Suggestion regarding compensation.

Shintuan

Since players who bought keys before the trove fix essentially got a buy one get one free key sale, due to them keeping all the items and getting more keys. I'd like to suggest adding in some key bundles at half the normal price of the regular bundles. Naturally these would have limited purchase amounts. This would probably resolve most issues of players being upset about how the situation was handled.

10 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

Since players who bought keys before the trove fix essentially got a buy one get one free key sale, due to them keeping all the items and getting more keys. I'd like to suggest adding in some key bundles at half the normal price of the regular bundles. Naturally these would have limited purchase amounts. This would probably resolve most issues of players being upset about how the situation was handled.

Sorry to break it to you, but since there was a problem with the rates before the compensation, the keys they got before the maintenance weren't worth the keys they got afterward. Also, those bundles would only make non-paying users scream at NCSoft saying the bundles only helps paying users

You can't please everyone. There always have been people upset about trove keys and rng boxes so that's nothing new. You can't deny that even with messed up rates the affected people still got a lot of great items at a very discounted price. This has zero negative impact on the initially affected key users. While at the same time makes other people who purchase keys not feel shafted.

For the people that didn't get the chance to buy they're keys cuz they're at work or whatever whoever already has the ncoin ready to buy the keys while the maintenance happened u should let them buy double keys it's a long reach I know lol

Archived