Sign in to follow this  
iCorrupt

does anybody in this game do giveaways

iCorrupt   

i have never seen anyone doing a giveaway in this game. I've played a few other mmorpgs and there was times where people did giveaways in game and on their twitch channel. Just wondering why I can't find any giveaways here.

Not many giveaways, but like most mmorpg great grinding rewards, specially right now with CB events where getting an Octa and mats are not hard at all+ special boxes being available to anyone and gettting 100g for free with a good chance.

Kaigame   

In City of Heroes, we used to do costume contests in Atlas Park(starting zone), always run by players, the prize would be influence(game equivalent of money).

That wouldn't work here as the costumes aren't customisable to that extent. You'd very rarely see two heroes look alike, they'd probably be part of the same group.

Joezilla   

Giveaways like this?

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1519188/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/blade-soul-secrets-of-the-stratus-pack-key-giveaway

I'm pretty sure they did a giveaway when Silverfrost was released too.

Blade and soul also gave out codes to people that subscribed to their news letter a little while ago.

I personally don't watch other people play games. I could never get into ESports or watching Twitch so I cant really say there.

However if you find a good clan, they might do giveaways, contests, and/or events from within the clan, least my clan does from time to time.