Forums

Thank you NCSoft

Happi

i rarely ever post here, but at this point i cant deny this. i dont think this was the right call. the best call would have been to roll back the servers when the issue was found. now they are going to be giving the ppl who already got end games mats from this event a second going for free and reck the economy pretty hard. i lost faith in NC

10 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

The compensation turns a mistake into an undisclosed very time limited buy 1 get 1 free for keys. This is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off a lot of people. Those who got keys will be happy though.

You should have bought them last May 24th. You did not buy them? So what are you talking about? Envy is a very bad adviser friend. Take a deep breath and think that others are not fools.

10 minutes ago, slowcow said:

RIP f2p players.

RIP market.

This game just went p2w at its finest.

as a F2P i'm not understanding you point of view, in what does it change anything?

i don't trove, but lots of F2P players do, even without buying key bundles from reliable players you could have gotten 20 keys with HM coins

market? what, that thing mostly ruled by bots and flippers? couldn't care less, anyway cheap mats are always good

1 minute ago, Saksoy said:

You might gain a yard but, you are going to lose 10 yards.

i'm losing nothing at all and as there are no swimsuits on trove.... no point in troving for me....

could i have troved? YA, did I? NO... again no Swimsuits on trove .... NEEd those 5k HM coins for Swimsuits.....

but .... better not give them ( NC ) bad ideas...

5 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

as a F2P i'm not understanding you point of view, in what does it change anything?

i don't trove, but lots of F2P players do, even without buying key bundles from reliable players you could have gotten 20 keys with HM coins

market? what, that thing mostly ruled by bots and flippers? couldn't care less, anyway cheap mats are always good

You might gain a yard but, you are going to lose 10 yards.

21 minutes ago, Grube said:

You should have bought them last May 24th. You did not buy them? So what are you talking about? Envy is a very bad adviser friend. Take a deep breath and think that others are not fools.

The window was rather small and a lot of the people who planned to buy keys didn't get in on it. Contrary to what the forum censor would make my last post imply, I'm rather calm. You may not want to admit the compensation is poorly thought out. But that is the reality.

29 minutes ago, Fufia said:

Sorry if im dumb.

But why ppl come here say thank you? Is this sarcasm?

So NCS screwed up and ppl say thank you.

I do not understand

Thank them for fixing the problem

Thank them for giving a refund of keys without taking the previous items gained through trove.

So, player get there keys back. And they can keep ALL items from there first try? Double loot?

A whale wanted it like this and ncsoft is jumping. What other player want or equality does not matter.

Fair is, when you sell now all keys half the price. With this, everyone else can get the double loot the same price.

If you really give out this big fat present box only to them, i will surely quit this game.

Thank you NC Soft for dealing with this ungrateful community. You didn't have to do what you did but you did anyway. 

Also, thanks for keeping us informed as well and keeping us updated throughout the process in a professional and timely manner.

8 minutes ago, eric11zhao said:

I don't really understand what's going on here

Trove was released but the rng was messed up to not let people get their hongmoon gems and potentially other rare mats were affected. So key selling was temporarily stopped. The people who bought keys prior to the stoppage are getting free keys equal to what they bought before and are keeping all the discounted mats they got for their previous keys. In this topic there are people who benefited greatly from this saying thanks. At the same time on the other side people are pointing out problems with how it was handled.

29 minutes ago, Zini said:

So, player get there keys back. And they can keep ALL items from there first try? Double loot?

A whale wanted it like this and ncsoft is jumping. What other player want or equality does not matter.

Fair is, when you sell now all keys half the price. With this, everyone else can get the double loot the same price.

If you really give out this big fat present box only to them, i will surely quit this game.

Then I suggest you to leave the game because they already did it, they will refund all the keys that were previously used. Like some of my clan mates they used 1000 keys and now they are going to have another 1000 keys and they can keep all the things that they got. . . THAT IS RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived