How to fix camera zoom in tag match?

Passel

I always has this problem. when tag in, my camera is all the way zoom in and I cannot see the opponent.

By the time I zoom out, I was cc all the way to death.  Is there a way to fix the camera zooming setting?

• 3 months later...

I wish to know the sollution, but this "bug" (or its intended)? Its around from eu release. Just today I was playing arena 3v3, got tagget in as lead (and I was playing with camera scrolled to max range) . When i switched out and went to help fellow teammate all I could see was my back, HUGE warlock thrall and some ground around it. Can't target opponent without scrolling my camera away every single arena match. God help me target sin or summoner in this case...

It works for the bug in dungeon but never had the bug on tag match. You can try this solution but the process is maybe a bit long in arena :(

- Press O (options),

- then click on something like "center the camera on the character" (sorry my client is on French langage), you can find it in the camera's options tab, the default one you normally see on your screen

- click on "apply"

- zoom out,

- then click again on "center the camera on the character" and apply.

Archived