Forums

Compensation?

ShangduWang

5 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

you did get crits with the keys you already had, bet you bought something on those crits also

even if things where working 100%, its not 100% that on any of those crits you would have seen a hepta

That's why I say doing what I said is for the best. Change the drop rate but move on as usual no compensation

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

you did get crits with the keys you already had, bet you bought something on those crits also

even if things where working 100%, its not 100% that on any of those crits you would have seen a hepta

As always in these forums, you don't really know what you are talking about, I got only 4 crits on 200 keys, worst rng ever, but that's not the point: for the law I am entitled to full compensation ot total rollback giving back what I got, but since I am a reasonable person and I understand that would be a major problem to do I ask for a partial compensation. Please guys stop trolling on forums and speak like a mature person would do, it's not funny and you won't get any glory from it

why argument so hard ?

They say , compensation is coming

They fix bug , ( yhea u can only drop 50% of the full list )

maintenance today 

we just need to know what compensasion ^^

6 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

This issue is as if you buy a lottery ticket, and later they announce, that there won't be any number picking that week, but refuse to pay you back the price of the ticket. And they tell you, that you shouldn't be so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it, since your chance to win the jackpot was very slim to begin with, so you should brush it off, and think there was a picking and you simply just didn't win. Well, no, thank you. Even if the chance is very slim, it's still there. I don't want a guaranteed drop of hepta gems, but I do want the guaranteed CHANCE for them to drop. Which I clearly did not have, since literally nobody got any of those gems, in tens of thousands of tickets. 

I've spent my hard earned money, and I was scammed. I bought these keys for the hepta gems mainly, and I did not even had the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing chance to get them, so they better give us a nice compensation or watch their paying customers leaving the game.

both troves before this one, hundreds of keys used, nothing to show for it.  bad RNG, this one spent 200 bucks, nothing to show for it, BAD RNG,  and i wasnt going for the hepta.  even if i was, as stated before, 100% comp would be taking all you already gotten from trove, all you got from selling stuff you got on trove, and then giving you back your keys.  that would be fair right.  then no cash spent that was not used correctly on your end or theirs right?  but thats a trove total reset, not a compensation.  a compensation is NOT getting double what you should have, like people on here are crying for.  not taking back what you already gotten yet giving you a ton of keys = to what you already used is not compensation, nor fair to those who waited to buy keys, or could not buy keys yet due to the glitch being discovered. thats like going to a burge joint, ordering a meal with unsalted fries, and when you get your meal, the fries have salt, you complain, they make you new fries, not a whole meal.  greedy greedy millennials thinking they are worth more then they are

not once did anyone say NCsoft was not wrong in the bug, not once did folks say others should not be compensated for the glitch.  not once, go back and read.  but what has been said, is many want way more then what would be a fair compensation.  and others not willing to do what would be a true reset of all.  the main thing people have asked, something for nothing for the most part, or over compensation, not a fair one.  and no one is willing to give up what they had gotten for all the "faulty keys" for all new ones.  folks got toxic, and where not thinking in half of what they said or asked for, just acted like children for the most part.  1 person, did not cry, just asked for something fair, and even gave a reasonable fair compensation idea.  ty for that Bladesoyun (hope i spelled that right, didnt scroll up to look).  and tho i may not agree with the guaranteed crit part, wont knock him/her for a sense-able suggestion like that.  only parts i have been arguing against is the "100% keys return but keep all my stuff i already got" type of stuff, something that is totally unreasonable for reasons stated above and more then likely more reasons then those, just not caring enough to think of every single reason why it would be a unfair version of comp.

37 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

both troves before this one, hundreds of keys used, nothing to show for it.  bad RNG, this one spent 200 bucks, nothing to show for it, BAD RNG,  and i wasnt going for the hepta.  even if i was, as stated before, 100% comp would be taking all you already gotten from trove, all you got from selling stuff you got on trove, and then giving you back your keys.  that would be fair right.  then no cash spent that was not used correctly on your end or theirs right?  but thats a trove total reset, not a compensation.  a compensation is NOT getting double what you should have, like people on here are crying for.  not taking back what you already gotten yet giving you a ton of keys = to what you already used is not compensation, nor fair to those who waited to buy keys, or could not buy keys yet due to the glitch being discovered. thats like going to a burge joint, ordering a meal with unsalted fries, and when you get your meal, the fries have salt, you complain, they make you new fries, not a whole meal.  greedy greedy millennials thinking they are worth more then they are

Why u even going at millennials greedyness? (sry engrish), it has nothing to due with it, I created this thread so I could ask for a refund, but that refund implied my items getting reseted as well, I don't want double profit, I bought keys for gems, even if I don't get them I'll be sad, but dang it. The only thing I'm frustrated about, and motivated my post was the fact that u literally had 0% change of getting heptagonals! Stop being the devil's lawyer as they are only right to compensate us, wether it's a full reset on trove items wether it is some crits. I just can't live with the fact this rich company is fooling their clients in such an event where they advertise something with 0,00000000000% chance of dropping, stop playing the I'm such an adult game, and get real with the facts. Even if u disagree on full refund you have to agree that asking for that is not being greedy, is fairness. As we should've gambled with some chance of getting what was advertised. That's where they failed. Period. 

Now if you can't interpretate what people write or if you wanna interpretate it as you want that's on you. But my intention in this post was just to be sure my complaint was public. As the support doesn't give a crap about us. Might as well show the facts as they are. And the facts are that the gambling conditions weren't fullfilled by the "house". With that being said, NC didnt do their part, which was guaranteeing the right conditions to gamble. 

1) no one argued with,you, just the others who went over board with the wants

2) no one said there should not be a fair comp going to those who used keys

3) they did not try to fool anyone.  they instead said hey, we made a mistake, we will comp you and fix it soon as we can.  there was no fooling, or trying to be sneaky about it

4) NCsoft is doing thier part, yall just cried early on (maybe not you, but others on here)

5) the part about millennials , that is just me tossing that out cause most folks who were crying are about 25yo who think they have valid opinions with out back up anything to what they say, a common millennials trait of cry first, make sense maybe never.  was not targeting any one person.

They could have done a rollback when they realized the problem, delete all the obtained items and return the keys to the players, but instead they let the time pass making it impossible to do it if they decided not to do that is not our problem

I do not know the other players but I feel cheated and certainly do not feel that I have received for what I have paid. For me they can take all the objects that I got and give me back the 108 keys which I pay for to use it in an event with a "fair" rng  I do not receive those 108 with "fair"rng then I will open a case in paypal because I have not obtained For what I have paid and the only compensation that I consider correct is the full reinstatement of the keys since We have not caused the problem.

UVGr7

if i was a NCWest representative, id just say, screw it we will just give the people the Ncoins/HMCoins they spent for Keys back, screw any rollback, since happy customers are buying customers ;)

so, all the people who want 100% of keys used refunded willing to give up everything they already gotten, everything, to include items and gold from items already sold on market?

a trove related only roll back, not a full roll back that affects everyone

Just now, Baby Vivie said:

so, all the people who want 100% of keys used refunded willing to give up everything they already gotten, everything, to include items and gold from items already sold on market?

a trove related only roll back, not a full roll back that affects everyone

Yes, but that is not possible with the way NCSoft handled this from the start. They should have done the roll back as soon as they discovered this delima.

3 hours ago, Thelyonna said:

This issue is as if you buy a lottery ticket, and later they announce, that there won't be any number picking that week, but refuse to pay you back the price of the ticket. And they tell you, that you shouldn't be so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it, since your chance to win the jackpot was very slim to begin with, so you should brush it off, and think there was a picking and you simply just didn't win. Well, no, thank you. Even if the chance is very slim, it's still there. I don't want a guaranteed drop of hepta gems, but I do want the guaranteed CHANCE for them to drop. Which I clearly did not have, since literally nobody got any of those gems, in tens of thousands of tickets. 

I've spent my hard earned money, and I was scammed. I bought these keys for the hepta gems mainly, and I did not even had the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing chance to get them, so they better give us a nice compensation or watch their paying customers leaving the game.

This is a terrible analogy lmao, its not like you didn't win anything from the trove. Even without the hepta gems there is still a lot in the trove to profit from and I seen many friends who spent a lot of keys and got really huge profits.....won't make any sense to give them a huge/full refund of keys. They should just let players pick an item(s) of their choosing from the list of items in the trove(depending on how many keys used).

Give ppls %5 of the trove key used "speacial key" which always crits.

So if u spend like 300 keys u will get 15 speacial keys which will %100 crit on tomorrows trove loot table. I dont know exact crit chances so u change that %5 whicheveer u like ncsoft

1 hour ago, xVenny said:

Sure go fix it but also ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing compensate us and not with some shitty 10 keys or something. Some people spent 1000+ keys on first day. I myself used 83. We want a rollback!

Your definition of a rollback is this:

-Refund all used keys

-Refund all Gold used on trove (bought item(s) from trove)

-NC remove trove item(s) purchased by user

The actual rollback definition:

-Restoration to a point

--Return everyone character to 5/24/17 after maintenance was over.

Your version of rollback definition can be said as "We want a full refund"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, what you wrote is "we want a rollback" meaning

everyone that had played the hours of "after maintenance until now" 

all the item(s), gold, experience and so on would be erase and set character 

to 5/24/17 second after maintenance was over.

You might be happy with the "rollback" "restore everything back to second after maintenance was over"

because you spent "some keys" and afk, until today

in other words, You did nothing other than spent keys on trove

However for "Most of us" we also use keys on trove, upgraded our gear(s), found that legendary

after weeks of farming, achieved that achievement we've been hunting, and so on.

--Insert mean comment here-- inb4 I get ban hehexd

9 minutes ago, NineArt said:

This is a terrible analogy lmao, its not like you didn't win anything from the trove. Even without the hepta gems there is still a lot in the trove to profit from and I seen many friends who spent a lot of keys and got really huge profits.....won't make any sense to give them a huge/full refund of keys. They should just let players pick an item(s) of their choosing from the list of items in the trove(depending on how many keys used).

9 minutes ago, NineArt said:

Doesn't matter if his analogy is terrible. There should have been a chance to get some of the "good" items and there wasn't. You don't know what they missed out in the trove. Not like it's only the Hepta that wasn't in there. They said there was a problem with the critical rate, which might be even more crits that they missed. They may have had only the low price crits but not the big ones in there, which means people who wanted the chance and bought many keys could not get that chance.

Why wouldn't it make sense to give us a huge/full refund? This is their mistake and they admit it. False advertising as some people said and if this case was to be in a court session, it would be a full refund to the guy who got "scammed". If you buy a used car and the guy who sold it to you does not mention a critical issue in the car, you would get to keep the car and get a full refund of your money if you go to court. It's a term in law called Fraud, look it up.

Greetings,

As an update to our previous post; we’ve addressed the issue concerning the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates with today’s maintenance and have enabled the purchases of Treasure Trove Keys once again.

We’ll be reimbursing all used Treasure Trove Keys and instant key purchases that occurred from when the Treasure Trove went live on May 24, until the hotfix maintenance on May 25. If you qualify for an item reimbursement, the Treasure Trove Keys can be found within your Received Items.

Thanks for your understanding and patience as we worked to correct the issue.

The Blade & Soul Team

10 minutes ago, Nekoji said:

Greetings,

As an update to our previous post; we’ve addressed the issue concerning the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates with today’s maintenance and have enabled the purchases of Treasure Trove Keys once again.

We’ll be reimbursing all used Treasure Trove Keys and instant key purchases that occurred from when the Treasure Trove went live on May 24, until the hotfix maintenance on May 25. If you qualify for an item reimbursement, the Treasure Trove Keys can be found within your Received Items.

The Blade & Soul Team

I'm slightly confused. So you're just reimbursing all the keys, and leaving all the items gained from trove?

11 minutes ago, Nekoji said:

Greetings,

The Blade & Soul Team

Just adding the source.

Doubt this'll stop everyone from complaining but they can continue, it's funny to read.

Archived