Premium Bug

Xavek

Occasionally, and by that I mean 3-4 times a month, when I log in, my premium isn't activated for some reason. When I scroll my mouse over the Hourglass, it will still say I have plenty of time left for my premium membership, but when I scroll over the premium membership Icon nothing is there. I can't access Dragon Express. Normally I wouldn't take issue with this, because to fix it all you need to do is log out and back in and its fixed. However, today I have been irritated to the point of making this post to let the good people of Blade and Soul know.

I have Dried Ginseng in my bag from the current event on. A small stack. The reason I have not sold them is because I wanted to use them for emergency bid funds. Well, today I went into Naryu Foundry, and for the first time in 4 months I finally see the Draken Belt. I pull up my Dragon Express and notice everything is greyed out. Tilted. I'm tilted. Can something be done about this random bug that has plagued me to the point of this post?

Irritable, but kind regards

Xavek.

Archived