread

1 hour ago, sephy Kun said:

Translated with Google.

Hello how are you?.
First I point out something that maybe you do not know, this is a forum, and the forums are for dialogue between people, if that seems bad I invite you to withdraw from my topic, thank you.

Maybe no one guarantees that I get the items I'm looking for, it's true, but what if it's guaranteed is that you do not get junk, that's a scam, it's not chance.

Finally, how do you know that NCSoft really solved the problem ?, because they told you it is so ?, and you believe everything they say without analyzing anything?
Unless you are from the development team of NCSoft I doubt that you have any notion of what you say, you are only a user who speaks without knowing, for something many comment the same in this subject, this is not a subject of "luck", this Is a programming error, if it is a lucky subject then restore the BNS to the 25th and all of today we would have infinite critical items.
On the other hand, users should be more educated and grateful, because thanks to the users we pay is that others can play for free.

Thanks to all who responded and confirm that this is a problem, which is a programming error, here there is no luck, this is a game that works based on programming, and in this case confirm that the game error is At the programming level.

In my case I also sent a ticket to the support, but the answer is "spend more money to receive your items", with the percentage that I see adding all the keys that we spend here, even spending 10,000 keys, we would never get the items Critics, just more crap.

Regards.

1 hour ago, sephy Kun said:

Careful now, you'll get branded as a White Knight for daring to defend a gamble based system that evil NCsoft brought to us.

You gotta agree with them on their placebo that NCsoft ruined the rates after the fix.

All joking aside, people need to read this guy's post. You're gambling, it's not guaranteed that you'll get what you want.

1 hour ago, XEDE said:

Maybe no one guarantees that I get the items I'm looking for, it's true, but what if it's guaranteed is that you do not get junk, that's a scam, it's not chance.

It is not guaranteed that you do not get junk items, in fact it's right there in the loot table of trove for everyone to see. You can see all the items that you could possibly get which includes healing potions and hongmoon soups, which are junk items.

1 hour ago, XEDE said:

Finally, how do you know that NCSoft really solved the problem ?, because they told you it is so ?, and you believe everything they say without analyzing anything?

Do you even know what the problem was? The problem was that some items were not included in trove, despite them being in the loot table. Most people wanted those items and spent all of their money hoping to get them, but they didn't because of whatever error happened on NCSoft's end, which they later on fixed. How do i know they fixed it? Well 

Pre-fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6d3zx1/1001_trove_keys_results_with_pictures_of_every/

Post-fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6deaqa/1001_trove_keys_results_posthotfix/

You can see the gems are dropping after the hotfix, which were the bugged items that weren't included in the trove.

1 hour ago, XEDE said:

I'd like to add that if the dev team didn't point out that the rates were bugged then everyone would have simply thought this particular trove was simply bad

But they did, and they did so because they know if people thought its not worth it to spend money on trove then that would effect their income. And also to establish trust between them and the game's player base. so nerfing the drop rate for no reason other than to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with you will just negatively effect NCSoft itself

Probability and chance are different.

With probability; the percentage of obtaining something remains the same no matter how many attempts. For example, if the lottery is in 1:1000,000 and you buy one million tickets, the probability of you having the winning numbers still remain 1:100,000. Your chances are improved at winning due to the number of attempts, but the probability remains unchanged. 

The same goes for this Trove. If the percentage for hepta gems are 5%; that figure will remain like so no matter how many keys you throw at it. 

In my video you can see how many times I crit with the 100 keys. This experience will differ with each individual.

hahahahah

@Xede,  half the item you are calling junk are things of value to me so for me, rolling on trove is almost always a win regardless.   when you are hunting for the needle in the haystack your going to get hay 99.9999% of the time. except in this case, the haystack is hay to you but gold and silver to others.  you really should try your hand at lottery i feel like your reaction would be hilariously funny.

3 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

It is not guaranteed that you do not get junk items, in fact it's right there in the loot table of trove for everyone to see. You can see all the items that you could possibly get which includes healing potions and hongmoon soups, which are junk items.

Do you even know what the problem was? The problem was that some items were not included in trove, despite them being in the loot table. Most people wanted those items and spent all of their money hoping to get them, but they didn't because of whatever error happened on NCSoft's end, which they later on fixed. How do i know they fixed it? Well 

Pre-fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6d3zx1/1001_trove_keys_results_with_pictures_of_every/

Post-fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6deaqa/1001_trove_keys_results_posthotfix/

You can see the gems are dropping after the hotfix, which were the bugged items that weren't included in the trove.

Exactly that is what I mean, it's not just me, many people say the same thing, there is no drop of many of the items listed, that's the same thing a lottery in which you tell the prizes are from a house, A car, a trip, and an entrance to the cinema, and you only win tickets to the movies, do you understand my point?

The same links that you leave of example, are the proof of what I and many more say, the drop was not repaired, there are still items that do not drop in the trove, your links say:
Using 1001 keys:

"Still did not see any oils (big surprise /s), xanos disks, raven souls, or sealed forging orb bundles. Also did not see the sparkling hepta citrine crit."

I think the problem is that you do not understand what I'm aiming for, NCsoft solved the error, possibly yes, but not totally.

3 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

I'd like to add that if the dev team didn't point out that the rates were bugged then everyone would have simply thought this particular trove was simply bad

But they did, and they did so because they know if people thought its not worth it to spend money on trove then that would effect their income. And also to establish trust between them and the game's player base. so nerfing the drop rate for no reason other than to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with you will just negatively effect NCSoft itself

In this you are wrong and a lot, since the greater number of people who play BNS, never enter the forum or read what the development team does, they only assume that what they do, they do well, most people only enter To the game, not to a forum or blog to read if something works or not.

For this reason people buy anyway the items of events like this assuming that it is something that works, but the people that we play from the first day and we have bought and participated in this same type of event (trove) in the previous cases we see Clearly that this event is currently not correct, since the drop does not work, I repeat, not only I say it, we say many people, even the same link that leaves example clearly indicates that even with 1000 keys, there is no drop of items .

4 minutes ago, SuiRyuJin said:

hahahahah

@Xede,  half the item you are calling junk are things of value to me so for me, rolling on trove is almost always a win regardless.   when you are hunting for the needle in the haystack your going to get hay 99.9999% of the time. except in this case, the haystack is hay to you but gold and silver to others.  you really should try your hand at lottery i feel like your reaction would be hilariously funny.

Hello, I understand your point of view, I assume that if these items are good for you it is because you are a new player, calling them junk I mean because of the type of event and the cost of it, the items that drop are garbage, yes Outside another type of event would not indicate that there is a problem, but as we all know this event is a problem from the first day, something took more than 24 hours to solve it, if it really worked there would not be so many people in different Internet sites commenting the same thing .

On the other hand as I indicated, here there is no luck, this is a game and it is programming, which at this moment fails, not only I say it from my personal experience, but by comparison to any similar event previously done, Anyone who participates in them, realizes that the drop of this event does not work.

Archived