Trove Expansion

moty1kanobi

Kinda pissed that I have to buy trove expansion all over again. For how much it costs i think it should be a one time buy, and have the expansion roll over to all trove events within the year. Is anybody else tilted? Is it just me? I don't mind spending money on this game, because i like this game! This trove event turned me off big time though. Not sure if I want to continue playing. Maybe at least have a forewarning on trove expansions being temporary for the trove event for newer players? Or maybe even bump up the %drop rate of venture tokens? I'm salty. RIP dedication.

When the first trove got out I was still thinking the game was awesome and all. I actulay thought that the expansion would be for all toons... I was so wrong xD

Then the second trove came by and I was like "well, at the least I have one toon with trove unlocked" ... wrong again XD

Finaly the same themed trove came and I thought "maybe unlocking winter trove wouldn't unlock summer's, but would unlock all winter's" ... well, at the least I didn't have any hopes by that time :D

think of it this way.

1. trove is an event

2. events have a duration

3. by the end of an event the event item becomes useless

4. trove expansion is an event item

5. trove chest with the items itself is part of the event

6. whats the logical conclusion?

To be honest, during the first trove I spent money on the expansions and keys and I thought the expansions was would stay unlocked. When I heard of the second Trove, I was like "awesome I have extra slots." Nope, I was so disappointed. Now I just use gold to buy the slots. Its what ever though...

I played a game that all items, equipments, weapons are shareable between alts, because that game low budget, but bns is a high budget game, that why so ripped off and players have to spend a lot of time to upgrade everything

3 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

I played a game that all items, equipments, weapons are shareable between alts, because that game low budget, but bns is a high budget game, that why so ripped off and players have to spend a lot of time to upgrade everything

I played a game like that and its GW2 and they are not low budget.

4 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

bns is not a high budget game

North America business tactics, it won't change, but even our version is appealing to Chinese players. Their gear upgrade system has a chance to fail after you get all those materials to attempt, a bunch of maxed out Chinese clans are in mushin

7 hours ago, SuiRyuJin said:

think of it this way.

1. trove is an event

2. events have a duration

3. by the end of an event the event item becomes useless

4. trove expansion is an event item

5. trove chest with the items itself is part of the event

6. whats the logical conclusion?

except that in the other regions, you only have to unlock trove expansions once and they never have to be re-bought, so go figure.

1 hour ago, Kaida Hoshi said:

except that in the other regions, you only have to unlock trove expansions once and they never have to be re-bought, so go figure.

lmao, in which region exactly 

i played 2 other regions and we all have to rebuy.

please tell me LEL

I love the no comment, info from NC soft for this bug. I also bought 100 keys, and used alot of them.

Wil we get compensated the used keys?

NC fails to communicate again. Wonder why I keep on spending money in here.

46 minutes ago, Gman said:

I love the no comment, info from NC soft for this bug. I also bought 100 keys, and used alot of them.

Yes. you will get keys back and all your effort rolled back. I  reckon.

for all the people saying that is how it works in other games, yea that is in other games.  you should not expect different games to be run the same way.

6 hours ago, Kaida Hoshi said:

which region allows trove to be unlocked permanently?  last i heard no region does that.

6 hours ago, Gman said:

You mean like the post in the news forum? How about actually taking a proper look before complaining?

On 2017-5-25 at 4:09 AM, SuiRyuJin said:

for all the people saying that is how it works in other games, yea that is in other games.  you should not expect different games to be run the same way.

which region allows trove to be unlocked permanently?  last i heard no region does that.

TW does that

Archived