ShangduWang

Compensation?

Recommended Posts

Tank DT   

Would  a set Hepta gems to all be an acceptable compensation? not a full set but something like 2 or three. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NineArt   
2 minutes ago, Clayborn said:

Doesn't matter if his analogy is terrible. There should have been a chance to get some of the "good" items and there wasn't. You don't know what they missed out in the trove. Not like it's only the Hepta that wasn't in there. They said there was a problem with the critical rate, which might be even more crits that they missed. They may have had only the low price crits but not the big ones in there, which means people who wanted the chance and bought many keys could not get that chance.

 

Why wouldn't it make sense to give us a huge/full refund? This is their mistake and they admit it. False advertising as some people said and if this case was to be in a court session, it would be a full refund to the guy who got "scammed". If you buy a used car and the guy who sold it to you does not mention a critical issue in the car, you would get to keep the car and get a full refund of your money if you go to court. It's a term in law called Fraud, look it up.

I get what your saying, I spent keys and got trash as well but do you have any idea how much it would ruin the economy if everyone got full refund? you might as well say good bye to BnS. A friend of mine spent about 50 keys and im not even going to go into detail on how much profit he made, just know its huge. Some people already got in their bags 5-10kg worth of trove items(tradeable) after spending chunks of keys. And you want to full refund that? *face palm* It would kill the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clayborn   
Just now, NineArt said:

I get what your saying, I spent keys and got trash as well but do you have any idea how much it would ruin the economy if everyone got full refund? you might as well say good bye to BnS. A friend of mine spent about 50 keys and im not even going to go into detail on how much profit he made, just know its huge. Some people already got in their bags 5-10kg worth of trove items(tradeable) after spending chunks of keys. And you want to full refund that? *face palm* It would kill the game. 

This delima happened because NCSoft did not prepare themselves well enough and didn't really handle the situation as prompt as possible. It's not their fault for buying the falsely advertised item. Also, the economy in BNS is already killed due to trove, so why does it matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NineArt   
6 minutes ago, Clayborn said:

This delima happened because NCSoft did not prepare themselves well enough and didn't really handle the situation as prompt as possible. It's not their fault for buying the falsely advertised item. Also, the economy in BNS is already killed due to trove, so why does it matter?

The trove isn't forever.....and the economy can only get worse. But lol why am I complaining all I do is pvp.....it just sucks to see how the game is handled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so ppls used 1k keys, they got mats, everything whatever, and now they gonna get another 1k ? thats the hongmoon way, how to keep a whale lul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doraemon   

You bought false advertised product and they refused to refund. Just sue them. I don't even know why you guys are arguing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joezilla   

That nice of NCSoft to refund keys but GG the economy, I don't buy keys I make more gold from whales crashing the economy. Like Fabrics being under a gold and then later sold for 7 gold. Made 7x my investment.

 

I don't think anything falsely advertised. The site said "rare gems," It never said what gems only show pictures. the game on the other hand listed everything, For all we know the chance could have been .000001%. The hotfix said "Fixed an issue with the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates."

They don't have to compensate anything, your account and any goods you buy from NCSoft is the property of NCSoft. Just like any game you may buy from Gamestop, you technically don't own the game you only buy the licence to play. I love how people are threatening legal issues without solid, indisputable proof, take it to a lawyer and see how far you get rather than complaining in the forms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Joezilla said:

That nice of NCSoft to refund keys but GG the economy, I don't buy keys I make more gold from whales crashing the economy. Like Fabrics being under a gold and then later sold for 7 gold. Made 7x my investment.

 

 

Nice of you to share your secrets. I might get on that aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joezilla   

Not really a secret almost everything in Trove crashes, and you can invest in almost anything. Like the Skill books from Bloodshade is another good investment, like the warlock dragoncall one. Got a few of them when they were 50g or less and later sold for 150+. The only downside is that you sit on the items until after trove is over but 90% of people don't have the patience to do so. Never know when something might skyrocket. Remember when moonstones was like 70 silver, If you knew they would double in price later. Would you have bought more? With Trove tons people buy keys and get "junk." They sell them to the market for a quick sell and with hundreds of people doing that at once (mainly when trove starts), the prices crash.

 

So for them to refund keys 1:1 is great for anyone that rather play the market. 

Edited by Joezilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iokunn   

So if you used 1000 keys like some of my clan mattes you will get another 1000 keys and keep the items that the you previously got. . . THAT IS RIDICULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here is something no one thought about.  

how is a full refund of keys fair to those who could not buy keys due to location at the time?

they are going to give a full refund of keys for those who had already used.  ok, but, if they made it so folks who could not get keys got free keys = to number of keys they actually buy up to the number of keys the average was used before glitch was found, that would put everyone on = footing..... for the most part.

would be fair right?  those who had the opportunity to get keys are getting basically double keys.  so why not let those others who would buy/are going to buy but had not the chance to yet get the same benefit with in reason?  fair is fair right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iokunn   

So this what a guy got with the 'bugged trove' and now he has again 900 keys RIP the economy.

 

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Doraemon said:

You bought false advertised product and they refused to refund. Just sue them. I don't even know why you guys are arguing here.

Not really. What you bought are NCoins. Those are ingame currency. What you bought with this ingame currency is what was falsely advertised (arguably). So NC giving keys back is just them being nice xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saksoy   
1 hour ago, iokunn said:

So this what a guy got with the 'bugged trove' and now he has again 900 keys RIP the economy.

 

Untitled-1.jpg

So you are telling me that the people were getting higher crit rates and they got their keys refunded? What am i missing here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shintuan   
13 minutes ago, Saksoy said:

So you are telling me that the people were getting higher crit rates and they got their keys refunded? What am i missing here?

Some items quite literally weren't available like hepta gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crowtor   

You lot are hilarious, crash the economy oh noes, its just a game, you will still play it, noone gets homeless because of the 'crash'. Hail NCSoft!

 

stop taking this too seriously, otherwise seek therapy. You need it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saksoy   
11 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

Some items quite literally weren't available like hepta gems.

But what are hepta gems if you are getting crits like that, this smells fishy to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now