stay Close [Closed - Duplicate Topic]

fartsss

come on seriously? i'v been close for like 8 hours Now and no shit about the Compens , come on, Say smth, i spent a lot of hm coins and gold on that :v ( not a whale, not by CHoice , but by Force)

24 minutes ago, Sylenz said:

Apparently its really hard to have some patience. I actually think they are doing an amazing job releasing the hotfix this quickly. People gotta sleep you know...

This community is very bad and reflects today's youth.

-Self entitled

-Selfish

-Impatient

-Dishonest

Pretty much the standard in today's MMO communities. Things just aren't what they were 15 years ago when people understood what others went through and empathize with them. 

24 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

This community is very bad and reflects today's youth.

-Self entitled

-Selfish

-Impatient

-Dishonest

Pretty much the standard in today's MMO communities. Things just aren't what they were 15 years ago when people understood what others went through and empathize with them. 

yeah i am totally agree why people complaining *sarcasm* this game is perfect they did a great job fixing ping, bug, exploit, bot, cheater as soon as possible...they released patch at the perfect time and they improved this game soo much since the launch such as those usefull premium bonus, we waited one year to have a "F2" semi fixed... no seriously people those days...

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Please read the update below from Youmukon regarding compensation:

5 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

We'll be posting more details regarding Trove compensation extremely soon. Please bear with us! We are currently ensuring that the Trove fix is perfectly working before giving all the details.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

In addition, please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You may talk about this topic in this thread: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/229262-compensation/

[Closed - Duplicate Thread]

Archived